Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Guys: What Is/are The Biggest Lie/s Ladies Have Told You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Is/are The Biggest Lie/s Ladies Have Told You? (1821 Views)

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: What Is/are The Biggest Lie/s Ladies Have Told You? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
vicraven:
i'm a virgin,
i'm single,
i dont like/want sex,
i was raped,
my cousin disvirgined me,
i love you too,
i hate you!!,
i dont want your money...
Most girls on NL are guilty of the first,second,third and last lies on your list.

But 5th and 6th are not lies na.
They are only deceiving the guy grin
Re: Guys: What Is/are The Biggest Lie/s Ladies Have Told You? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
--- I have never and I would never cheat on u.. shocked (Just shout CHISOS cheesy)

--- I will be ready in a minute grin..(when she says this,give her an hour cheesy)

--- I am FINE ..

--- We are Just friends, he is not interested cry.. (Just say to her: Okay...but you screw him abi?...I want to be that kinda friend to you toocheesy)

--- I have had sex only twice all my life cheesy(But she has a well and you begin to wonder if the twice were for 24hrs respectively grin)..
Re: Guys: What Is/are The Biggest Lie/s Ladies Have Told You? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Michellla:
preach it sista! cheesy
See the two of una lies abeg embarassed smiley
Re: Guys: What Is/are The Biggest Lie/s Ladies Have Told You? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lsofdk:
i doff my hat 4 ladies on that. there was this babe i was chatting with back then she always uploaded pictures revealing her cleavage. i don't know how she does it but the boobs looked large in pictures but wen i met her RL shocked i can equate that to the size of agbalomo grin grin grin
gringringrin
Re: Guys: What Is/are The Biggest Lie/s Ladies Have Told You? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
vicraven:
for real,girl??
Of course....
...Not!
I was just playin'.
Re: Guys: What Is/are The Biggest Lie/s Ladies Have Told You? by Smellymouth: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin cheesy
Nice one bro[quote author=holyFRED post=42462019][/quote]
Re: Guys: What Is/are The Biggest Lie/s Ladies Have Told You? by vicraven(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
QueenValerie:
Of course.... ...Not! I was just playin'.
lets play together honey smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Is/are The Biggest Lie/s Ladies Have Told You? by vicraven(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
holyFRED:

Most girls on NL are guilty of the first,second,third and last lies on your list.

But 5th and 6th are not lies na.
They are only deceiving the guy grin
is deceiving not lying?
Re: Guys: What Is/are The Biggest Lie/s Ladies Have Told You? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
vicraven:
is deceiving not lying?
Sure! cheesy
Re: Guys: What Is/are The Biggest Lie/s Ladies Have Told You? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ayam a vagin lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Gender Equality(in Pictures) / Whats The Need For Proposal When We Are Already Dating / How To Have Safe Sex When There Is No Condom - An Expository Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.