Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander (54362 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by ObinnaIzuora: 6:08am On Jan 30, 2016
new2020:

Yoruba...nobody asked you to lecture us on vanity plates. Always finding excuses for what Biafrans do. Go and do your own thing! The point that OP was making is he is in the US marine and has Biafra on his plate. That tells you Biafra means so much to him...and wiling to sacrifice for it. Can you put OPC or Odua on your license plate? Can you sacrifice for Odua? Nope.

This villager is always angry and crying since has was busted few months ago of being eboe and not from the SS. You better dont kill yourself, frustration and poverty don finish you. Lmaooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:14am On Jan 30, 2016
SirJeffry:
Now I know your problem. You are lecturing someone you don't know on something you obviously only read about and watch on TV.

My brother, stop hating before it consumes you. For the records, I'm not a member of IPOB but I believe in people's right to self determination.

When next you see my signature on a post read and move on...or respond and get my input. Its up to you.

14 Likes

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 7:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Biafraudians . Will these remove ayatollah of igbo Land namadi kunu from the hands of shakiru and oga boss in kuje prisoncheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by likila: 7:34am On Jan 30, 2016
DICK4UCKPUSSY:
Biafraudians . Will these remove ayatollah of igbo Land namadi kunu from the hands of shakiru and oga boss in kuje prisoncheesycheesy

is shakiru a gay?

2 Likes

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 7:39am On Jan 30, 2016
likila:

is shakiru a gay?
A visit to kuje prison would have answered ur questioncheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2016
ANYBODY WHO CAN TELL ME WHAT BIAFRA IS? I HEAR THAT NAME REAPEATDLY. I WAS TRYING TO IGNORE IT BUT NOW I CAN'T! pleassssssse. . .

1 Like

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Figs(m): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2016
Akathriel:
That truck should be confiscated & the owner deported back to Nigeria with the speed of 4G for advertising & promoting a Terrorist State in the U.S.

Now that I've succeeded in getting the attentions of the jobless IPOB youths, let's see just how many of them will mention me. grin
They ar jobless indeed?u must b a yoruba small boy.jst tag ur land 4 sale nd d same ipob youth wil purchase it

12 Likes

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by xp17(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2016
kenny905:
The loyalty of the man is to ßiafra not the U.S abi? How u tek knw say na u.s marine plate bdat" foolish idiot. Una c d kyn tin bah? C ow dix uselex Op wan decieve pipu....madman
look at the logo to the left and stop exposing your ignorance grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by MrSly(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Ibo, you love my input, stop pretending. Let me lecture you on the OP point and US Marine Force.

I once saw a car in a parking lot with a face cap emblazoned with an insignia that says ex- US Navy SEALS. Instantly I reminded myself that whoever owned this car was a black man. In America, their politics is along color line....ours in Nigeria is along ethnic line.

Soon enough he stepped out of the store. He didnt need to approach the car for me to know this is our SEAL dude. His attitude and swagger is loud and broadcasted who he was, without saying a word.
He was young and healthy, a perspective not to ignore for his current status.

SEALs are indoctrinated and groomed on siege, camouflaging, staying in the bacground, discreet, endurance, humility and hiding identity.

If you can be identified as a SEAL in public you are an endangerement and risk to the corps, your service ends! This would explain why at such young age and fit he was an ex.....they kicked him out for public display and lack of discretion.

This says much about your Marine Biafran. Who cares if he is Marine or security guard, who gives a dam.n that he is both Marine and a Biafran? The two aspects put together as a combined force is meaningless unless you are armed and facing an enemy.

A Marine is lethal only when armed with a lethal weapon. The Marines posted to Mogadishu were humiliated and America had to evacuate them before the Somalis would kill em all off.

The Marines stationed in Fallujah had to back off after months of failed air and ground assault that exposed their vulnerability and demystified their superiority in combat.

So parading yourself as a Marine and a Biafran is a big risk. Tell your brother to humble his ego and take cue from other Nigerians who served, and are still serving in US Marines and do so incognito!
OPCNAIRALAND:

Ibo, you love my input, stop pretending. Let me lecture you on the OP point and US Marine Force.

I once saw a car in a parking lot with a face cap emblazoned with an insignia that says ex- US Navy SEALS. Instantly I reminded myself that whoever owned this car was a black man. In America, their politics is along color line....ours in Nigeria is along ethnic line.

Soon enough he stepped out of the store. He didnt need to approach the car for me to know this is our SEAL dude. His attitude and swagger is loud and broadcasted who he was, without saying a word.

SEALs are indoctrinated and groomed on siege, camouflaging, staying in the bacground, discreet, endurance, humility and hiding identity.

If you can be identified as a SEAL in public you are an endangerement and risk to the corps, your service ends! This would explain why at such young age and fit he was an ex.....they kicked him out for public display and lack of discretion.

This says much about your Marine Biafran. Who cares if he is Marine or security guard, who gives a dam.n that he is both Marine and a Biafran? The two aspects put together as a combined force is meaningless unless you are armed and facing an enemy.

A Marine is lethal only when armed with a lethal weapon. The Marines posted to Mogadishu were humiliated and America had to evacuate them before the Somalis would kill em all off.

The Marines stationed in Fallujah had to back off after months of failed air and ground assault that exposed their vulnerability and demystified their superiority in combat.

So parading yourself as a Marine and a Biafran is a big risk. Tell your brother to humble his ego and take cue from other Nigerians who served, and are still serving in US Marines and do so incognito!
OPCNAIRALAND:

I would have pushed the dislike button if I had seen any. OP take note

5 Likes

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by APCHaram: 8:29am On Jan 30, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

This villager is always angry and crying since has was busted few months ago of being eboe and not from the SS. You better dont kill yourself, frustration and poverty don finish you. Lmaooo

And you think SS people want Nijeriya?

7 Likes

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by kenny905(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2016
xp17:
look at the logo to the left and stop exposing your ignorance grin grin
if Im like mek im put am ojujwu, biafra will still and always remain a /Fantasy/
Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by kenny905(m): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2016
MrSly:
[color=#990000][/color]
I would have pushed the dislike button if I had seen any. OP take note
I counter u, I like am wella

3 Likes

Re: A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Pchinak:
One thing I get from your post is this :

A Biafran is ahead of you.
wink
LMAO
The OP needs to check himself for high blood pressure before he suffers a stroke grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People's Houses Flooded In Lekki After This Morning Rain (Photos) / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring / Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.