Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Every Relationship Is Unique. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Relationship Is Unique. (602 Views)

Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Relationship Is Unique. by RelationshipT: 10:12am On Feb 11, 2016
Healthy, strong relationship can be a very important thing in couple’s life. Healthy relationships can positively affect all areas of your life, it keeps your mind at peace, and helps build good connections with others. In the other hand, it can be devastating, if it’s not healthy. We go about worried and disturbed, this will affect our connections and relationships with others.

Every relationship is unique, its uniqueness is as relative to the people in question. We have different attitudes, temperament and ideologies. Most times these are the determinants of the outcome of our relationships. It won’t be fair, if we compare our relationship with others, because who we are determine what our relationship becomes. If your relationship is faced with challenges, instead of complaining, condemning or criticizing your partner, you can both work it out. You are what your relationship is, if you change yourselves, your relationship will relatively change.
Everyone’s relationship is not the same, but there are things that are common in good relationships. Knowing these principles will help us better our best in our relationships. Some of the common things are:

1. Communication: Communication is very important, if you can communicate clearly and respectfully you will pass your message. You can also study your partner’s body languages, when he/she is happy or sad. These will help you understand when to crack jokes or when to comfort them.

2. Change: We most times make mistakes in our relationships, it’s human, but if we continual make these mistakes, it means we are not learning from the pass mistakes. If we don’t learn from the pass mistakes, we will definitely repeat them and we continually quarrel on the same issues.Read More.http://relationshiptalks.com.ng/every-relationship-is-unique/
Re: Every Relationship Is Unique. by Macwytt(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Op leave me alone
Re: Every Relationship Is Unique. by cruzita(f): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2016
TO COPY THIS RINGBACK TONE PRESS 1

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce The Number Of Female Friends I Keep? / Fart Dnt Have Respect / Things You Should Know Before Dating A Girl With Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.