Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? (31054 Views)

Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by ayaoba1997(f): 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
I really don't think u had to come and post it here if u love her and wanna help her like u claim, whoever u have the capacity to help is ur friend. Do it for God not for her.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Allosaurus: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Topman0001:

I guess u're speaking from experience. I did it and i suffered so much in the hands of that small girl. When she was a kid, i was her sunday school teacher, now that she has grown up, i was assisting her parents in financing her edu. When she got to her final year, she called me on fone that she can't date a man who is 14 yrs older. Omo i nearly cried. What a loss. Pls dude don't do it except u will accept whatever happens.
This guy cracked me up completely!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by RobinHez(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
Satan is playing with your heart.

grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Cammo: 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
livhorgng:
My Brother, my answer is YES. I don't want to read other comments BUT I well know that all are not same, I strongly advise you NOT to unless you both are married already even at that its too risky amd telling you this be two/three experinces of mine. Better watch your step, wome are evil. May I ask what's your own level of education, such was on me before I went to school she said am not educated and I cursed her till date with her education/money no man has ask her out. So be warned!!!!!!!!!
I studied Business Administration in LASU (Faculty of Management Sciences); graduated in 2013.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Cammo: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:

Well I didn't create a thread to give Credence to my Hubby...I only commented on a Thread that provided a platform to share my personal experience...
If you feel jealous about the Credence, wait till you get Married. I love my Hubby, im Happily Married, earn well, and a mother at that..so i wonder what hidden agenda i have on a blog like NL.
Not looking for Date...Married
Not Seeking for a Job....Employed
Not In Need of Children... A Mother
Learn To Trust People...Not everyone has an hidden agenda.
Wow! You're truly blessed and fulfilled. So jealous of you. grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by komek(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:
Please! Please!! Please!!!
I am a graduate today because of my Hubby....
He trained me from purchasing my jamb form to my final year project WITHOUT EVER HAVING SEX WITH ME talk less of pregnanting me...
Today I'm pillar in his house and that singular act makes my home a heaven...We've been married for 4yrs nd very soon we'll be counting 3kids..but it all looks like we got married yesteday..Since we got married, things have turned around for both of us...I am now that classical wife even young boys trip 4..I work and earn very well...He earns very well too. Today, I'm proud of him. together we can acquire assets, pay bills and plan as 1...
My hubby gave me the rent his bros gave him so he could hussle for job for my year1 fees n slept in an uncompleted apartment, his salary was 40k and he gladly sends me 25k having nothing but Tfare and a little to eat from the bukka..He would never buy clothes nor shoes for my sake..But today we can give 40k to a needy without itch..
Op please Love believes all things...
My hubby's friends and family envy him and wish they had me 4 a wife without knowing what sacrifice he made in the past...
Follow ur HEART

Story...u must be a good marketer

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by KingTom(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
RobinHez:

grin
see as baba frosh for profile pic grin
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by dastroud(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
i'll advise you from a gambler's perspective....risk what you can afford to loose,it's either you win or loose.gamble wisely!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by sorepco(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Impregnate her!! You want to marry abi? She will get sum1 else. Those daying he sud do it outta charity. Let me ask you guys. Does commo not have sisters or cousins or friends and relatives he can sponsor?

T
PresVA:
Pay her bride price oga... but pleastye don't impregnate her yet.. pregnancy alone is a big work, wonder how her studies would fare with pregnancy. .

Also, does she want to marry you? Or you want to take advantage of her situation?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by KingTom(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
FTBOY:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by RobinHez(m): 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
KingTom:
see as baba frosh for profile pic grin

Ha! On matric day, there was no better pose to emulate than that of the great gynaecologist! grin
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by MartineeVIP(f): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Op all I can say is you should follow your heart, you know this girl more than we do and you know if she's into you or not. I share the same experience with your girl,my dad died when I was in 100L 1st Semester, Lo and behold my boyfriend was a huge instrument in my life,he paid my bills,handouts and even paid my School fees even when he wasn't too comfortable and you know what I'm a graduate today and I can't trade him with anything in this world. So don't mind what others are saying you might be lucky she sticks with you forever so why not be part of her success story.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by KingTom(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
RobinHez:

Ha! On matric day, there was no better pose to emulate than that of the great gynaecologist! grin
haha haha how the matric groove go na cool
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by olsheye: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
I have a girlfriend that I plan to marry. She's a 100 Level student in UNILAG but is having difficulties paying her up school fees. Her mom, a widow, is doing her best but it's not enough. Since I'm a graduate and now working, I feel like helping out. It's an obligation I earnestly wish to take but my friends keep telling me that she would eventually dump my sorry ass for another guy before graduation, and there's nothing I can do. Very confused. I love her and I know she loves me too.
Please advice.

If u have already made your intentions of marriage clear before this money issue came dude your are a bit safe (go on and hope it works).but if not dude sorry na ur name o , she will always think you are tryinng to buy her and will escape at any oppurtunity she has no minding if she don collect all your chop money. learn and be wise
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by RobinHez(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
KingTom:
haha haha how the matric groove go na cool
I didn't do much jare based upon ny nature...just took some pics and left the scene before anyone could blink.

I heard some crazy shii went down during the after-party! grin
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by KingTom(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
RobinHez:

I didn't do much jare based upon ny nature...just took some pics and left the scene before anyone could blink.

I heard some crazy shii went down during the after-party! grin
Ehn! So you go fall my hand for there shocked guy you must represent o! grin
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by MDOLOFU: 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
That is d best mistake any senseless man can do. I kw of two people dat made dat mistake at d end d day d ungrateful girl ask dem to calculate hw much dey spend dat she will pay. But God pay d girl back till date she is single n d guy in question is married wit 3kids

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
wtf? why would a girl be entitled to monthly alowance from him? like seriously? when he is NOT married. what happens to guys like us that only date girls that have a JOB or make their OWN MONEY.

what happens to female students that do ushering/waiting jobs (part-time) in university? unhh?

OP: you better not listen to this kind of advice or you would surely regret it!

Faith111:
Op is ur girl not normally entitled to monthly allowance and basic upkeep? If yes simply increase her alawee to like 30 or 40k and let her do with watevr she wishes with it...I'm sure she'll naturally sort out herself this way and still have a raised shoulder and high self esteem be4 evry1.. The Word TRAIN can be out of ur HEAD since she will necessarily not come to you asking for fee or dues....
If she decides to sacrifice Brazilian for Books with d alawee good for her..

On the other hand knowing her background is what makes u think you gonna train her...If she pretends to be 1 big babe and at the end of the Month calls you for 50k to buy clothes and other stuff, I know you will naturally make immediate transfer to her and tell her to manage it..while the babe will just use the cash to sort her sch Bill..
The problem is Guys don't value Real girls..They prefer Pretenders..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
I have a girlfriend that I plan to marry. She's a 100 Level student in UNILAG but is having difficulties paying her up school fees. Her mom, a widow, is doing her best but it's not enough. Since I'm a graduate and now working, I feel like helping out. It's an obligation I earnestly wish to take but my friends keep telling me that she would eventually dump my sorry ass for another guy before graduation, and there's nothing I can do. Very confused. I love her and I know she loves me too.
Please advice.

Ladies develop a natural wickedness for any man who helps them. No Help o. Except the one u can forget.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by kason(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Guy! No Do am O!...OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You hear.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by cathodekazim: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Joromi1:

What kind of thrash advice is this? Anyways, the moniker reveals the person undecided
No be you seek for advise ni

Nawa for yu oooo
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by olac21(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
dahmie2013:

Nope!

Oh hard to believe!anyway,God help you in your quest for a lifelong marriage&a loving husband!
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by H2Ossss(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
hahahahahahah.... 1st she go carry all d pocket money u give her dey give 1 sharp bobo 4 school... den after school she will realize she is not in love with u.... dem babes aint loyal meeeennnn... better u give me money.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
From your replies it is obvious that you didn't come for advice, you just want somone to encourage you to pay for her school fees and upkeep... just dont come back here on nairaland lamenting that she decided to end the relationship after 3 - 4 years.

Cammo:

I studied Business Administration in LASU (Faculty of Management Sciences); graduated in 2013.

And is this NOT what you wrote on January 29th, 2016?

Cammo:

It has always been the case, my dear. It's ok to have a young wife who's also a student but training a girl and hoping to marry her after graduation is a silly investment. That girl would dump your sorry ass later for another guy. I'm not just talking from a one-off experience. It's a different case altogether if she's orphaned; I'd know I'm sponsoring her education for the sake of humanity. Let the parents/guardian do the training themselves. She's their responsibility

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by oforij(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
She is 100L just like me,just that i'm a guy @OP, you never can be too sure as far as you've not put a ring on it, its 50/50 SIMPLE: sponsor her and get married to her when she's in her 200L or 300L OR get a preggyC B4 she makes her Bs.c ... A word is enough 4D wise.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Joromi1:
@Cammo, there's nothing wrong in helping out a needing student. If you wish to assist her, do it for the sake of love. My only advice is that you keep a close contact. Communication plays a good role in sustaining a relationship. Don't let your friends deceive you. Shalom!

Shallow..

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Certifiedboss: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
Please advice.

Don't do it because you want to get married to her. Do it because you're a good person helping someone in need because you're capable ,in this case however it turns out to be in future you won't be heartbroken and regret sponsoring her. So now evaluate yourself as to why you want to help her before taking the step

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by oglalasioux(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
Please advice.

Since you are a graduate yourself help her. It's the illiterates they dump most after such help.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:
Please! Please!! Please!!!
I am a graduate today because of my Hubby....
He trained me from purchasing my jamb form to my final year project WITHOUT EVER HAVING SEX WITH ME talk less of pregnanting me...
Today I'm pillar in his house and that singular act makes my home a heaven...We've been married for 4yrs nd very soon we'll be counting 3kids..but it all looks like we got married yesteday..Since we got married, things have turned around for both of us...I am now that classical wife even young boys trip 4..I work and earn very well...He earns very well too. Today, I'm proud of him. together we can acquire assets, pay bills and plan as 1...
My hubby gave me the rent his bros gave him so he could hussle for job for my year1 fees n slept in an uncompleted apartment, his salary was 40k and he gladly sends me 25k having nothing but Tfare and a little to eat from the bukka..He would never buy clothes nor shoes for my sake..But today we can give 40k to a needy without itch..
Op please Love believes all things...
My hubby's friends and family envy him and wish they had me 4 a wife without knowing what sacrifice he made in the past...
Follow ur HEART

Are u a Nigerian ?
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:

I'm not buying her into marriage with money. We've been dating since early last year and have been talking about a future together. Now she's in school but is having difficulties paying up her bills. I can afford to assist her throughout her 4 years but my friends think it wouldn't turn out good in the end. I'm considering so many things. Her mom is a widow
And what if some other guy offers to assist her - she'd definitely leave me

She wont leave you. Only divided attention.

Money does not buy a woman's loyalty except you are a billionaire..

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by sukkot: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Allosaurus:

That moment you see a troll quoting the scriptures grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by sukkot: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Joavid:

shocked
sukkot!!!!! did you actually read what you wrote before clicking the submit button?

which kind wicked advice be this? Jesus!!!!

if he pays her fees, and she later leaves him( after agreement of marriage,) she has committed a sin already which she will pay for.
Its good advice na. I am not saying she should leave him. am saying if she leaves him its her own wahala smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding. / Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! / Missing Person Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.