Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? (3584 Views)

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him / Ladies , If You Could Only Ever Sleep With One Celebrity, Who Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
No other than OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE grin kiss
Seems she just gets younger everyday...she got the brains,physique.....she's so endowed wink
Forgive me Captain Matthew Ekeinde cheesy

Who's urs?

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by adonbilivit: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dangote's daughter.

4 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
I'll settle for Kim K if I can't get Nicki Minaj atm..don't ask me why.. Can't you see their breast and yansh?

2 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
Dangote's daughter.
i know why already
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I'll settle for Kim K if I can't get Nicki Minaj atm..don't ask me why.. Can't you see their breast and yansh?
You've got exquisite taste Sir grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by adonbilivit: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

i know why already
hian. u say make I choose I choose and now u are saying u know why...before "why" no go dey? some one above me is after breast and yansh, I am after...u know
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

You've got exquisite taste Sir grin
cool thank you my good man!

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
mamagee safarigirl HateU2 lepasharon skarlett mzdeee missspicy monalisa185 midehi2 laveda prettythicksme naijaboi
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin
adonbilivit:
hian. u say make I choose I choose and now u are saying u know why...before "why" no go dey? some one above me is after breast and yansh, I am after...u know
cheesy
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by jonaifame22(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tonto dike or tiwa savage, abeg no ask me why?

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by wayaa007(m): 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
It's gotta be Rihanna

2 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lee Min ho, I swear I've started learning Korean for him grin grin

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Jadekitana(f): 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Phyno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by olafirstt: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dori simon just love her in person. If my number can reach her I go appreciate 08036331773

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Synzu(m): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Yemi Alade cool Cynthia Morgan or Seyi-Shay (that jiggly booty) gringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
skarlett:
grin cheesy Gurls and all deeez Korean love films that can take lik 17episodes grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
Phyno
cool grin
MrsPhyno oya tel us why naa
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Cholls(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
skarlett:
my sister is these the guy in the series City Hunters? .
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Jadekitana(f): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
cool grin
MrsPhyno oya tel us why naa

I like his igbo raps even if I don't understand a word cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cholls:
my sister is these the guy in the series City Hunters? .

Yep
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

grin cheesy Gurls and all deeez Korean love films that can take lik 17episodes grin

Ehn, we gree tongue tongue
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by midehi2(f): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
whiz khalifa
i want to draw that tear tattoo grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by jopretty(f): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
My Boo. Why because he's my celebrity, my perfect gentle man, always dresses well and responsibly and he smells like a garden of mixed jasmine and lavender flowers top with expensive oil. grin grin wink wink
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

I like his igbo raps even if I don't understand a word cheesy
grin grin grin cheesy grin Lmfao!!! dats cool too
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by adonbilivit: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
olafirstt:
Dori simon just love her in person. If my number can reach her I go appreciate 08036331773
na my number be this na. buhari should probe this guy
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by menabae(f): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
skarlett:
Lmao,boys before flower actor... Goo jo pio he is handsome sha

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by kaziblake(f): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Drake.
Because of*headline*

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by cruzita(f): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
skarlett:
husband snatcher!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
jopretty:
My Boo. Why because he's my celebrity, my perfect gentle man, always dresses well and responsibly and he smells like a garden of mixed jasmine and lavender flowers top with expensive oil. grin grin wink wink
*clears throat* abeg make una pass the mic to Mr Obiorathesubtle grin

i envy d dude oooh

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Monalisa185(f): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
THINKING
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by cruzita(f): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
I'm here to catch my husbands mistress
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
cruzita:
husband snatcher!!!!!!!
grinNa ya Husband?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Confession: Help! I’m Tired Of Sleeping With My Step-brother / Lol, See How This Guy Squeezed His Girl's Butt Very Hard On Their Wedding Day / She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.