Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? (7178 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
I'm Ready To Mingle wink Not Date Or Bang shocked(perverts Stay off angrygrin), So Drop Your Best Line kissand I might send u a coolPM , Or Better Still PM me.
I'm 18 so age limit is 23 tongue! Open To All! .

Bash Me At Your Own Peril! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Stupid Boy

13 Likes

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
ScotFree:
Stupid Boy

Your dad? tongue

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Giddymoney(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
ScotFree:
Stupid Boy
Hahahaha

BUSTED!!!

4 Likes

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by iamJ(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Who is this tin?

6 Likes

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
BigSarah:

Your dad? tongue

The Man is very undisturbed by your ill manners. A quick and kind advice. Be proud of who you are. I don't know what you intend to achieve with this. But your business anyway. So i'll let you sleep now.

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by apholaryn: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
BigSarah:
I'm Ready To Mingle wink Not Date Or Bang shocked(perverts Stay off angrygrin), So Drop Your Best Line kissand I might send u a coolPM , Or Better Still PM me.

edo ..spell backward

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by dingbang(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
I can't believe a girl in her right senses will be creating stupid threads

2 Likes

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Gofwane(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
@ OP, Upload a photo of you holding a piece of paper on which is written NAIRALAND

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Oledia(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
BigSarah:

So they only people you are open to are people that can lie to you not sincere minds?

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Neimar: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
dix one na ladyboy na
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Bossontop(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mtchwww

6 Likes

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Nedfed(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Who is dis

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Slayer2: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
18 years old... I see, what do you have to offer? As in weiten you get to give undecided
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
This line ___________________________ should be long enough

7 Likes

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Op, why don't u date guys in unilag or date a guy in unilag.

Except your school is all girls? undecided

If not? Only ritualists and perverts will take you serious.
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by MrMystrO(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
BigSarah:

Hey there, This is your future boyfriend saying hello.. Lol. I'm Martins, Nice to have you here.
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
iamJ:
Who is this tin?

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
SARAH! Now you Want To Advertise Yourself For Boyfriend abi... Upon All I Told You
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
MrMystrO:

Hey there, This is your future boyfriend saying hello.. Lol. I'm Martins, Nice to have you here.

Fail
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
DeadRat:
SARAH! Now you Want To Advertise Yourself For Boyfriend abi... Upon All I Told You

Lol lady is bored
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
BigSarah:

Lol lady is bored
bored abi... Ok, are You On Facebook?
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Augustap(f): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
I'd advise you to go and read your book. Stop falling your hand like this. But if you insist on creating threads, pls create something sensible. But then carry on

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
alexialin:
Op, why don't u date guys in unilag or date a guy in unilag.

Except your school is all girls? undecided

If not? Only ritualists and perverts will take you serious.

Seeing my bf everyday I'll get bored
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Slayer2:
18 years old... I see, what do you have to offer? As in weiten you get to give undecided

Cutesmile
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Gofwane:
@ OP, Upload a photo of you holding a piece of paper on which is written NAIRALAND

Wow that's a tough one I can't hold things cry
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by QueenSekxy(f): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
the bashing you are looking for,you will get in bounties.
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by TEAMvido(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
u well so op
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Gofwane(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
BigSarah:

Wow that's a tough one I can't hold things cry
so your arms are amputated. If you want to have cex doggie style, what will you use to support your weight?
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by MrMystrO(m): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
BigSarah:

Fail

Lol sorry
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Slayer2: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
BigSarah:

Cutesmile

You have nothing to offer. Go and read your book. You are the same age with the last born in my family and she is in 500 level studying medicine.

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
Slayer2:

You have nothing to offer. Go and read your book. You are the same age with the last born in my family and she is in 500 level studying medicine.

Lie runs in your family angry I'm in 300lvl and that's the level she can be in if you're not 16 no admission or did she falsify her age grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By / The Truth About Delta Tradition That Forbids Married Women From Sleeping Outside / Roman Goddess Share Pawon Bedroom Version.....guy Can't Hold Body Again...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.