Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Nigerian Guy Asks His Girlfriend To Send Her N*ked Photos And She Sent Everythin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Asks His Girlfriend To Send Her N*ked Photos And She Sent Everythin (7186 Views)

She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Asks His Girlfriend To Send Her N*ked Photos And She Sent Everythin by iniedo31: 8:46am On Jan 30, 2016
Nigerian Guy Asks His Girlfriend To Send Her N*ked Photos And She Sent Everything!

I wonder when ladies will get this into their head that it is not good to send their n*ked to guys…Nawaoo! See crazy photos.
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/nigerian-guy-asks-his-girlfriend-to.html#sthash.ueo71wtI.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Asks His Girlfriend To Send Her N*ked Photos And She Sent Everythin by cruzita(f): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2016
I'm allergic to links

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Asks His Girlfriend To Send Her N*ked Photos And She Sent Everythin by 9jaBloke: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
I'm allergic to links

Then u r smarter than ur phone
Re: Nigerian Guy Asks His Girlfriend To Send Her N*ked Photos And She Sent Everythin by Destiny4fame(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
her palava
Re: Nigerian Guy Asks His Girlfriend To Send Her N*ked Photos And She Sent Everythin by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
i hate links .. cant the full story be told here .. for GOD loving sake ... geez thinking of quiting here already though i just joined .. smh
Re: Nigerian Guy Asks His Girlfriend To Send Her N*ked Photos And She Sent Everythin by Tushtunez: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2017
na lie we no go click o

(1) (Reply)

What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? / Secondary School Student Shows Off Breast, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos, 18+) / This Is The Most Mature And Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo You've Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.