Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc (57663 Views)

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption / We Are Winning War Against Boko Haram‎ – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by gists: 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
We Nigerians know that there is an ongoing war against corruption and at the moment, we are happy with the progress made so far. But more importantly, we are even happier that The " Ineffectual Buffoon" was booted out in May last year because he didn't do anything to curb it, but rather encouraged it.
FIXED!!!
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by toprealman: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
As if Britain is free of corruption. Jimmy Saville and all those pedophile MP's make them even worse.
Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Akious2k2(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dere's no tym 2 bother about what outsiders say about us... Let's do what we're suppose 2 do... Simple
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Od12b0882(f): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ioannes:

so you prefer to crucify him in ANTICIPATION of his failure, but you would rather worship a "buffoon" who has already wasted 6years of this country' s life.

kai. peeps like you should be used for sacrifice walahi!

Blood suckers

1 Like

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Kangol99(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Topeakintola: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
TippyTop:

[s]See why I said this topic may be beyond your skill-set?

Why is anyone against Buhari thought of as either Igbo or IPOB?

Am a SS who detest Buhari, there're millions like me in the SS.
Results for Bayelsa should have warned people of ya type that the SS is PDP. [/s]

LIAR

You are no SS

Stop the LIES

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Brightology2(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
God forbid bad thing
mcee1:
Cry me a criver old man Jump in to Lagoon if you detest BUHARI cos he is gonna be ur president till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Software202(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
alright, good
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Flashh: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
TippyTop:
This is from Transparency international.

[size=20pt] Nigeria's not included, you can only fool Nigerians. [/size]

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCAfrica/status/692320009826213888?s=09

Don't wail your life out.

Why can't you just post it without adding this?

6 Likes

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by busky101(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
mcee1:
Did u saw me wail and frustrated my life when GEJ was in power I am not a sadist and frustrated fellow like you. grin
your english alone fit make buhari resign before 2019......ode leleyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by joseph1832(m): 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
TippyTop:

See why I said this topic may be beyond your skill-set?

Why is anyone against Buhari thought of as either Igbo or IPOB?

Am a SS who detest Buhari, there're millions like me in the SS.
Results for Bayelsa should have warned people of ya type that the SS is PDP.
Em, what did he just say? SS is PDP, when I know Edo is still APC, or isn't Edo a part of the SS.

Some peeps will never fail to impress me. Lol.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by saintandsinnerz: 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
mcee1:
Shift face jooor. Can u tell me one good reason why u IPOB tout hate this government
See how poor you reason! So anybody that criticizes buhari is either Igbo or IPOB member? Mehn you're really slow, the money spent on your education is worthless
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by valx2: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
mcee1:
Did u saw me wail and frustrated my life when GEJ was in power I am not a sadist and frustrated fellow like you. grin
no..me seff I did not saw you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Jackrich: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
mcee1:
Hehe ..... You have every right to kill your English Language Teacher and ask for a refund of your tuition fee. grin grin

Fuccking product of a quota system.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by uchennamani(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
mcee1:
GEJ is a buffoon. How about that? cheesy
Well, that's for you. As for me, I will always address him as the 'clueless Otuoke man' that once became our president by sheer luck and nothing but through luck. He was a fat, large failure as a president.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by zurine(f): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
wow
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by AreaFada2: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
KINGwax007:
This BBC na joke....ask any Ghanian, the corruption scale is off the roof!

Things are worst...they jes want the president out!
Don't mind them. Ghanaians I know say so too.

This $1m dollar bus painting scandal that made a minister resign like two months ago nko?
$1m dollars is fairly big bucks in Ghana public life.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
TippyTop:

Bigger shame on you if you think the leader of the Talakawas aka sai Buhari came to help the Niger Delta.

You think the Hausas who would kill you if you dare criticise Buhari stayed in the scorching sun to vote their son are stupid?
Anyway I doubt you're from the Niger Delta.

what has me being or not being from the Niger Delta area have to do with anything.

mention just ONE thing that Jonathan did to uplift the sufferings of his south south people. just one please. i am waiting o...

meanwhile i hope you know that Ondo state is classified as one of the Niger Delta states.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Jackrich: 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
And our almighty anti kworoftion czar couldn't put Nigeria on that list.

Well, he can only succeed in bamboozling his zombies and not every Nigerian and the international community .

Where is Amaechi ? Run o , Wike is coming with your Long files of thievery and uncommon looting which uncle Bubu was a major beneficiary . grin

You want to fight kworoftion but the same kworoft money was used in making your dreams to come true.

After 4yrs Buhari will smell Kuje once more before his demise.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Od12b0882:

Blood suckers
who is sucking who's blood?
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Forget this transparency guys, there are not on ground in nigeria to see what is happening.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Montaque(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
grandstar:

The war against corruptions strike me as s flash in the pan. Once Buhari is gone, the status quo will return is the fear of many. That is what happened after OBJ departed. The war screeched to a halt.

To win the war against corruption, Buhari must build strong institutions that will outlive him. Is he doing that? Everything revolves around Buharis body language.

He must also deregulate the economy further. He must deregulate the price of petrol and diesel and not just remove subsudies. The existence of subsidies can not be divorced from abuse said a 19th century economist

they think fighting corruption is forcing opinions on the EFCC and the court. imagine what our dear president said in his media chat, and people will call that a fight against corruption.
He is just claiming strong man in the African sense.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by molas02: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
TippyTop:

Did you jump in the lagoon when GEJ was president? You should have, you would have saved yourself this hand wringing angst.
U get time to ans a pathetic fool

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by STANCO31(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
bokohalal:
Transparency International is being mischievous or downright ignorant of the war against corruption in Nigeria. No African country has taken on corruption headlong as Nigeria. The mind-boggling amount mentioned is more than the GDP of the named countries.
can you fight corruption with impurity?
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Impulse80(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
mcee1:
Cry me a criver old man Jump in to Lagoon if you detest BUHARI cos he is gonna be ur president till 2023.
Please direct me to whoever is paying you. I wan join your work
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by myproperty(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
bokohalal:
Transparency International is being mischievous or downright ignorant of the war against corruption in Nigeria. No African country has taken on corruption headlong as Nigeria. The mind-boggling amount mentioned is more than the GDP of the named countries.
They do not believe in media and political and propaganda accusations
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nigeria ranked 130 until Jonathan took over the affairs of the nation in 2010, the graph tells you how far we'v fared. Stats do not lie!

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by ladenz(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
bokohalal:

That's the point. The figures are just being mentioned. No one has been jailed and we have not seen any sign of the recovered loot.

I'm not a Buhari fan. Far from it. I am amongst those who wonder if he knows what he is doing. But I like being objective and to be fair its too early in the war against corruption for Nigeria to be rated by any agency or media house. We have to see results first

1 Like

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by palata22(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=mcee1 post=42434860]Did u saw me wail D[/quotpe] guy you need to go bk and start from nursery school again to learn English , u speak like your president buhari
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
mcee1:
Even buhari will not like to be president in 2019. He is already tired of the one he is in now. Pls dnt kill dt old man b4 his time

1 Like

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by wristbangle: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Maybe for the past record but as for the present, BBC's analysis about Ghana fighting corruption is totally wrong.

Ask any ghanian and you will know how desperate they want their current president out!

I can speak for Senegal sha.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by globatop: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
The moment we stop listening to the world power as regards ratings, the best for africa. All their recommended economic teams have wrecked more havoc to our economy. Right from the days of SAP (FALAE) uptill now (NOI) our economy was going deeper into the wood, yet all their puppets are been accorded international accolades for destroying our economy, ie NOI said GEJ instructed her to withfraw or spend unapporpriated fund, I beileve thats not only criminal but against the ethics of her profession.

In developed countries (the puppetier) her licence would have been withdrawn. Enough of economic slavery, if they are blind to war against corruption in Nigeria, then they should steer clear of Nigeria,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arase Launches Police SPY Uniform (photos) / Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.