Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc (57662 Views)

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption / We Are Winning War Against Boko Haram‎ – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Excuzeme: 3:28am On Jan 30, 2016
TippyTop:
This is from Transparency international.

Nigeria's not included, you can only fool Nigerians.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCAfrica/status/692320009826213888?s=09

You are a dolt!

Such conclusions from Transparency Int'l are reached AFTER OVER A YEAR of Monitoring the Govt, in it's fight against corruption!
Ghana has been on it for over three years now!

Buhari/Nigeria cannot qualify for now, since the President is barely a few MONTHS in Office.

I am sure if Nigeria was mentioned, crooks like you will still come out and say it is because of Jonathan's Govt, after-all, Buhari is ONLY A FEW MONTH SIN OFFICE!
shocked shocked grin grin

Just hold your breath....... I know people like you are looking for "holes" so you can run your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Excuzeme: 3:38am On Jan 30, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
Nigeria ranked 130 until Jonathan took over the affairs of the nation in 2010, the graph tells you how far we'v fared. Stats do not lie!

...and then ranked between 140 and 150, throughout Jonathan's rule!

So, "Kworuption" actually festered more, under Jonathan!!

Ofcourse, even "GOATS" should know that

Or do you need to re-jig your STATS again.... because STATS dont lie!
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by amusadele: 3:55am On Jan 30, 2016
mcee1:
Did u saw me wail and frustrated my life when GEJ was in power I am not a sadist and frustrated fellow like you. grin
Did you SAW me? Dust
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by anonimi: 3:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Reyginus:
Who has been jailed?

No one.
Propaganda is different from reality bro. grin
Only zombies are impressed with newspaper STORIES and media trials.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by babafirst(m): 4:04am On Jan 30, 2016
Ghana started fighting corruption since the time of Jerry Rawlings and not in 2015 like PMB.And Op how can Naija be listed when corruption is fighting back desperately using people like you.By the time the thieves are jailed this year and more are jailed subsequently(They are lucky not to be executed like Rawlings executed those in Ghana) we will start winning the war but until people like the Op change their mentality especially at followership level, corruption of kobo kobo at grassroots level (bribe to bring file,collecting egunje at checkpoint,bribe to give free vaccine ,printing handouts and intimidating students to buy ,etc) will not stop
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by babafirst(m): 4:08am On Jan 30, 2016
Excuzeme:

You are a dolt!

Such conclusions from Transparency Int'l are reached AFTER OVER A YEAR of Monitoring the Govt, in it's fight against corruption!
Ghana has been on it for over three years now!

Buhari/Nigeria cannot qualify for now, since the President is barely a few MONTHS in Office.

I am sure if Nigeria was mentioned, crooks like you will still come out and say it is because of Jonathan's Govt, after-all, Buhari is ONLY A FEW MONTH SIN OFFICE!
shocked shocked grin grin

Just hold your breath....... I know people like you are looking for "holes" so you can run your mouth.
Gbammmmmmmm.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by babafirst(m): 4:16am On Jan 30, 2016
mcee1:
GEJ is a buffoon. How about that? cheesy
Incomplete statement,Economist can sue you for misquoting them,please include 'ineffectual' or clueless before buffoon.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by DedeNkem: 4:16am On Jan 30, 2016
TippyTop:

So you expected them to include Nigeria? Have you been living in a cave all these years?

Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by babafirst(m): 4:22am On Jan 30, 2016
This ineffectual buffoon wey dem call GEJ dey make ekpas dig up many 'counters'.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by sepulara72: 4:24am On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=Okwyjesus post=42435301][/quote]

You were trying to correct another person while you are still making another bigger mistake. It is not "is like ......" rather, "it's like....." or "it is like.....". So, first remove the log in your eye before trying to remove that in another person's. It is a pity!
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by akwunmi(m): 4:24am On Jan 30, 2016
mcee1:
Did u saw me wail and frustrated my life when GEJ was in power I am not a sadist and frustrated fellow like you. grin
TNk u u Sabi tlk
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by babafirst(m): 4:27am On Jan 30, 2016
Modsenemy:

U made tears drop from my eyes ..wallahi grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

U must hav been banned by now sha grin grin
Loool,how can they ban him?GEJ can stand for Goat Eating Jona .
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Adeniyi077(m): 4:28am On Jan 30, 2016
A number of IDIOTS just crucified the guy for ''did you saw''. Yes, he made a mistake, but he seems more educated than some of you scums.

The two men have been so brilliant.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by ihatesycophant(m): 4:32am On Jan 30, 2016
zendy:

And what if his first term turns out to be much worse tha GEJ's?
That is a wish but I discovered if wishes are horse, then world would be brighter than this.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by October1960: 4:35am On Jan 30, 2016
How can any government win or make a dent in entrenched corruption of over 30 years in just 9 months?

Nigerian government and politicians are the definition of corruption, more than 30 years with deep roots.

It might take 8 years to see the fruits of the fight.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Yungbitz(m): 4:44am On Jan 30, 2016
@ Tippytop and co ranting back and forth on primordial Ethnic Sentiments and party affiliations..there is no victory or award for making that list...all I personally want is actual Fight against the cankerworm corruption and not some alleged fight on paper...i am from the SS but I do not care whose ox is gored if actual fights takes place..Transparency International can shove their list down their Ass..IMF and co keep giving us good reports with regards to growth and economic robustness on paper,does it reflect actual growth or improved living standards? Hell no
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Ozitay(m): 5:10am On Jan 30, 2016
chikeFavor2000:
E pain me say naija nor enter the list. this una bashing sef e don tyre me o any small news na so bashing don rain .

Youths in southeast should take advantage of this offer. check my signature

and the ones in SW, NE, NW and NC should do what?
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by delishpot: 5:11am On Jan 30, 2016
Reports from powers that be. I do not look to oyinbo press for genuine reports. They use their media as tools to fight dirty wars against countries or to push their agenda by pretending to be giving good opinion.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by anonimi: 5:13am On Jan 30, 2016
October1960:
How can any government win or make a dent in entrenched corruption of over 30 years in just 9 months.

I thought you guys voted a Superman messiah of integrity, not so grin
Never mind that he has achieved NOTHING since May 29, 2015 apart from traveling round the world. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

if truly you are from the south south shame on you sir.

6 good years and your son could not do what a fulani did within weeks of his administration.

you'd better read and educate yourself.

https://www.naij.com/509691-president-buhari-orders-clean-ogoniland.html

Kai! I laugh in gokana language. Ask the ogoni people if they've seen anything yet. Its easy to give orders, the implentation is the wahala.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by nikz(f): 6:16am On Jan 30, 2016
zendy:

I'm not hoping for Buharis faliure even though I don't like anything about the man. If he fails, it is all of us that will suffer. What I'm saying is that you shouldn't be talking about a second term for Buhari when you haven't seen the result of his first term.

Pls don't bug your head there's no second term for PMB not with the way nigerians are lamenting except there's a change. As for the issue on ground which corruption, I have not seen or heard anyone being sentenced to life imprisonment or his properties seized so let's not go there.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by mcee1(m): 6:19am On Jan 30, 2016
Modsenemy:

U made tears drop from my eyes ..wallahi grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
U must hav been banned by now sha grin grin
No body ban me dear. tongue
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by weselomo(m): 6:23am On Jan 30, 2016
bbc calling buhari to notice to gear more on corruption campaign
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by ocelot2006(m): 6:41am On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

6 good years and your son could not do what a fulani did within weeks of his administration.

And what did the Fulani man do apart from WRECK the economy and FAILED to sustain successes from previous administration?

Oh btw im also SS and i'm damn proud of our SS son who recorded great successes in Power, the economy, agriculture, electoral reforms, energy, water resources, transport infrastructure, health, education, even defence & security, etc. Tell your fulani Dullardino and co to book a class with him on Good Governance.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by softRay(m): 6:53am On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

Pls show me sumthing reasonable that ur fulani man has achieved.. Oh i know one,, world best tourist president..... U call GEJ a failure, yet d man is being celebrated around d globe....
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Timah247(f): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2016
Ignorance at its peak....nigerians,always waiting for international organisations to give u approval.something wey we dey see,we still dey wait make bbc talk their own....iyanlabbc. Saibaba
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by justiz5(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2016
mcee1:
GEJ is a buffoon. How about that?

aubventure:

you are insulting a man that as achieved what your lineage will never achieve. this man is win awards oh. poor man think about your life

-----------------------------:::::::::::'''''''''''''========**************"""""""((())))"""(((())))******++++====::::::---------'''''''''::::::::::::

CHAAAAAIIIIIIIII****

"receive sense for freee" no insults intended....''''''+++++=====*****((()))"""111222333**+==;:::::
[size=14pt]Crap! Crap!! Crap!!!.

What a selfish thinking.........
[/size]
What positive economic and live changing impacts have those foolish awards of GED, brought to the lives of the ordinary Nigerians Unless wide spread corruption and cheap looting and raping of the treasury. He succeeded crippling the Nigerian economy with his corrupt team, why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala was the leader.

These where not what Nigerians voted him for. Or did you vote him to go and win awards
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by oxyG: 7:12am On Jan 30, 2016
TippyTop:
Did you know when those two countries started their war against corruption? Change is a process,it doesn't come in a day.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by uboma(m): 7:13am On Jan 30, 2016
KINGwax007:
This BBC na joke....ask any Ghanian, the corruption scale is off the roof!

Things are worst...they jes want the president out!

You have said it all bro.

After the first media chat of PMB, the citizens of Ghana wished to have PMB as their president. This is because of the high rate of corruption on-going in their country.

Transparency International isnt transparent in their findings afterall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Meriekriss: 7:22am On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

How many months now since the so called order was made.. Has any more for the cleaning begun??
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by smicc: 7:23am On Jan 30, 2016
I will still vote for him,well meaning Nigerians with still vote for him as long as the price of crude oil remains below $100 per barrel since your Hero refused to diversify the economy when there was oil boom.

zendy:

And what if his first term turns out to be much worse tha GEJ's?
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by justiz5(m): 7:25am On Jan 30, 2016
oxyG:

Did you know when those two countries started their war against corruption?
Change is a process,it doesn't come in a day.
[size=14pt]
Sai Baba kewe......
[/size]
I couldn't just help but like your post.

Its becoming clear that some persons are just patiently waiting for PMB TO FAIL, SO AS TO GET RELIEVED OR COMPENSATED FOR GED's FAILURE at the already gone polls.

I can't just help again buy dream of a Nigeria where, if you even beg a Police Officer to take bribe, he will say no.

In god I trust.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arase Launches Police SPY Uniform (photos) / Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.