Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? (31194 Views)

Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Olaone1: 12:07am On Feb 03, 2016
Faith111:
Please! Please!! Please!!!
I am a graduate today because of my Hubby....
He trained me from purchasing my jamb form to my final year project WITHOUT EVER HAVING SEX WITH ME talk less of pregnanting me...
Today I'm pillar in his house and that singular act makes my home a heaven...We've been married for 4yrs nd very soon we'll be counting 3kids..but it all looks like we got married yesteday..Since we got married, things have turned around for both of us...I am now that classical wife even young boys trip 4..I work and earn very well...He earns very well too. Today, I'm proud of him. together we can acquire assets, pay bills and plan as 1...
My hubby gave me the rent his bros gave him so he could hussle for job for my year1 fees n slept in an uncompleted apartment, his salary was 40k and he gladly sends me 25k having nothing but Tfare and a little to eat from the bukka..He would never buy clothes nor shoes for my sake..But today we can give 40k to a needy without itch..
Op please Love believes all things...
My hubby's friends and family envy him and wish they had me 4 a wife without knowing what sacrifice he made in the past...
Follow ur HEART
Slept in an uncompleted apartment? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And, no sex oo undecided undecided
Nairaland, o ga oo shocked shocked shocked
Lai Muhammed

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by olac21(m): 12:36am On Feb 03, 2016
Olaone1:

Lai Muhammed

I no know say you too see the lie!its from the pit of hell! Ideycraze?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by happney65: 12:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Olaone1:

Lai Muhammed

Real Liar..Lie Mohammed.. grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by pythonkid(m): 2:16am On Feb 03, 2016
Faith111:
He trained me from purchasing my jamb form to my final year project WITHOUT EVER HAVING SEX WITH ME talk less of pregnanting me...
Today I'm pillar in his house and that singular act makes my home a heaven...We've been married for 4yrs nd very soon we'll be counting 3kids..but it all looks like we got married yesteday..Since we got married, things have turned around for both of us...I am now that classical wife even young boys trip 4..I work and earn very well...He earns very well too. Today, I'm proud of him. together we can acquire assets, pay bills and plan as 1...
My hubby gave me the rent his bros gave him so he could hussle for job for my year1 fees n slept in an uncompleted apartment, his salary was 40k and he gladly sends me 25k having nothing but Tfare and a little to eat from the bukka..He would never buy clothes nor shoes for my sake..But today we can give 40k to a needy without itch..
My hubby's friends and family envy him and wish they had me 4 a wife without knowing what sacrifice he made in the past...
Follow ur HEART

" follow your heart" that's the main point

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by uchesino(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2016
Faith111:
Follow ur HEART
story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Faith111: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2016
Olaone1:

Lai Muhammed

If we were having sex, we will obviously have broken up...Cos I wud have seen no need in been loyal to him since he was getting his reward for his deeds already.
Sex is Sacred, not Cheap, and goes with a price 'Brides Price'
Having sex with a girl in the 1st place really gives you nothing to look forward to...So Cheating by both parties is most times inevitable.
A man respects you more as a girl when he has not slept with you and can do the Unbelievable to make sure you are his...
The guy I would have initially dated agreed that it was a no Sex affair but latter Started asking for it and backed out since I'm not a Cheap Sex material or a free giver...But when he was ready for Marriage, he was all over me begging like a Fly but it was too late Cos a Deserving Man who knew my worth had swept off my emotions...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Faith111: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2016
It's difficult to believe that a Woman will so love her Hubby to brag about him but I do Cos He Loved Me First...

I'm a Strong Christian with Spelt out Principles, and been in need did not reduce my personal Value..So instead of building My relationship on Lustful Sex, I built it on God's Word, with focus on the future...
I remember we drew a sketch of the kind of House we will build in courtship, Named our Children, Spelt out our ambitions and goals...
In fact most of his documents I come across today as his wife shows He was already using me as his Next of Kin during Courtship...
We were already married in our hearts...
All we looked forward to was the physical joining to enable us have Intimacy and Live together..
I actually underSTATEd What he went tru for me...Believe it or Not, Few Friends I kept can attest to it...
And I went through alot with him too before God blessed him.
Various comments that finds it hard to believe a Little of what our Courtship really entailed makes me think of Creating a Topic with details of our Courtship process and Our Married Life Today...
My Only fear is details will easily make people identify me cos this is a Public Forum..
I'll seek consent from my Hubby...Maybe Val's Day will be a good time to do that...So singles can Learn that Love Is Sacrificial...It's about Giving...It's about Trust...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by uvalued(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2016
no do am !!
no try am!!!
Stop dont do it!!!
Emergency alert! No do oh

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by enomakos(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2016
johnson232:

u golddiggers will aways make up excuses for your selfish moves?

u dumped him because u thought he had dominion over u & forgot all he did for u?

ingrate!
she is a damm real ingrate

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Olaone1: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Faith111:

If we were having sex, we will obviously have broken up...Cos I wud have seen no need in been loyal to him since he was getting his reward for his deeds already.
Having sex with a girl in the 1st place really gives you nothing to look forward to...So Cheating by both parties is most times inevitable.
A man respects you more as a girl when he has not slept with you and can do the Unbelievable to make sure you are his...
The guy I would have initially dated agreed that it was a no Sex affair but latter Started asking for it and backed out since I'm not a Cheap Sex material or a free giver...But when he was ready for Marriage, he was all over me begging like a Fly but it was too late Cos a Deserving Man who knew my worth had swept off my emotions...

Ok, sister. Let me ask you this question: did you do this because you're a virgin? Or you had a bit of 'previous'

I mean when did you get deflowered? The day you tied the knot?

Sorry oo, just try to put the pieces together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by bukatyne(f): 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Faith111:

Op, Love is not proud nor boastful...
Is not selfish nor does it seek its own way...
Never help any1 and rant about it...
Telling your friends your plan in the first place is wrong cos their rep 4 her might reduce...
Till today no friend or family is aware of what my hubby did 4 me cos that would have made me look like a slave before his influencial family instead of a queen..nd trust me I would have quit cos I won't want to marry into bondage...

@pet4ril I think because of what the guy did 4u, you shouldn't dump him like any other guy...He deserves explanations, prayers, patience some form of dialogue. And your quitting must not be based on other options available but because you are truly tired of his bossy attitude and if he feels sorry about it, get on track with him...Even if u no longer together, always relate with him in respect and appreciate the fact that he was there for u...Never try to bite his finger, puff urself be4 him or cause him any emotional trauma...

I just had to quote this...

Very lovely I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by bukatyne(f): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Cammo:
I have a girlfriend that I plan to marry. She's a 100 Level student in UNILAG but is having difficulties paying her up school fees. Her mom, a widow, is doing her best but it's not enough. Since I'm a graduate and now working, I feel like helping out. It's an obligation I earnestly wish to take but my friends keep telling me that she would eventually dump my sorry ass for another guy before graduation, and there's nothing I can do. Very confused. I love her and I know she loves me too.
Please advice.

Hi OP

Yes, it is a risky venture with a lot of negative testimonials (this thread will testify) BUT

First you need to plot the graph well grin

1. How old are you? Wen do you intend to get married? I ask because you are dating a 21yr old newbie in UNILAG. Assuming she is doing a four year course, she will finish in 2019; one year service ----> 2020 apart from getting a job.

If you intend to marry earlier, is se open to marrying as a student?

2. What is your qualification? What is your goal/dream? What is her goal/dream? As you intend training her, are you training yourself also or do you intend to stop growing because you are training her?

Say you are a HND holder, do you intend to do your B.Sc.? IF already a graduate, certifications?

3. Appearance: What is your dress sense? Are you willing to be flexible and stay in style? Are you young at heart?

A 21 year old girl will want different things when she is 26; same with you also. Her tastes will evolve and as she mingles with her colleagues, she becomes more exposure and see things in a different light.

Are you willing/ready to grow?

Think about it.

P.S.: Saw where you are worried about another man 'snatching' her due to money.... Take a step to evaluate your relationship and her values.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Faith111: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Olaone1:

Ok, sister. Let me ask you this question: did you do this because you're a virgin? Or you had a bit of 'previous'

I mean when did you get deflowered? The day you tied the knot?

Sorry oo, just try to put the pieces together

Did it because I had the fear of God, sound moral principles and knew my personal self worth...
Capital 'YES' I was a Virgin but this was my personal secret and told hubby as surprise Not like it was the basis...One does not necessarily need to be a virgin to realize her self worth...It's a simple Ive done it before, regret doing it and don't want to do it anymore....I've advised some Ladies to do this and it produced same results as being a Virgin...
It's the Lady's body and her opinion not the guys..
So it wasn't about been a Virgin but about Personal Principles...
I was Deflowered by my Hubby and I'm proud of it...

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by MartineeVIP(f): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
FTBOY:
you're a wicked girl

Hey mister how am I wicked?
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by FTBOY: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Faith111:

hello, Miss Righteous, sex is one factor that helps a relationship last longer...good sex, not just sex. that's lesson number 1

presently, sex is not sacred neither is it expensive. there are many hoes today who would willingly allow men to chop their punnay for free. i don't know the kind of book u've been reading. lesson number 2

it's not true. if that pvssy is wet and tight enough, i'd do everything within my reach to keep it. it may even lead to marriage.
lesson number 3

those are foolish men who can't see beyond their nose. like i said earlier, it depends on the pvssy and the lady's attitude. if she's good enough she'd earn the man's respect......and letting a man fvck u doesn't really make you a hoe, mind you.
lesson number 4

i can only take this story with a pinch of salt like the former one. were you not the same girl whose boyfriend used to give 75 percent of his salary to keep you in school? na real mugus just dey come your way

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by FTBOY: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
MartineeVIP:

Hey mister how am I wicked?
because u gave the worst advice ever. why must your boyfriend, not your husband, be your sponsor. you girls always demand more than your worth in relationships

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Faith111: 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
FTBOY:

hello, Miss Righteous, sex is one factor that helps a relationship last longer...good sex, not just sex. that's lesson number 1

presently, sex is not sacred neither is it expensive. there are many hoes today who would willingly allow men to chop their punnay for free. i don't know the kind of book u've been reading. lesson number 2

it's not true. if that pvssy is wet and tight enough, i'd do everything within my reach to keep it. it may even lead to marriage.
lesson number 3

those are foolish men who can't see beyond their nose. like i said earlier, it depends on the pvssy and the lady's attitude. if she's good enough she'd earn the man's respect......and letting a man fvck u doesn't really make you a hoe, mind you.
lesson number 4

i can only take this story with a pinch of salt like the former one. were you not the same girl whose boyfriend used to give 75 percent of his salary to keep you in school? na real mugus just dey come your way

I love that name Madam Righteous..It reminds me of the name I was called in School when I refused to join My roommates Clubbing..I was called ' Holier Than God ' but today people like you who can't stand an Holy girl are same persons that can't believe I went tru Sch without Sleeping with any boy..What an Irony?
My dear u only guilty about your lack of Selfcontrol and I've long crossed the hurdles of guys like u who try to bring down responsible girls to justify your Selfish desires and dump them when you are through Only to get back on a thread like this and say girls are bit.ches..
The same guy who advises the OP not to sponsor a girl because She will end up sleeping around, suddenly admires hoes...
Cheap Sex is Nice for you because you can't Afford the Original...
When the consequences of Cheap Sex hits you like unwanted pregnancy,Stds and Heartbreaks, you will be same person crying Wolf...
Only a foolish girl will deceived that Sex Makes a Relationship Strong..
If it were so, all the babymamas and Hoes would have had a better story to tell...
But I can tell you that The Fear Of The Lord is the entrance of Wisdom...But Fools despise it...
Well my Principles have landed me a Happy Home so I Stand a better ground to counsel you and all who have ears to hear...

And Yes I Met a Mugu who is now an Hero in Marriage cos his foolishNess handed him One the Most Reasonable and Supportive Wives on Earth..
In summary Learn to be a Mugu like my Man cos guys who claim to be smart are filing divorce papers daily with lot of regret.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Sunnypar(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
FTBOY:
because u gave the worst advice ever. why must your boyfriend, not your husband, be your sponsor. you girls always demand more than your worth in relationships
Girls these days are just damn demanding.. The easiest way for them to make money is getting laid. Why have 17,18, 19 years resort to sleeping around for cash? Plenty of the girls we have are damn lazy and crazy for cash without lifting a finger. You and I know if we want to settle down we need a girl that is financial independent, lived on her own, knows the value of money and a good home keeper. Wives are scarce.......hoes are many.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Olaone1: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Faith111:

Did it because I had the fear of God, sound moral principles and knew my personal self worth...
Capital 'YES' I was a Virgin but this was my personal secret and told hubby as surprise Not like it was the basis...One does not necessarily need to be a virgin to realize her self worth...It's a simple Ive done it before, regret doing it and don't want to do it anymore....I've advised some Ladies to do this and it produced same results as being a Virgin...
It's the Lady's body and her opinion not the guys..
So it wasn't about been a Virgin but about Personal Principles...
I was Deflowered by my Hubby and I'm proud of it...
Ok ma. Good!
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by 4nobody4every1: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
FTBOY:

lesson number 3

lesson number 4

.....my guy free her jare, anybody can claim anything online, make dem continue with their fake stories, na today we dey see fake stories on nairaland, anybody can open a thread and claim he or she is the Pope, nobody will claim him mama soup no sweet, abeg leave trash for lawma grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by missingrib(f): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Toks2008:

That last line says it all

FOLLOW YOUR HEART

Bercause the fact that you maintained a status quo does not mean another lady will.
that's why I pray everyday about my life partner because I know true love still exist and I want to be a witness to it....

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by MartineeVIP(f): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
FTBOY:

Funny enough I never demanded anything from him not for once, but because he already saw me as his spouse and he has a large heart that was why he did all this. Most times I object to his giving but he made me to understand he isn't doing it just because we are dating but because he has been placed to reach out to others,that if he can help others how much more a lady he loves. Love conquers all doubts....

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by FTBOY: 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Faith111:

I love that name Madam Righteous..It reminds me of the name I was called in School when I refused to join My roommates Clubbing..I was called ' Holier Than God ' but today people like you who can't stand an Holy girl are same persons that can't believe I went tru Sch without Sleeping with any boy..What an Irony?
My dear u only guilty about your lack of Selfcontrol and I've long crossed the hurdles of guys like u who try to bring down responsible girls to justify your Selfish desires and dump them when you are through Only to get back on a thread like this and say girls are bit.ches..
The same guy who advises the OP not to sponsor a girl because She will end up sleeping around, suddenly admires hoes...
Cheap Sex is Nice for you because you can't Afford the Original...
When the consequences of Cheap Sex hits you like unwanted pregnancy,Stds and Heartbreaks, you will be same person crying Wolf...
Only a foolish girl will deceived that Sex Makes a Relationship Strong..
If it were so, all the babymamas and Hoes would have had a better story to tell...
But I can tell you that The Fear Of The Lord is the entrance of Wisdom...But Fools despise it...
Well my Principles have landed me a Happy Home so I Stand a better ground to counsel you and all who have ears to hear...

And Yes I Met a Mugu who is now an Hero in Marriage cos his foolishNess handed him One the Most Reasonable and Supportive Wives on Earth..
In summary Learn to be a Mugu like my Man cos guys who claim to be smart are filing divorce papers daily with lot of regret.
dear Holy Mary, please remind me again where i said i can't stand holy girls. look, i don't have any issues against holy girls...it's just that the self-proclaimed holy girls are not really holy! I don't know ur level of exposure to the "world" (since you claim you never clubbed or partied with friends at school) but I just have to be blunt with u....so pardon my language. something similar to this has been a topic for debate in my ashewo thread anyway....
now do you know how many times i've come across "holy girls" who later turned out to be runs girls in disguise? the mode of their dressing, the way they talk and appearance are 99% decent but these girls can do nasty things like street dogs. and when they raise the "virgin sister" placards, "mugus" like the ones you love would spend their last kobo to keep them. it can't happen to someone like me because i MUST find out! if you claim you're a virgin, then you'd have to prove it by showing me ur hymen...yes! I must see it ....but if eventually you're not a virgin, then what is the justification for keeping your legs close and still expecting me to spend a dime on you?....it's as easy as that...shikena!

Ps: i currently have a barely legal virgin girlfriend.....and i spend on her
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by FTBOY: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sunnypar:

Girls these days are just damn demanding.. The easiest way for them to make money is getting laid. Why have 17,18, 19 years resort to sleeping around for cash? Plenty of the girls we have are damn lazy and crazy for cash without lifting a finger. You and I know if we want to settle down we need a girl that is financial independent, lived on her own, knows the value of money and a good home keeper. Wives are scarce.......hoes are many.
don't mind the hypocrites speaking from one corner of their mouth
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by FTBOY: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
.....my guy free her jare, anybody can claim anything online, make dem continue with their fake stories, na today we dey see fake stories on nairaland, anybody can open a thread and claim he or she is the Pope, nobody will claim him mama soup no sweet, abeg leave trash for lawma grin grin
confirmed! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by 4nobody4every1: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
FTBOY:
confirmed! grin grin
.Na so my gee, fake stories, fake claims, forming, concorted stories like my friend needs advice (where as they are the one ), l am still a virgin at 30, l have never told a lie before, l have been to paradise and met 500 angels, l saw Lucifer at Seme border, my husband dis-virgins me, my wife is faithful, my husband is the next pope, my husband is a holy man, my grand mum is the queen of heaven abounds on Nairaland almost daily, make dem continue to deceive themselves, na today, iranu abasha grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by FTBOY: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
.Na so my gee, fake stories, fake claims, forming, concorted stories like my friend needs advice (where as they are the one ), l am still a virgin at 30, l have never told a lie before, l have been to paradise and met 500 angels, l saw Lucifer at Seme border, my husband dis-virgins me, my wife is faithful, my husband is the next pope, my husband is a holy man, my grand mum is the queen of heaven abounds on Nairaland almost daily, make dem continue to deceive themselves, na today, iranu abasha grin grin cool
hahahahahahahaha! very funny but that's the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Neolah(f): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Offer help if you can oo...Its either she leaves you or she stays. And if the latter happens, she would appreciate you and it would be for your good too.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Galantsantana(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Advise u sponsor her if u are capable, but be ready to be a good Samaritan/God sent!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Long Is Too Long For An Inlaw To Stay? / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.