Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing (40490 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by onatisi(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
odogwu125:

have u detained Buhari for 2011 mayhem?
I wont be drawn into an argument about buhari as ppl here will view it as a continuation of my anti buhari stand but there is a wide difference between both cases
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lordave:
The first picture, is he whistling in the court of law?
I don't know how he expects to be granted bail with his attitude towards the Court and Prison officials. Such attitude are not lost on the Judges
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by ceco4all: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
No body is above the law and order, why retrying a man our competent court had granted bail! Buhari is making Kanu more popular by continues session and trials!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by santori: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ucheernest:
my brother, try to understand certain things, don't close your mind to learn. do you know, north korea has threaten nuclear war on the us? but see, the states are keeping tabs on them diplomaticly, if that happens you should expect the retaliation it will cause would be complete and without a doubt the most explosive military reaction since WW2. The US would probably not retaliate with nuclear power due to treaty commitments and of fear of especially angering Security Council antagonists China or to a lesser extent Russia or France, thats for a country,

you forgot , hundreds of alleged terrorists are langusihing in guatanamo bay just on mere suspicion
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Wolfbrother(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
That is the face of regret cheesy
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by executioner27: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
EastanPower:
This man should be released immediately.

He has not killed anyone neither has he bombed anywhere, why detain him against court orders?

Buhari should set good examples for others to follow in this country.

...I think about so many ways to respond but...it's waste of resources. Just go....
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by AdeniyiA(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sparrow13:
From wearing suit he now dress in traditional wears
you wear suit when suffer never hold you...undecided
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by phemmie06(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
samchem:

he should be sentenced to death because he rose for his people??Among all odds??Ur Sokoto of a man who u are comparing with is unmatchable.Pls Google about dis man
Which people, Igbos what are your governor saying about it, treason and terrorism what is the good thing you can bring out from the two.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Endtimesmith(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Abeg,make una leave am,his wife just put to birth,Shuoooo
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by maestroz: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
EastanPower:

He has not killed anyone neither has he bombed anywhere, why detain him against court orders?

set good example by reading the meaning of treason and its consequences in your dictionary
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by thaoriginator: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
PentiumPro:
The Zoo is still standing gidigba and formidable
The Dilector is a broken baboon grin
grin una too wicked.. @ Lordave, you too no well o
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
santori:

you forgot , hundreds of alleged terrorists are langusihing in guatanamo bay just on mere suspicion

it might be true but this my take

It's Treason to take sides with an Enemy against your own country. Clearly, that hasn't happened.
Political opinions aren't treason. You can still criticize the US Government ---even saying that the enemy is right and we're wrong---and it's not treason. Making that same statement on Enemy television--while standing beside the the Enemy Leader--is where you cross the line. Making ISIS/Daeish/boko haram sponsored videos supporting attacks against the US is clearly treasonous.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ucheernest:
my brother, try to understand certain things, don't close your mind to learn. do you know, north korea has threaten nuclear war on the us? but see, the states are keeping tabs on them diplomaticly, if that happens you should expect the retaliation it will cause would be complete and without a doubt the most explosive military reaction since WW2. The US would probably not retaliate with nuclear power due to treaty commitments and of fear of especially angering Security Council antagonists China or to a lesser extent Russia or France, thats for a country,
north korea is a state threatening war against another state ...north korea is non signatory to the un non proliferation treaty namadi kanu and his mushroom bussiness enterprise( ipob) is not a state ...this a illusionist chap based in England citizen of Nigeria using Nigerian passport threaten to unleash weaponry on Nigerian citizen on his biafra radio ...that treasonable felon

let me educate you more on Korea u mind needs enlightenment .democratic republic of korea popular called north korea by the western media is a nuclear arm state with capacity to deliver nuclear weaponry via long range ballistic missiles
this is not a theory or hypothesis the nuclear arm state has successfully tested there intercontinental delivery rocket capable of reaching new york confirmed by nasa and nuclear test underground confirm by both Japanese ,American and Australia geological agency
they have 2 million communist troop willing and ready to die
and can cause substantial demage to 50 thousand us troops in okinawa island japan and other in south korea
this is not saddam hussien iraq or gadaffi libya
that a real treat to global peace and security if attacked

the US is much aware of this so the best step to take is economic sanction ,or engineering internal insurrection against the workers party and the kim dynasty ...Americans that cant defeat the taliban after 15 years of war in Afghanistan with just ak 47 and commiment to their cause woudnt play with a nuclear arm state ....they just tested a hydrogen boob...danger keep off ...technology and science is not a preserve of the Europeans any more .....I HOPE U MIND IS OPENED ....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Lezzlie(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
zendy:

Sorry bro, a person cannot be jailed for a crime they are 'talking' about commiting. A person can only be jailed for what they have already commited. So until anyone dies or is killed on Kanu's orders, kanu cannot be charged for a crime that is yet to happen. The case against him is baseless
And who told you someone can't be jailed for a crime he planned but didn't commit?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by samchem(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
phemmie06:

Which people, Igbos what are your governor saying about it, treason and terrorism what is the good thing you can bring out from the two.
I will leave u with dis word from my lecturer #The best way to decorate an enemy is by using English to describe him...thanks
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by AJaylee(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dis guy is getting older ND his head is getting longer
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by gbeseun(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
EastanPower:

I don't think ur ears are working
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by TruthisGOD: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
onatisi:

I wont be drawn into an argument about buhari as ppl here will view it as a continuation of my anti buhari stand but there is a wide difference between both cases
My friend park well!!! Crime is crime there is no difference. Capital offence is capita offence. He has nt commited an iota of what Buhari did. Has he killed anyone yet? Even his followers whom u ppl accused of being violent, have they killed anyone? Instead they are being killed on a daily bases. When Buhari lost 2011 elction, what did his followers do? They killed hundreds of ppl by his instigation. Did he ever condemn the killings? What of the baboon and monkey threat? Was it not a threat that can undermine our national security? Was he persecuted on all these cases? Even the ungovernable statement made by one prominent Northeners. Were they persecuted? Stop speaking with both sides of ur cheeks

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by zendy: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lezzlie:
And who told you someone can't be jailed for a crime he planned but didn't commit?

I said 'talked about commiting'. I never said anything about planning.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by TruthisGOD: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lezzlie:
If i don't win election, baboons and monkeys (Nigerians) will be soaked with blood. If they don't give us Biafra, Somalia will look like paradise... Pls without being biased can you spot any differnce. But the later is being persecuted.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by aiksneffects: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
onatisi:
so until he kills somebody or bomb somewhere is when they should detain him? Inciting ppl to kill is lawful according to your own law? Well let the court decide

You are wrong.
Many people who have incited more violence and made hateful remarks are today as free as prostitute. Do you know a man called Junaid Mohammed? .

"Well let the court decide"; haha. The court whose judgement was overulled by dictator in chief numerous times?.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by onatisi(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
TruthisGOD:
My friend park well!!! Crime is crime there is no difference. Capital offence is capita offence. He has nt commited an iota of what Buhari did. Has he killed anyone yet? Even his followers whom u ppl accused of being violent, have they killed anyone? Instead they are being killed on a daily bases. When Buhari lost 2011 elction, what did his followers do? They killed hundreds of ppl by his instigation. Did he ever condemn the killings? What of the baboon and monkey threat? Was it not a threat that can undermine our national security? Was he persecuted on all these cases? Even the ungovernable statement made by one prominent Northeners. Were they persecuted? Stop speaking with both sides of ur cheeks
Ok I don park well grin
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Pamelayoung: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
He is so cute
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by osusuallstars: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
please release him immediately. he has not killed anyone , unlike kabiru sokoto who has killed many and still get mouth to sue the fed govt for #300m. meanwhile BH has just bombed adamawa
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by santori: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ucheernest:

it might be true but this my take

It's Treason to take sides with an Enemy against your own country. Clearly, that hasn't happened.
Political opinions aren't treason. You can still criticize the US Government ---even saying that the enemy is right and we're wrong---and it's not treason. Making that same statement on Enemy television--while standing beside the the Enemy Leader--is where you cross the line. Making ISIS/Daeish/boko haram sponsored videos supporting attacks against the US is clearly treasonous.

do you know kanu once called on ipob members to take up arms against the state? is that alone not a treasonable offence
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Lezzlie(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
zendy:

I said 'talked about commiting'. I never said anything about planning.
Kalu never talked about crime, he goaded people to commit crime. He called on people to incite violence. I heard him on radio directly. My knowledge of his motive is firsthand.

And why dress your language in a different suit to obscure the meaning? Below is your post and there's no other meaning to be inferred other than planing

zendy:
zendy:

Sorry bro, a person cannot be jailed for a crime they are 'talking' about commiting. A person can only be jailed for what they have already commited. So until anyone dies or is killed on Kanu's orders, kanu cannot be charged for a crime that is yet to happen. The case against him is baseless
I honestly don't know what you implied @ the bolded part other than planning.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by TheAdvocate(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lordave:
The first picture, is he whistling in the court of law?

Pictures are not allowed when the court sits. That pic was before the judge sat.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by TruthisGOD: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
onatisi:

Ok I don park well grin
That is why the country can never move foward. You ppl like stiffling the truth. In a sane country, Buhari would ve being charge to court for making such reckless statement. Bt here, some ppl are above the law cos of their followers.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Lezzlie(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
TruthisGOD:
If i don't win election, baboons and monkeys (Nigerians) will be soaked with blood. If they don't give us Biafra, Somalia will look like paradise... Pls without being biased can you spot any differnce. But the later is being persecuted.
Incitive, blame GEJ.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by santori: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
osusuallstars:
please release him immediately. he has not killed anyone , unlike kabiru sokoto who has killed many and still get mouth to sue the fed govt for #300m. meanwhile BH has just bombed adamawa

oga. if you see a madman in the streets of your neighbourhood brandishing knife and boasting to kill ppl, are you gonna sit back and watch him till he kills the first person before you shackle him in chains

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by TruthisGOD: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lezzlie:
Incitive, blame GEJ.
If GEJ had arrested him, wouldn't one section of the country be killing people. You might as well have being dead by nw. You ppl don't knw the complexity of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina / Ambode Leading Officers To Arrest Traffic Offenders In Ijora (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.