Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme (54417 Views)

FG Ends Bsc And HND Dichotomy, Approves Equal Salaries For HND & Degree Holders / Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada / Ten Things To Know Before Graduating As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme by igbokwu(m): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
queencalipso:

exactly my friend am a HND graduate with upper credit I finished my nysc four months ago and I got a job as a quality control manager in a food processing company four days after my pop there were lots of university graduates yet I was chosen. so if God is by your side he is by your side whether HND or Bsc. I wasted three years of my life waiting for university where as if I had gone to poly by now I would have become an MSC holder all the same sha nothing spoil
touching
Re: What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme by stevejomo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
Please nairalanders my case is different.
I have
B.Eng. in Civil Engineering.
Can I get admission for HND in Mechanical Engineering?
My reason is personal.
Re: What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme by tosyne2much(m): 1:19am On Nov 07, 2016
stevejomo:
Please nairalanders my case is different.
I have
B.Eng. in Civil Engineering.
Can I get admission for HND in Mechanical Engineering?
My reason is personal.
It's not possible sir
Re: What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme by JY01(m): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Pls.... Can I apply for the HND program in Chemical engineering with an ND certificate in Mineral resources engineering in Yabatech or any other polytechnic
Re: What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme by Aminzy(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2017
GamaG:
You people are just bleeding garbage from ur mouths. I'm a HND holder and I have a job paying me the same amount with B.sc holders. I just concluded my PGD programme and will be heading for my masters with the so-called Bsc holders whom I outshined during my PGD period. The earlier u people stop deceiving people and preventing people from becoming fully literates the better.
which school did u finish ur PGD?please
Re: What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme by GamaG(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2017
Aminzy:
which school did u finish ur PGD?please
how does that matter?
Re: What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme by Aminzy(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2017
GamaG:
how does that matter?
no vex oga....just want to know those schools that offers PGD....because i want to go it after my HND....Thanks
Re: What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme by wajaja: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
queencalipso:

exactly my friend am a HND graduate with upper credit I finished my nysc four months ago and I got a job as a quality control manager in a food processing company four days after my pop there were lots of university graduates yet I was chosen. so if God is by your side he is by your side whether HND or Bsc. I wasted three years of my life waiting for university where as if I had gone to poly by now I would have become an MSC holder all the same sha nothing spoil

Our field is similar....I'm a quality control analyst...HND, distiction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Professor, Ilesanmi Becomes First Black VC Of University Of Illinois / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.