Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,684 members, 7,851,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (40169 Views)

PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor / Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by ibullem(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:
Hi NLders, I & my Besty has been close friends for years now. She has been single all the years busy working, always told her she needed a man in her life but she didn't border letting any guy in, she always said she has me she doesnt need another man. Told her i'm her best friend but she needs someone that will treat her like a lover.

Most times when I use I & my fiance pix as my dp she starts giving me attitude & all that...

Recently she finally started dating someone & kept it away from me, I even asked her when I noticed, she denied at first & later admitted she was dating someone, I was angry with her for keeping such good news away from me & even lied when I asked.

I scolded her for it but later told her how happy I am. Since then she stopped talking to me or replying my chats. what should I do?

Bro,

Shiit happens bro grin

Modified:

Baba so na you self oooo

See my brother oooo cheesy,
I no tell you say she go fall for you last last grin

Cc: Mannylex come and chichomchin
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by suzzy16(f): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:
I was actually thinking of that. I think I will go with you on that. Thanks
baddest guy,tell me u never sleep with her before
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by poik(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
utenwuson:
how a guy n a lady becomes besties is wat I cnt really figure out!!! maybe am insane I don't jst get it or u actually don't knw wat a "best frn" is! I. can visit my best frn for days, bath, cook,eat,play scrabble, hang out, sleep on d same bed 4 weeks wen am on leave! am jst imagining if he is a "lady"

I give u the number of likes equal to Naija's budget:6 trillion. I talk am, dem say my mouth dey smell. How on earth can a guy and a girl be 'just friends'? Just how? Now look at it
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Trendishine: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
nairaland is now such a funny place. anyone with one awkward story or the other jst comes 2 nairaland 2 dump it. jst 2 say something or something. aint they nothing else to talk abt here. when we already know wetin they do this o.p.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by franklingud(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Prisco let me announce the result between u n ur bestie...
1st position goes to her because she has realised dat u don't have feelings for her, so she 1st let go of u. Friendzoning her wasn't right.
And BTW why do u still care abt her?? Let her be now, since u have ur GF and she too have found a BF.
OP let her be.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
lol.. every one here is saying leave her, cut her off... etc ...

but she has already cut u off... u probably gave her hope of a kind, then changed ..

guy allow her, she is happy somewhere and have forgotten you....

move on and stop disturbing her new found peace

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by danbrowndmf(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
After having a girlfriend or boyfriend..which yeye besty are u people even keeping upandan...that is another avenue of knacking ur besty & also cheating on ur bf/gf... At the same time. Every yeye besty in my girlfriend's life,that want to knack for free.Fatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrr chase them out by fireeeeeeeee yayayayaya.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by 400billionman: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mind your business..
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by 400billionman: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
danbrowndmf:
After having a girlfriend or boyfriend..which yeye besty are u people even keeping upandan...that is another avenue of knacking ur besty & also cheating on ur bf/gf... At the same time. Every yeye besty in my girlfriend's life,that want to knack for free.Fatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrr chase them out by fireeeeeeeee yayayayaya.

Amen..
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
First time am hearing a dude keeping a gurl on a Fam'ly and Friend's Zone... She likes yu tho buh the Nigerian belief of letting-the-guy-askyouout wont allow her be..

Well, Just ignore her tho.. Otherwise she'll come with full force and disrupt yo current R/ship..

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by DICKtator: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Michellla:
its possible.i had a male besty like that..tho he caught feelings later.
and i had to cut him off.

You cut him off?

Damn!! Where is the Nigerian police when you need them?

Look at someone attesting to a crime committed!!!
My goodness!!!
What is this world turning into?

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Lamanii(f): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:
Hi NLders, I & my Besty has been close friends for years now. She has been single all the years busy working, always told her she needed a man in her life but she didn't border letting any guy in, she always said she has me she doesnt need another man. Told her i'm her best friend but she needs someone that will treat her like a lover.

Most times when I use I & my fiance pix as my dp she starts giving me attitude & all that...

Recently she finally started dating someone & kept it away from me, I even asked her when I noticed, she denied at first & later admitted she was dating someone, I was angry with her for keeping such good news away from me & even lied when I asked.

I scolded her for it but later told her how happy I am. Since then she stopped talking to me or replying my chats. what should I do?
lol she's envious, I thought your besty was bisexual, she acted like it.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by viktor01(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
*In Nicky minaj's voice*
As soon as you are out of the niggas life, that's when they start to miss you.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Chrisdmeek(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
she might av developed feelings for u....I wish u can develop a feeling for her too,so u guys can date.....

yemstok:

Did o.p tell you he's a developer?

This sh!t got me grin grin grin
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by AreaFada2: 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
Why can't you make your fiancé your bestie? She deserves to be your bestie and not some random girl that doesn't even know what she wants undecided

My dear, lots of your sisters are like that o. She likes OP die but she won't say so directly.

In the meantime, OP sees her almost as a sister now.

I'm like that. If I have come to like a girl as a friend, I cannot date her anymore.

I cherish friendship. I don't like yeye unpredictable love-in-Tokyo things to spoil it.

I hit on a babe as soon as I know her if that's what I want. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Maximus85(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:

When you mix fakeness plus Inferiority complex plus jealousy that's the kind of friend your friend is. You should be happy she got herself disassociated from you.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Obinovictor(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ishilove:

QED

Biko, what is QED?
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
It is a pity that a man in his thirties can not read and understand the basics of a woman..

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Fongido(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
Just let her go already
you look good
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by dollyjoy(f): 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Fongido:
you look good
winkwink
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by refiner(f): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Chrisdmeek:

This sh!t got me grin grin grin
it got me toogringrin
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by ManTiger(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
I'll comment after you cut your hair.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by fortunechy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
google it
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by nduchucks: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
OP should stop deceiving himself and his "best" girlfriend (smh).

You and your best friend love each other and may actually be in love with each other. If you don't fully explore this opportunity for real love, you may never forgive yourself.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by siegfried99(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
Just one question please!

How do you people comfortably become "besties" with the opposite sex and not attach some sort of feelings to it.

When I mean bestie I don't mean work acquaintance or classmate. I mean a fuckíng bestie.

The one that you can play with,argue with,show your naughtiest sides and you don't attach emotions?

Sounds clearly weird to me. lipsrsealed

2 things involved cheesy

Either the dude is a virgin
Or

A gay'briel
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:

w
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by naijaboiy: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
siegfried99:

2 things involved cheesy

Either the dude is a virgin
Or

A gay'briel
Even Virgins dey catch feelings na! cheesy

That leaves only the gay'briel. grin
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Mannylex(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
ibullem:

Bro,

Shiit happens bro grin

Modified:

Baba so na you self oooo

See my brother oooo cheesy,
I no tell you say she go fall for you last last grin

Cc: Mannylex come and chichomchin

Lolz Prico Baba, I sight you... Is this your besty the person I am thinking??

Meanwhile so that babe has hooked you like this, till she don turn Fiancée... Cheers bro....

Ibullem, na you remain now oh, go and get your own Fiancée... grin
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by siegfried99(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

Even Virgins dey catch feelings na! cheesy

That leaves only the gay'briel. grin

grin grin

True
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Omotaday(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
Anugod:
Prico32, the thing is, your bestie has always liked you, and was hoping you both would upgrade the friendship. It hurts her anytime she sees your picture with your fiancée, and her hopes on you go dim. She would wish to be in the place of your fiancée.

Perhaps, she had to start dating someone to push your thoughts out of her. Given, she would prefer you to the guy she's dating...if that were possible. Perhaps she doesn't even love the guy.

Her annoyance was the way you reacted to her dating someone else. She wanted you to feel jealous, perhaps it would bring you guys closer.

On the contrary, you sounded so excited that she had finally given someone a chance (not quite her expectation, frustrating even, angry ). She would give anything to have you be her lover.

My advice: If you're not ready for messy relationship matters, you have to put her off. But then, do it gently, cos feelings are involved. Calmly and gently relate to her feelings and emotions, but firmly explain that you can't do otherwise. Allow some distance between you two (of course, you can't be besties anymore...unless she comes through and gets over the feelings).

She may hurt for a while, but when she realises it's never gonna be, then she would put herself together.

Don't, I repeat, don't give her any form of green light she could hold on to. Make her healing faster.

You started out as besties, but she catches the feelings. I've been there, I know how it feels. You could still turn out great friends, if you handle it well (great family friends, yours and hers).

Phew! Long epistle!
Forgive me, but then, I just had to talk.

All the best!
You are a very intelligent girl. I guess you are beautiful also.

2 Likes

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Michellla(f): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
DICKtator:

You cut him off?
Damn!! Where is the Nigerian police when you need them?
Look at someone attesting to a crime committed!!! My goodness!!! What is this world turning into?

grin grin grin grin

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? / 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.