Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? (3574 Views)

My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by dedons: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Please I need your advise on this bothering issue.

I want to get married to this lady who is 20 while i'm 30. We are both ready for marriage but I want to know if it's appropriate for us to get married.

We love each other and our parents are aware.

Thank you for your sincere advise.

1 Like

Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
NO You ain't free

don't ask me why

1 Like

Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by ojun50(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
Carry on Apc government is behind u
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by saintCaligula(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Is she through with her university education?
If no then i advice you to let her complete her higher education but you can do the introduction for now.
I hope she is mentally matured because her university lifestyle will determine if she will be faithful to you..

5 Likes

Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by jopretty(f): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Did you ask for our opinion when you fell in love with her? No! Biko, look within you and answer your question by yourself. Thank you. grin

5 Likes

Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
undecided

I don't see why your conscience is beating you..

You're both adults..
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2016

If you're truly 30 and you two can not sit to decide if you're ready for marriage, I don't think you both are ready.
For jeeve's sake, how do you expect anonymous people online to make a decision of this magnitude for you when we are not abreast of the variables that exist.
If you don't know if you are ready of marriage, then you are not.
My 2 cents pounds.

3 Likes

Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by divinehand2003(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
Even if you were 50 years old, u could still marry her. No contraindications at all.

1 Like

Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ehn I don't get what is stopping you. You are both adults and u said u were both ready

Sooo

1 Like

Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
You sure you're 30

You come to Nairaland to ask us if you can marry a lady we know nothing about,her level of maturity or even anything about you or your relationship So if we say No,you will call it quit You ain't matured enough to get married,kindly wait till you are 45.

4 Likes

Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by numericalguy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
saintCaligula:
[b]Is she through with her university education?
If no then i advice you to let her complete her higher education but you can do the introduction for now.
I hope she is mentally matured because her university lifestyle will determine if she will be faithful to you..[/b]

Whoever told this one that a university education is prerequisite for marriage. You can get married with or without a university education.
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Slaveman343: 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
You need Jesus
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Dojupyo(f): 1:04am On Nov 01, 2016
The age difference isn't bad.. Or do you want a lady who's ten years older??

Happy Birthday To Me And My Fellow November Born..

May God Guide And Prosper Our Ways..

2 Likes

Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by kinggogo: 4:47am On Nov 01, 2016
I don tire

1 Like

Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Parpor(m): 4:48am On Nov 01, 2016
jopretty:
Did you ask for our opinion when you fell in love with her? No! Biko, look within you and answer your question by yourself. Thank you. grin

Lols. Nice d.p BTW
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by jopretty(f): 5:37am On Nov 01, 2016
Thank you. Happy New Month smiley
Parpor:

Lols. Nice d.p BTW
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 01, 2016
divinehand2003:
Even if you were 50 years old, u could still marry her. No contraindications at all.
shockedwoah. Wingback look at this couple this guy I'm quoting posted tongue
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shockedwoah. Wingback look at this couple this guy I'm quoting posted tongue
Perfect match eh wink
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 01, 2016
Babzilla:

Perfect match eh wink
possibly so but I'm more pointing to the physical look of them .It's different
i kinda wanna give a roar for the cougars smiley
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by dedons: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2016
Thanks guys.
I can now comfortably go ahead with the wedding plans.
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by sirusX(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2016
dedons:
Thanks guys.

I can now comfortably go ahead with the wedding plans.
Bia...match brake first.

I wonder what were your issues from the get go...what were the major things that bothered you & got u here in the first place?
Is it just about the age difference...or is there sumthing more to it?

Marriage is for a lifetime & for couples willing to get into it, they should know what they are up against.

It comes with a whole lot of commitment, sacrifice and responsibility.

How much do you know about each other & how willing are you both to live with your differences.
As life might not be so rosey everyday, how do you both handle communication in conflict?
What are your plans for the future? Do you both discuss about goals you want to achieve
Is she the type that you can trust when in school, or are you the type that gets jealous with every friend you see around her?

I could go on with the questions, but be mindful that people change with time...and we all spend a lifetime learning about each other. So, in the end it's not a question people answer for you cz no one knows her like you do... are you both ready for marriage?
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
possibly so but I'm more pointing to the physical look of them .It's different
i kinda wanna give a roar for the cougars smiley

Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2016
Babzilla:
grinIm gonna be a cougar
Wait let me get up ta 50
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by dedons: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2016
sirusX:

Bia...match brake first.

I wonder what were your issues from the get go...what were the major things that bothered you & got u here in the first place?
Is it just about the age difference...or is there sumthing more to it?

Marriage is for a lifetime & for couples willing to get into it, they should know what they are up against.

It comes with a whole lot of commitment, sacrifice and responsibility.

How much do you know about each other & how willing are you both to live with your differences.
As life might not be so rosey everyday, how do you both handle communication in conflict?
What are your plans for the future? Do you both discuss about goals you want to achieve
Is she the type that you can trust when in school, or are you the type that gets jealous with every friend you see around her?

I could go on with the questions, but be mindful that people change with time...and we all spend a lifetime learning about each other. So, in the end it's not a question people answer for you cz no one knows her like you do... are you both ready for marriage?
may the flood of Blessing Overtake you my brother.
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grinIm gonna be a cougar
Wait let me get up ta 50

You dont have ta wait till then U can start right now
and I could be your 1st prey wink grin
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
Babzilla:

You dont have ta wait till then U can start right now
and I could be your 1st prey wink grin
but a cougar is a older woman dating a younger man.
You still older than met
~~
Sides i undecided wouldn't hunt you Babzilla
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Parpor(m): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
jopretty:
Thank you. Happy New Month smiley
Thanks sweetie,,,how was your day
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by jopretty(f): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Splendid...yours?
Parpor:

Thanks sweetie,,,how was your day
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Parpor(m): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
jopretty:
Splendid...yours?
A little hectic dear. And that single step would be?
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
dedons:
Please I need your advise on this bothering issue.

I want to get married to this lady who is 20 while i'm 30. We are both ready for marriage but I want to know if it's appropriate for us to get married.

We love each other and our parents are aware.

Thank you for your sincere advise.
20!!!! Please give her like 3 more years to explore Life before marrying her biko
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by skywalker240(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Its allowed ooo, Its allowed
Its allowed oooo Its allowed

Who know that song grin
Re: She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? by jopretty(f): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lol...taking risks smiley
Parpor:

A little hectic dear.
And that single step would be?

(1) (2) (Reply)

thanks / Why Do Other Morning Joggers Clap At Me? / My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.