Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander (54349 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Deo1986(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2016
@op, that road looks like naija road. na aba u de snap those photos, no de lie.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by otiigba1(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2016
Ednite:

they separated from ethiopia not somalia

if u
ask 'em thy might tell u thy don't regret i at all. but thy always migrate back here. once even 2000 eritreans migrated here with in just two months.

we become land locked
they took our port
we lost $
we lost our people
they lost $ and people
gained 0
well. I believe the best teacher is experience aleast they were given the chance to make that mistake and regret , the biafrans case may not be the same, as i mentioned earlier i am sure the biafrans are aware of the risks (they would never know if they didn't try) all they are asking is to be allowed a vote on it (referendum). i appreaciate your interesting opinion coming from a neutral ground .i see you are from that part of the world (ethiopia) how did you come across or know about the forum NAIRALAND? smiley
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by banmee(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2016
tellwisdom:
Op, na ghetto u dey live?..Why the road leading to your house come be like Lokoja road?

If you get this kain road for Nigeria, you no go de somersault go work everyday?
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by banmee(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2016
nduchucks:

You people love self importance. no be only marine, na marina for Lagos cheesy

That's a doggone parking garage decal for certain hotel cleaning workers.

Bro's cool down na. No be simple question the guy write? you just wan type something sha.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by banmee(m): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Ibo, you love my input, stop pretending. Let me lecture you on the OP point and US Marine Force.

I once saw a car in a parking lot with a face cap emblazoned with an insignia that says ex- US Navy SEALS. Instantly I reminded myself that whoever owned this car was a black man. In America, their politics is along color line....ours in Nigeria is along ethnic line.

Soon enough he stepped out of the store. He didnt need to approach the car for me to know this is our SEAL dude. His attitude and swagger is loud and broadcasted who he was, without saying a word.
He was young and healthy, a perspective not to ignore for his current status.

SEALs are indoctrinated and groomed on siege, camouflaging, staying in the bacground, discreet, endurance, humility and hiding identity.

If you can be identified as a SEAL in public you are an endangerement and risk to the corps, your service ends! This would explain why at such young age and fit he was an ex.....they kicked him out for public display and lack of discretion.

This says much about your Marine Biafran. Who cares if he is Marine or security guard, who gives a dam.n that he is both Marine and a Biafran? The two aspects put together as a combined force is meaningless unless you are armed and facing an enemy.

A Marine is lethal only when armed with a lethal weapon. The Marines posted to Mogadishu were humiliated and America had to evacuate them before the Somalis would kill em all off.

The Marines stationed in Fallujah had to back off after months of failed air and ground assault that exposed their vulnerability and demystified their superiority in combat.

So parading yourself as a Marine and a Biafran is a big risk. Tell your brother to humble his ego and take cue from other Nigerians who served, and are still serving in US Marines and do so incognito!

Bro's why are you confusing marines and seals? They are two different things na. And if you are identified as a seal, your service does not end. Just so you'd know. All that happens is you go back to your original MOS.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by banmee(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2016
adanny01:

Wrong.

US Armed forces is comprised of US Army, Marines corps, Navy, Air force and Coast Guard. All have specific duties. The Marine corps are describe as amphibious, aerial and expeditionary force.

The Navy Seals are the sub group and a special task force of the Navy you mean. They are also amphibious. The name is derived from SEa Air Land (SEAL).

Wikipedia is there.

Bro's the guy was right na. All you wrote was add to whatever he already wrote.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by steppin: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

To keep your village myth confined and out of public space where it can corrupt young innocent minds into believing that Biafra is some invisible mighty force and thus enlist in that bs called Biafran struggle and get wasted in vain by a mightier Nigerian Army.
You had me until I read this. It simply shows the kind of tribalist you are. You're filled with so much hate and if you're not careful, it will consume you. I don't really understand why yorubas get worked up whenever Biafra is mentioned.
WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO SCARED OF BEING ALONE? Don't worry your pretty little head, most Biafrans are still okay being Nigerians.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by steppin: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by em3r4ld(m): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
cosade:

Patches like that are common on roads in the US. That is what road maintenance is all about, unlike here in Nigeria when nobody cares till tiny holes develop into craters. Eventually, the highway will turn into a death trap.

tellwisdom:
Op, na ghetto u dey live?..Why the road leading to your house come be like Lokoja road?

Deo1986:
@op, that road looks like naija road. na aba u de snap those photos, no de lie.

Look closely, you can see that there are electric poles on the sides of the road. So that could be a kinda silhouette or shadow reflection of the same. Just my observation shaa! #MeNoDeyYankee
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by shaqhead: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
tellwisdom:
grin grin I must report u to yahaya bello
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by FRANKOXY(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Motherfuchs ery where
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kgdavid:

Being a fanatic bout these things I must point out that it was Rangers not Marines in Mogadishu.

Also, how can you tell why the black ex seal left the force? You just presented an inference as fact.The behavior you described is actually quite typical of Seals.

In fact let me add that fallujah was a victory for the US, just that they paid a heavy toll for it. And it wasn't only Marines in fallujah

It was Special Operations Force, an elite group of rapid response team. Anyway, no need to even detail that, your response gave you away as someone with zero clue who Marines are. Its suffice now to ask that you visit military archives for the record.

-------_-_____________________:::
In early December 1992, outgoing U.S. President George H.W. Bush sent the contingent of Marines to Mogadishu as part of a mission dubbed Operation Restore Hope. Backed by the U.S. troops, international aid workers were soon able to restore food distribution and other humanitarian aid operations. Sporadic violence continued, including the murder of 24 U.N. soldiers from Pakistan in 1993. As a result, the U.N. authorized the arrest of General Mohammed Farah Aidid, leader of one of the rebel clans. On October 3, 1993, during an attempt to make the arrest, rebels shot down two of the U.S. Army’s Black Hawk helicopters and killed 18 American soldiers.
---------_____________-----------

The question to ask is if he was so proud of his SEAL service, enough to hang a cap that tell the whole world this fact, in additiin to his crew haircut and buffed up physique in Navy fatigues, why was he ex'ed....or more appropriately, "axed"?

Fallujah was a victory after they employed negotiation and talks with the locals. Again, I refer you to Military records and go get an update.

Marines are an insertion force for quick get in, seize, transfer and get out. They are not a occupying fire unit. So they suffered casualties cause the enemy and terrain were an unusual type and required long term siege and talk, rather than rapid assault and demolition Marine is trained for.

You are in conversation with an expert in this area, im not your typical google responder. What i say on this is in military archives.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
wristbangle:

Aww that's bad. What is the government doing to this situation?

what is sad is that when their government told them and motivate them they will build a big country(Eritrea), they thought it was true, so they diverge from us and chose the other way. You think Eritrean government cares?! why won"t they sink in an ocean, why won"t they get burnt up, why won"t they get hanged? The govt never minds. when Ethiopian government was picking back it's nations from Yemen with protection, the Eritreans are left behind being protected by nobody. even Ethiopians were asking Ethiopian government to take care of these Eritreans, n i think they did. you can come to Ethiopia if you are an Eritrean but no Ethiopians are welcome in Eritrea. They will destroy us. Ethiopians and Eritreans enjoy equal rights in Ethiopia. we have no negative thoughts towards them. even though they were our big reasons for our suffer. Eritrean government is shaping the new generation in the wrong way telling it's citizens we are evils. but the truth will come out when they met us and knew we still think they are part of our body.

1 Like

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by justmenoni: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Haba no be lokoja ooo this road wey no fine reach ikole ekiti Road abi Clap for yourself....

quote author=tellwisdom post=42450518]Op, na ghetto u dey live?..Why the road leading to your house come be like Lokoja road?[/quote]
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
koboko69:

Let any American call America a Zoo and Obama a terrorist. Lrt any American preach hate messages and threaten the sovereignty of America and see him treates worse the Osama.
clearly,you hardly read.Thousands of Americans call Obama a terrorist,even to the point of CIA financing ISIS.Americans speak one language and share almost the same culture so no one talks about splitting up.This is Nigeria,made up of different ethnicities and religions.Americans swear in their president with "so help me God"....not Allah...you dummy.

1 Like

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
steppin:

You had me until I read this. It simply shows the kind of tribalist you are. You're filled with so much hate and if you're not careful, it will consume you. I don't really understand why yorubas get worked up whenever Biafra is mentioned.
WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO SCARED OF BEING ALONE? Don't worry your pretty little head, most Biafrans are still okay being Nigerians.

Afraid of being alone? We have always being alone. You never hear us holding Oodua meeting in Enugu or Abuja, do you?
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
otiigba1:
well. I believe the best teacher is experience aleast they were given the chance to make that mistake and regret , the biafrans case may not be the same, as i mentioned earlier i am sure the biafrans are aware of the risks (they would never know if they didn't try) all they are asking is to be allowed a vote on it (referendum). i appreaciate your interesting opinion coming from a neutral ground .i see you are from that part of the world (ethiopia) how did you come across or know about the forum NAIRALAND? smiley

i love googling about Ethiopia, i try to keep myself with new updates. so, when i do it again and again, i get topics on Ethiopia from nairaland repeatedly, and you have lots of subjects to talk about, so i signed up.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by favourlove1: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
Op. Y drink pcm for someone elses headache? Its called customized number plate. Paid for by d owner not with your money. Isn't it about freedom anymore? Why expose your academic unclothedness? Isis boko haram are all on social media u dey dia dey talk. Continue
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by wristbangle: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ednite:

what is sad is that when their government told them and motivate them they will build a big country(Eritrea), they thought it was true, so they diverge from us and chose the other way. You think Eritrean government cares?! why won"t they sink in an ocean, why won"t they get burnt up, why won"t they get hanged? The govt never minds. when Ethiopian government was picking back it's nations from Yemen with protection, the Eritreans are left behind being protected by nobody. even Ethiopians were asking Ethiopian government to take care of these Eritreans, n i think they did. you can come to Ethiopia if you are an Eritrean but no Ethiopians are welcome in Eritrea. They will destroy us. Ethiopians and Eritreans enjoy equal rights in Ethiopia. we have no negative thoughts towards them. even though they were our big reasons for our suffer. Eritrean government is shaping the new generation in the wrong way telling it's citizens we are evils. but the truth will come out when they met us and knew we still think they are part of our body.

This is really bad.

Sorry If I am deviating from the purpose of this thread. This issue about shortage of male folks in Eritrea, how true is that? If Yes, is it because of the war or something?
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
wristbangle:

This is really bad.

Sorry If I am deviating from the purpose of this thread. This issue about shortage of male folks in Eritrea, how true is that? If Yes, is it because of the war or something?

i say it can be true, and i have stated my reason on another thread. i don't think a govt who forces his citizens to join the military after they turn 17 is not capable of doing anything like that. Ethiopia and Eritrea fighted 2 decades ago n it's far. if they have to have a shortage of men by this war, it must have been that time. not now. But logically,. . . . Eritrean men migrate every time not to join military and fall in the hands of the government. so. . .shortage happens. and again the ones who are left in military will have to do the military thing, then shortage happens again. in both ways, shortage could happen. This is just my thought.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by tpiar: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
justmenoni:
Haba no be lokoja ooo this road wey no fine reach ikole ekiti Road abi Clap for yourself....

So, they told you to start spamming the forum with "Ikole Ekiti" and you are doing so abi?
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by koboko69: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Eugenedimgba:
clearly,you hardly read.Thousands of Americans call Obama a terrorist,even to the point of CIA financing ISIS.Americans speak one language and share almost the same culture so no one talks about splitting up.This is Nigeria,made up of different ethnicities and religions.Americans swear in their president with "so help me God"....not Allah...you dummy.

I dont like beer palor gist. Can you prove CIA sponsors ISIS and whats the correlation with the discussion here?
Did thousands of Americans calling Obama set up radio equipments in the territory of the United States of America to preach their hate messages and broadcast false informations. Do you know this are techniques used when staging a coup against a sitting government? That is treason...stick that up your biased mind. There is a limit to what you call freedom of speech. And don't ever mention that American have almost thr same culture. The cow boy thing in Texas is very different from what you will find in Vegas. Besides how does this even relate to the subject. Kanu is a traitor and will be dealth with accordingly.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by tpiar: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Goridoe:
[size=14pt]ehn make OP too put 'BOKO-HARAM' for hin number plate nah [/size]

Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by nduchucks: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
banmee:

Bro's cool down na. No be simple question the guy write? you just wan type something sha.

Oga, trust me Dedetwo does not need to be defended at all. If you've been around NL long enough you would have known that he is one of the brightest, knowledgeable, and unapologetic biafran apologists on nairaland.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by ChynoBEATS: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
quid:
_
Nsibidi?
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by adanny01(m): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
banmee:

Bro's the guy was right na. All you wrote was add to whatever he already wrote.

There is so much difference between the US Armed forces and the US Army, you probably didnt understand.

US Army is a branch of the Armed forces which marine corp is another branch. The Army and Marines are branches of the armed forces not like he said that marines is sub branch of the army.

US armed forces has 5 branches the Nigerian Armed forces have 3 branches. Note the difference.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by banmee(m): 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
adanny01:

There is so much difference between the US Armed forces and the US Army, you probably didnt understand.

US Army is a branch of the Armed forces which marine corp is another branch. The Army and Marines are branches of the armed forces not like he said that marines is sub branch of the army.

US armed forces has 5 branches the Nigerian Armed forces have 3 branches. Note the difference.

Bro's i can read na. what he said was "The Marines are a sub group of the US Navy", which is very correct. Or didn't you read what he wrote before commenting? cool
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by steppin: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Afraid of being alone? We have always being alone. You never hear us holding Oodua meeting in Enugu or Abuja, do you?
Yeah, right. You fought them alongside with the northerners for three years because you don't need them.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Irore: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
tellwisdom:

U tink say all d road for USA na nylon tar express?
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by tpiar: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
the people complaining about the roads are probably from Maryland, California, Texas, Georgia etc.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
I saw one that says "BWRE 419" Hehehehe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) / Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.