Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

How To Tell Your Husband You're Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell Your Husband You're Pregnant (600 Views)

Nigerians Vs Caribbeans-"i'm Not Nigerian, I Can't Marry Because You're Pregnant / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell Your Husband You're Pregnant by zubione: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2016
There can't be nothing more energizing than the news that a child is headed from one's life partner. Breaking the news about your pregnancy to your spouse is about the best thing you can ever say to him.

There are 25 ways to tell him.....
1 Easy DIY Sign
2 Coffee Mug Hidden Message
3 Photo Shoot Surprise
4 Scratch Off Surprise http://howtotellpregnancy..com.ng/
Re: How To Tell Your Husband You're Pregnant by raph101(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2016
I wanna be a baby father soon....
winkI gonna be a baby father soon.... (which will my mum smile at?)

Ftc
Re: How To Tell Your Husband You're Pregnant by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2016
The question should be

How to tell your boyfrnd you are pregnant!

(1) (Reply)

Collections Of The Hair I Make / Every Relationship Is Unique. / “my Mama Said I Must Marry From Our Village” = Anambra Professional Footballer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.