Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,865 members, 7,866,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? (3619 Views)

Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos / I Just Realized That My Girlfriend Is Married With 2 Kids. / Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? by berryice(f): 12:03am On Jan 30, 2016
bigtt76:
How much was Adam earning when God gave him a wife? No amount is too small to get married on. Just pray for a loving and caring wife with God all things are possible.
if I hia....u can't compare adam to dis present generation....adam time tinz were not hard like present day...in d world nothing is free...u pay for eventually everything, Biko say something else
Re: Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 30, 2016
I could get married with less. Like Bob Marley "on our single bed" love has no price.
Re: Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? by E383: 12:48am On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:
I could get married with less. Like Bob Marley "on our single bed" love has no price.

Nube.
Re: Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 30, 2016
E383:

Nube.

What now... lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 30, 2016
Well in Canada 18000 naira is a months food budget for one person you couldn't rent anything not even a room to live in for that.. Earning minimum wage full time would bring in 10x that. So I wouldn't marry someone who is only working like 12 hours a month to earn so little.
Re: Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? by Niceman4u(m): 3:07am On Jan 30, 2016
bigtt76:
Do tell me at what salary range would be ideal to get married and tell me if at this rate we will ever achieve that rise.

Fela once sang about the worker trying to buy fan. This guy saves everything he can afford to buy a fan at 50 naira then. When he was almost meeting his target, price of fan skyrocketed and the cycle goes on and on.

At no time will it be adequate until u take the bull by the horn and get married on the level you're o

U r absolutely corect. No time or amount s adequate nd none s inadequate. Wat matters is finding the rite person, hw many ladies r ready to manage? Hw many r ready to live in kind of apartment wit d man? Some ladies r carriers of favor likewise some men.
Re: Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? by McTobe(m): 5:25am On Jan 30, 2016
bigtt76:
That is usually the problem.... wedding ceremonies takes most of the financial resources of the couple. Cut that out I tell you most couples wld survive even on less.

Marriage shouldn't be seen as a fund raising ceremony or competition amongst friends on whose was well attended or most beautiful or regal. It should be more of loving each other.

Someone asked about paying hospital bills for giving birth, Trust me it would sort itself out when it's time. Be not afraid.

You are very right in fact i adore your thought stream u think right as a matter of fact, with your permission I will recommend a book that will be of immense help to u .
Re: Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? by McTobe(m): 5:56am On Jan 30, 2016
25ahmad:
I got marry at the age of 26yrs with with the minimum salary of N16540. as a class teacher, and now i have two kids boy and girl. i manage N24765 and i only used N15000 to buy food stuff dor i live in a rural area got a small business
My friend I believe u totally, these things are possible its just that people make things so difficult for themselves. with cheer determination & focus & a loving & understanding lady u can marry with any amount u like & still survive.

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? by McTobe(m): 6:14am On Jan 30, 2016
I have been following this thread since yesterday night without any urge to comment but since I see that people can learn from here let me say this...U know most big people out there majority of them married when they were earning even less than 18k in value to the naira of those years. Some of these big Prof of these days started as primary school teachers & even married as primary school teachers, what were they earning then? the truth is that we have failed to embrace simplicity as a way of life & the worst of all people become unhappy when they start comparing what they are earning with what other friends & relatives. know one thing if u are diligent with what u are doing now & focused just embrace simplicity & believe in a higher being no matter what your religion call that higher being it gives greater meaning & purpose to human life. Don't be afraid to make adjustments like living in d suburb of the town instead of the metropolis where cost of living is higher u may need to pay upto 3 times to buy some things u need u must not pay everything at once. Just don't loose focus u can only see your today never your tomorrow so live in d present. And know this "only what u have experienced is truly your own experience. cheers

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 30, 2016
bigtt76:
How much was Adam earning when God gave him a wife? No amount is too small to get married on. Just pray for a loving and caring wife with God all things are possible.
*yimu*
Re: Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? by NemzySeries(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2016
everything is possible pending on d family U're getting married frm & d lady in question also d lady & family must see potentials in u as a guy in d nearest future & more still, sum women cum wit special grace dat attracts God's favour on demselves & whoeva marries dem........i remember we started frm a single room wit leaking roof, No tv, no anytin xcept bed but wit time tinz started taking turns we nw av a 4bedroom family hauz I cruise in a highlander up & dwn here in abj & fankz to ma mum who wuz able to stand on sum decisions tru God's grace in her & W're still enjoying sum of dos benefits till nw..........above all dunt sideline God in all ur dealings......we must blow

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? by kay29000(m): 10:08am On Jan 30, 2016
25ahmad:
I own a drinks shop and the rest are confidential

Okay.
Re: Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? by bigtt76(f): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2016
Thanks go ahead and recommend pls.

McTobe:
You are very right in fact i adore your thought stream u think right as a matter of fact, with your permission I will recommend a book that will be of immense help to u .
Re: Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? by kay29000(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
McTobe:
I have been following this thread since yesterday night without any urge to comment but since I see that people can learn from here let me say this...U know most big people out there majority of them married when they were earning even less than 18k in value to the naira of those years. Some of these big Prof of these days started as primary school teachers & even married as primary school teachers, what were they earning then? the truth is that we have failed to embrace simplicity as a way of life & the worst of all people become unhappy when they start comparing what they are earning with what other friends & relatives. know one thing if u are diligent with what u are doing now & focused just embrace simplicity & believe in a higher being no matter what your religion call that higher being it gives greater meaning & purpose to human life. Don't be afraid to make adjustments like living in d suburb of the town instead of the metropolis where cost of living is higher u may need to pay upto 3 times to buy some things u need u must not pay everything at once. Just don't loose focus u can only see your today never your tomorrow so live in d present. And know this "only what u have experienced is truly your own experience. cheers

Thanks for this comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serious Matter - When Your Boyfriend Or Husband Has Big "Boobs" / What Have You Found On Nairaland... / The Girl You Cannot Provide For Does Not Belong To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.