Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc (57660 Views)

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption / We Are Winning War Against Boko Haram‎ – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2016
leo1234:

Stop taking this politics personal. Everybody is entitled to his opinion.
Everybody can not like Buhari simple!
E be like say you follow chop Aisha rice.

hello... am not the one taking anything personal, its your people who can't realise that they lost an election and need to move on.

you need to advice yourselves on the need not to be like the fly who follows the corpse into the grave.

I prefer to eat rice from Aisha than to take from mama piss.

whether you like Buhari or not is not the issue, we can't simply sit back and watch people with an infantile level of reasoning shape the level of discussions in this country.

you may be entitled to your opinion, but once you put it out here, you better make damn sure you can defend it.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by jornie(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2016
TippyTop:

This topic is not for people of ya ilk, this topic requires a modicum of understanding of the issues raised.
wetin happen sef!!! pesin talk small thing, you start to dey speak English.. ilk,modicum etc.. I tire for you ooo
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by tsdarkside(m): 10:58am On Jan 30, 2016
mcee1:
GEJ is a buffoon. How about that? cheesy

grin grin grin grin...epic respond.... grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 30, 2016
uchennamani:
Well, that's for you. As for me, I will always address him as the 'clueless Otuoke man' that once became our president by sheer luck and nothing but through luck. He was a fat, large failure as a president.
Hello swine!
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by tsdarkside(m): 11:01am On Jan 30, 2016
TippyTop:

This topic is not for people of ya ilk, this topic requires a modicum of understanding of the issues raised.

thunda fire you there!............

we have the right to stage our opinion to any topic in nairaland,,,,so long we dont break the rules of nairaland,,,,,,,

now,,,go hug a banana-tree.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

what has me being or not being from the Niger Delta area have to do with anything.

mention just ONE thing that Jonathan did to uplift the sufferings of his south south people. just one please. i am waiting o...

meanwhile i hope you know that Ondo state is classified as one of the Niger Delta states.
Now if Jonathan did something for his people, you would have called him a selfish President.
Listen up, the North has ruled this country for centuries right?
Now can you compare the North to anywhere in the South East or West in terms of development?
Sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Laid2001: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2016
This must be the result of an ineffectual buffoon policies. Running this country aground.!!
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 30, 2016
JohnsonEmma:
Forget this transparency guys, there are not on ground in nigeria to see what is happening.
So Mr. On ground what's really happening?
"In the news tonight, Mr. so and so has been arrested...bailed...arrested...bailed".
God help Nigeria.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by tsdarkside(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2016
jornie:

wetin happen sef!!! pesin talk small thing, you start to dey speak English.. ilk,modicum etc.. I tire for you ooo

what the hell is modicum sef??....

from were them dis wans dey pick this strange english...

its like all of them in the east have become all professors suddenly....

they talk to us,as if we are all children...

this kanu guy,is not good for their souls.....they are like drunk from stvpidity.....
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 30, 2016
LEGALAide:

Now if Jonathan did something for his people, they'll shout: selfish!

is this meant to be a joke?

no offence really, but this infantile.

what you are saying is that you were waiting for a Fulani man to come and help you so that people won't shout "selfish". but u didn't vote for the Fulani man now.

so if jonathan forces the oil companies to clean up the oil spillage that has ruined the occupation of his people, people will frown.

how many people are frowning at buhari for deploying state resources to fight boko haram in the North where he hails from?
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2016
globatop:
The moment we stop listening to the world power as regards ratings, the best for africa. All their recommended economic teams have wrecked more havoc to our economy. Right from the days of SAP (FALAE) uptill now (NOI) our economy was going deeper into the wood, yet all their puppets are been accorded international accolades for destroying our economy, ie NOI said GEJ instructed her to withfraw or spend unapporpriated fund, I beileve thats not only criminal but against the ethics of her profession.

In developed countries (the puppetier) her licence would have been withdrawn. Enough of economic slavery, if they are blind to war against corruption in Nigeria, then they should steer clear of Nigeria,
Please man, you need some rest.
Assume the same Transparency International rated Nigeria number 1,...just assume....
Person no go hear word!
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 30, 2016
LEGALAide:

Now if Jonathan did something for his people, you would have called him a selfish President.
Listen up, the North has ruled this country for centuries right?
Now can you compare the North to anywhere in the South East or West in terms of development?
Sorry for you.

I really feel bad that I have to quote you again.

seriously you need to be sorry for yourself.

the North hasn't ruled this country for centuries, the country is just 56 years old and probably 102years since amalgamation, pre-independence.

you have had leaders at both the state and national level since independence, how is your area better than the North when most of you are stark illiterates who prefer to drink alcohol in the morning, then go out in the afternoon to see how to extort money from the oil companies working in your areas.

don't blame the north for your lack of development, blame yourselves. after all the south west has been in opposition since independence and here we are, forging ahead, not crying and moping about the place like you.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2016
focus7:
I don't care what rating transparency nonsense do, all I know is that corrupt individuals are no longer raising their high again in Nigeria they are in hiding, some of them are been arrested and prosecuted, a fit Jonathan cannot boast of. Op if you are waiting for someone to applaud you before you do something I really pity you, if there's anyone living in deception it is you.
Don't get choked up dude.
The world is watching.
BUBU hasn't fooled everybody yet.
We understand that he's fooled you.
Too bad!
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2016
Meriekriss:

Oh something is now delaying it?? Why not wait till they start the clean up before you start adding that has his achievement... We have seen FG made announcements that never came to past ... A govt that can deny their own campaign promised can as well decide not to carry out such announcement.. So chill they start the clean up..

you don't get my point. if a Fulani man can come and give an order for the clean up of the place, why the heck couldn't a son of the soil clean it up or at least make an effort in six good years.

was it that he didn't see the need for it, or he was too drunk to even see to the welfare of his people?

well defend him all you like, it's you guys that live with the consequences of oil spillage, though we all know you are all running away from your land to the SW.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 30, 2016
Umunede:
don't compare Nigeria and Ghana. Their President is working. I am a Nigerian living and working in Ghana. Earlier in 2015, Ghana was having serious power problem but their President promised to tackle it at the end of 2015. Since I came back from Nigeria for Christmas till today 30th January, they have never taken light. Light 24/7.The man is working and you can see the evidence clearly on ground. Pls don't compare President Manama of Ghana and President Buhari of Nigeria. One is working while one is junketing the whole world.

I'll bet you went to hustle in Ghana because your messiah gej could not fix Nigeria in six years, yet you wanna crucify the one that is there for just six months.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by goodgood2(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2016
TippyTop:

See why I said this topic may be beyond your skill-set?

Why is anyone against Buhari thought of as either Igbo or IPOB?

Am a SS who detest Buhari, there're millions like me in the SS.
Results for Bayelsa should have warned people of ya type that the SS is PDP.
I'm one of them. Buhari lacks the skills and attitude to lead Nigeria. If I sound harsh oh Dullardinnho's topics, don't blame me; blame him. He brought it on himself, when he incited his fellow dullards to slay 10 corps members in 2011 just because he was denied his birthright- C-inC of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by jojothaiv(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2016
Reyginus:
Why?
Don't mind him, those who made the LAWS are COMEDIANS!
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by ocelot2006(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

ehya. you are still living in denial. Pele.

I understand that being drunk early in the morning is a normal ritual in the ss, but it is a foolish thing to do when you are the president of a nation.

only a drunkard would be proud of another drunkard.

but you won't understand since you have never left your village.

am sorry to rain on your parade but your son is a drunkard, but then I guess you know that already since its a cultural norm with you people.

I am not going to argue with you about who did or didn't wreck the economy. most of you didn't even finish secondary school or if you did you are just blinded by pure ethnicity and religiosity, so I won't bother, it would be a waste if my time.

Wow...look who's talking about not living one's village. Oh if only you knew....but hey, keep spewing trash from Ojota (i'm pretty sure you've not gone past its boundaries). It's expected from airheads and pathetic zombies like you.

And dont worry about raining on parade, call GEJ whatever you, it still doesnt change the FACT that achieved A WHOLE LOT. So tell me a$$wipe, what have you achieved with your wretched life? Shouldn't you be prepping to resit for the forthcoming JAMB and WAEC exams?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by jojothaiv(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2016
The topic is very simple and straight forward..
Nigeria ain't included...
Get this point straight and work on yourselves than trading blames here..
At the end of the day, one thing for sure is that PMB and GEJ will just be fine....

1 Like

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

I really feel bad that I have to quote you again.

seriously you need to be sorry for yourself.

the North hasn't ruled this country for centuries, the country is just 56 years old and probably 102years since amalgamation, pre-independence.

you have had leaders at both the state and national level since independence, how is your area better than the North when most of you are stark illiterates who prefer to drink alcohol in the morning, then go out in the afternoon to see how to extort money from the oil companies working in your areas.

don't blame the north for your lack of development, blame yourselves. after all the south west has been in opposition since independence and here we are, forging ahead, not crying and moping about the place like you.
I'm promoting you right now by quoting you.
First off, "CENTURIES" in the context means aeons!
So little Joannes, if you don't know what hyperbole means, get some help from your dictionary.
Second, let's assume you're from the North.
What part of the North can hold a candle to the South or West when it comes to education?
Okay, give me the name of an Hausa man that's cooking with gas in global literature.
We have Chinua Achebe, Soyinka, Amanda and the rest, not like to mention Music, the movies industry, science, football etc.
Our abokis say that western education is haram and that's why I can't communicate with anyone in the North because I can't speak Hausa.
Yet you say Northerners ain't illiterate.
I visited Minna, the Capital of Niger state.
In this great "city", you can't count up to ten decent houses.
Young Hausa men don't speak English. They drive past your destination because they don't understand English and you still insist they are very educated?
They don't understand pidgin either.
Now, my grandmother in the village can best these educated Northern fellows of yours in a spoken English contest!
You also talked about drinking alcohol in the morning!
Lolz.
In the North, Hausa guys sleep and wake with weed in their mouths.
In the federal high courts, if there are 100 matters, 99 must be drug related.
I practised law in Niger state mind you.
And that's why Northerners would never want to be left alone in Nigeria.
They don't want BIAFRA to go!
Neither do they want Yoruba to leave!
It's the Hausa man to his cow!
Are cows the development you're talking about?
So sad!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by orisa37: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2016
Shagari was worse rated. Yaradua would have been so rated had he not died. No civilian ever governed well in Nigerian History.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
ocelot2006:

Wow...look who's talking about not living one's village. Oh if only you knew....but hey, keep spewing trash from Ojota (i'm pretty sure you've not gone past its boundaries). It's expected from airheads and pathetic zombies like you.

And dont worry about raining on parade, call GEJ whatever you, it still doesnt change the FACT that achieved A WHOLE LOT. So tell me a$$wipe, what have you achieved with your wretched life? Shouldn't you be prepping to resit for the forthcoming JAMB and WAEC exams?

I won't bother to climb down to your level. gutter bred people, your likes, shouldn't have easy access to the social media.

you sure make a good case for the condom factory.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by jornie(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
lipsrsealed
tsdarkside:

what the hell is modicum sef??....

from were them dis wans dey pick this strange english...

its like all of them in the east have become all professors suddenly....

they talk to us,as if we are all children...

this kanu guy,is not good for their souls.....they are like drunk from stvpidity.....
guy, I nor dey your ilk
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by tinktanker: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
Chai upon all d witch hunting
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
LEGALAide:

I'm promoting you right now by quoting you.
First off, "CENTURIES" in the context means aeons!
So little Joannes, if you don't know what hyperbole means, get some help from your dictionary.
Second, let's assume you're from the North.
What part of the North can hold a candle to the South or West when it comes to education?
Okay, give me the name of an Hausa man that's cooking with gas in global literature.
We have Chinua Achebe, Soyinka, Amanda and the rest, not like to mention Music, the movies industry, science, football etc.
Our abokis say that western education is haram and that's why I can't communicate with anyone in the North because I can't speak Hausa.
Yet you say Northerners ain't illiterate.
I visited Minna, the Capital of Niger state.
In this great "city", you can't count up to ten decent houses.
Young Hausa men don't speak English. They drive past your destination because they don't understand English and you still insist they are very educated?
They don't understand pidgin either.
Now, my grandmother in the village can best these educated Northern fellows of yours in a spoken English contest!
You also talked about drinking alcohol in the morning!
Lolz.
In the North, Hausa guys sleep and wake with weed in their mouths.
In the federal high courts, if there are 100 matters, 99 must be drug related.
I practised law in Niger state mind you.
And that's why Northerners would never want to be left alone in Nigeria.
They don't want BIAFRA to go!
Neither do they want Yoruba to leave!
It's the Hausa man to his cow!
Are cows the development you're talking about?
So sad!

obviously you misquoted me or you have a HUGE comprehension problem.

feel free to go back to my post and compare your response.

for example, there was nowhere I said the northerners are more educated, neither did I say anything to suggest I am from the north.

read my post again very slowly, you will get it.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
See peeps. I like Nairaland cause it gives me more news and faster than some news desk, far as it may be I found it also to bad that an issue/topic be raised, someone will not face the topic and will be insulting another or bring an issue that wasn't the topic. Let's learn to be mannered, we all are human and MUST not agree on some issues/topic or even individuals etc let's try keep it personal. God Bless us
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by ocelot2006(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

I won't bother to climb down to your level. gutter bred people, your likes, shouldn't have easy access to the social media.

you sure make a good case for the condom factory.

Son, you're nowhere close to my league. The gutter you just mention is exactly where you belong and currently reside, you wretched waste of space & skin.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by don4real18(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
mcee1:
Did u saw
me wail
Lol
Okwyjesus:
is like there is something my English teacher did
not show me, this guy's teacher did.
Lemme rephrase your wrong sentence
"I believe there's something my English teacher omitted from his lessons which his teacher didn't."
Don't make fun of anyone if you aren't any better
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
ocelot2006:

Son, you're nowhere close to my league. The gutter you just mention is exactly where you belong and currently reside, you wretched waste of space & skin.

MUMU. what league is this craze person talking about.

forming yeye levels on a faceless forum.

you better do quick and pack out of your parents' house at 40 years old, instead of skulking around on Nairaland like a homeless ghoul. oda! so you are looking for respect ba? I'm sure your village children will give you some if you buy sweet for them.

and if you are hitching to have a "son" you can go ahead and impregnate one of dem teens that run after your sorry self. after all the twenty twenty naira u give dem every week should count for something.
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Umunede(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

I'll bet you went to hustle in Ghana because your messiah gej could not fix Nigeria in six years, yet you wanna crucify the one that is there for just six months.
how can human being be my messiah? In fact God forbid for politicians to be my messiah. Can they save themselves, not to talk of saving me. They are all Liars. They are after their own interest, all of them without exception

1 Like

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
Umunede:
how can human being be my messiah? In fact God forbid for politicians to be my messiah. Can they save themselves, not to talk of saving me. They are all Liars. They are after their own interest, all of them without exception

I agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash / Arase Launches Police SPY Uniform (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.