Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander (54358 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by tpiar: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Dedetwo(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
nduchucks:

You people love self importance. no be only marine, na marina for Lagos cheesy

That's a doggone parking garage decal for certain hotel cleaning workers.

Shut up your mouth!!! The plate number on the vehicle is real. However, the poster seemed to have a cup on his dashboard decorated with inscription "Semper Fi". A big mouth such as you cannot survive a marine corps boot camp.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Nsibidi?
Correct. Nsibidi
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
Scholes007:
i love to write in nsibidi. Can you you write very well?
I am learning it slowly.
It is a combination of alphabetic AND non-alphabetic writing.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by IAmTobore(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
toms55:
Dem try, oga still sey kuje self contained room sha, free food, free cloth, free everything grin

** Modified***

Ftc undecided nothing special, why LadyF and Introvert dey always shout nigbayen undecided
On the FTC, they were animals.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by IAmTobore(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
tellwisdom:
Op, na ghetto u dey live?..Why the road leading to your house come be like Lokoja road?
Bad guy!
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Ikechu12781: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
koboko69:

You are a funny person. Buhari, Jonathan, Obj and the likes gets insulted everyday....all manner of things are said against them daily. Even here on NL we can see ow insults are hurled at Buhari. Habe any one been arrested to that effects? No!!!

But let an American, set up short radio waves and hang on masts to promote his hate speeches and threaten the sovereignty on America....and tell me that fellow will br ignored in the name of freedom of speech. These are techniques used in coups against a sitting government. My friend, ur leader committed treason.....live with it.

Will you shut up that your useless mouth. Do not ever out America in the same level with you zoogerians. Never think they are savages do you understand me?

Now back to your questions. Multiple people have called Obama names from terrorist to Muslim fanatics. Some even accused him off being Osama bin laden wearing a black face. Even national enquirer had an article where they accused him off being a Muslim with terrorist spies to spy on America
Here is article
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/barack-obama-secret-muslim-double-agents/

Secondly, when Obama first came into picture, it was well known there were racist threatening to assassinate him. They called in so many times, they actually double his secret services because of it.

And as for people threatening America and hate speeches. I guess you the only ediot that's not heard about KKK and neo Nazi statement of there's going to be a race war coming soon and they will wipe out every none white living in America. I guess you were also the only efiot who didn't watch the video of an African American professor who went and announced that it's time for blacks and other minorities to pick up guns and kill all white people. His announcement was videotaped, spread all over the internet and nation TV and till date, that man is still walking around free.

Do not think America is in the same brain dead thinking capacity as you zoogerians. Never insult that country again. It's not a zoo

1 Like

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Funsika: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
No room for the Biafran. But I know there is enough room for people like you who operate their phone while driving. Road safety marshals no dey U.S? Mtcheeeew
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by tpiar: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
^ might have been during a traffic holdup.

and besides, he said the driver wanted him to notice the tags, you too, if someone jumps in front of you to display a butt, wont you see it before you remove your eyes?

1 Like

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by IYANGBALI: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
INTROVERT:

I miss you too Iyangbali.
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. I doesnt do fellow lady tongue
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by otiigba1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ednite:

i love googling about Ethiopia, i try to keep myself with new updates. so, when i do it again and again, i get topics on Ethiopia from nairaland repeatedly, and you have lots of subjects to talk about, so i signed up.
interesting! Wellcome to Nairaland smiley i am guessing you live in ethiopia at the moment, are Nigerians living in ethiopia? Have you come across any nigerian in your part of ethiopia?
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
otiigba1:
interesting! Wellcome to Nairaland smiley i am guessing you live in ethiopia at the moment, are Nigerians living in ethiopia? Have you come across any nigerian in your part of ethiopia?

never. not at all.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by ChynoBEATS: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
quid:
Correct. Nsibidi
Nna I'd like to learn it too
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nothing to show that that's US. Lie Mohammed
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by tpiar: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
just because no skyscrapers were shown doesnt mean it's not the US.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by adanny01(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
banmee:

Bro's i can read na. what he said was "The Marines are a sub group of the US Navy", which is very correct. Or didn't you read what he wrote before commenting? cool

How correct are you?

The Navy Seals are a sub group of the US Navy not the Marines. The Marines is a group not a sub group of the US Armed forces.

The US Armed Forces has 5 groups as you call it.

1. US Airforce
2. US Army
3. US Marine Corp
4. US Navy (Sub group US Navy Seals)
5. US Coast Guard

US Marines is not a sub group under the Army or Navy, its a group on its own under the Armed forces.

The only thing that joins the Marine corps and the Navy is that they are both under the Secretary of the Navy just like the Army is under the secretary of the army and the Airforce are under the secretary of the airforce while coast guard are under secretary of homeland security.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Nna I'd like to learn it too
You can start by perusing this website

http://blog.nsibiri.org/
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by 400billionman: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
tellwisdom:
Op, na ghetto u dey live?..Why the road leading to your house come be like Lokoja road?

Those are light reflections of cables or wires by the road side.

The roads ain't bad.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by banmee(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
adanny01:

How correct are you?

The Navy Seals are a sub group of the US Navy not the Marines. The Marines is a group not a sub group of the US Armed forces.

The US Armed Forces has 5 groups as you call it.

1. US Airforce
2. US Army
3. US Marine Corp
4. US Navy (Sub group US Navy Seals)
5. US Coast Guard

US Marines is not a sub group under the Army or Navy, its a group on its own under the Armed forces.

The only thing that joins the Marine corps and the Navy is that they are both under the Secretary of the Navy just like the Army is under the secretary of the army and the Airforce are under the secretary of the airforce while coast guard are under secretary of homeland security.

We are still saying the same thing. Civilians often think of them as separate but we don't. There is the special forces group and ranger regiment which is a sub group of the army. Just like the marine is a sub group of the navy. This is the reason why only the Marines serve on navy carriers. On paper they stand alone but in reality they are joined at the hip. You are saying tomato and I'm saying tomata. Different pronunciation, same meaning.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by MegaMan1987: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Did he get int America with his Biafran Passport? Keep trying you desperate losers.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by adanny01(m): 12:10am On Jan 31, 2016
banmee:

We are still saying the same thing. Civilians often think of them as separate but we don't. There is the special forces group and ranger regiment which is a sub group of the army. [b]Just like the marine is a sub group of the navy. [/b]This is the reason why only the Marines serve on navy carriers. On paper they stand alone but in reality they are joined at the hip. You are saying tomato and I'm saying tomata. Different pronunciation, same meaning.

I still hope you have not missed my point. You can say Tomata but can not write it that way.

You could do better if you didnt repeat the bolded part as i see as i have not made a point. Marines are by nature amphibious and aerial, it wont be strange to find them serving in a Naval ship or flying planes and helicopters. Would they become a subgroup of the airforce when they go aerial?

Marines are commanded by a 4 star general who is a member of Joint chiefs of staff, i wonder how they would be a sub group to the Navy, they work together very often the most other armed forces but its for training, logistics and transport. Dont forget marines use ranks of the Army not the Navy!
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by banmee(m): 12:34am On Jan 31, 2016
adanny01:

I still hope you have not missed my point. You can say Tomata but can not write it that way.

You could do better if you didnt repeat the bolded part as i see as i have not made a point. Marines are by nature amphibious and aerial, it wont be strange to find them serving in a Naval ship or flying planes and helicopters. Would they become a subgroup of the airforce when they go aerial?

Marines are commanded by a 4 star general who is a member of Joint chiefs of staff, i wonder how they would be a sub group to the Navy, they work together very often the most other armed forces but its for training, logistics and transport. Dont forget marines use ranks of the Army not the Navy!

I don't know how else to explain this. You all see it that way but we don't.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by adanny01(m): 12:47am On Jan 31, 2016
banmee:

I don't know how else to explain this. You all see it that way but we don't.

I also promised myself to not say anymore.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by banmee(m): 12:51am On Jan 31, 2016
adanny01:

I also promised myself to not say anymore.

Roger that.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by justmenoni: 4:14am On Jan 31, 2016
U are high on weed from ikole ekiti grin grin

quote author=tpiar post=42463625]

So, they told you to start spamming the forum with "Ikole Ekiti" and you are doing so abi?[/quote]
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by tpiar: 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
justmenoni:
I am high on weed grin grin

You are annoying.
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by justmenoni: 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Thk u

quote author=tpiar post=42490929]

You are annoying.[/quote]
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by eworm: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
It is good to know. We pray for justice to prevail on this issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) / NYSC Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal / Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.