Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? (2047 Views)

My Strange Experience With A Lady; She Almost Died In My Residence. / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:42am On Jun 30, 2009
Sure if u trying to get back wid her. . . . . . wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by Kelvinj(m): 4:12am On Jun 30, 2009
@poster
letz c it d oda way round, ur gf tels u her ex is in town nd wants 2 stay in her place 4 jst 2 dayz nt until he gets accomdatn o?
D ans u give me 4 dis question is d best ans 2 urs.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by TheSeeker(m): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2009
webprince:

Its like U dont really understand women! she actually meant Dont let her stay @ ur place! She doesnt want 2 say it plainly cos she really loves and respect U. Dont mess up my guy!

P.S. A lady played this old trick (that she was handed a quit notice by her landlord) on me last year and I ask my fiancee if d girl can crash @ my end 4 just 1 week 2 sort herself out. and she said d same thing - Dear, I trust U, do what U think is best, Though I didnt allow d girl 2 stay after that statement but I allow her 2 drop few of her loads since I have a vacant guest room. ol'boy my woman vex no b small. I later find a way 2 cajole d girl (intruder) 2 come and take her loads. Now am happily married with my fiance with no probs and later got 2 know d girl is actually planning a a take-over coup! BE WISE!

Spot on bro.
Kelvinj:

@poster
letz c it d oda way round, ur gf tels u her ex is in town nd wants 2 stay in her place 4 jst 2 dayz nt until he gets accomdatn o?
D ans u give me 4 dis question is d best ans 2 urs.

Tit for tat, eh?
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by nethacker(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2009
if her ex boyfriend want to pass d nyt in her crib wat will be ur response ? apply it here.simple!!!!!!!
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by Redfox(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
@TheSeeker
u have heard it all, now all u need do is to adhere to the numerous advice and suggestion that has been given to u
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
@topic
You seem like a smart guy, figure it out
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by 3Line(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
Bros, allow her stay for a while,

at least you know what you're looking for, the taste of the pudding is in the eating, after one and a half year leave.

No harm in tasting it all over again, but beware!
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by tosyne007(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2009
used to have a girlfriend, I loved her very much. But after a few years we both lost contact and when I waited for a year and half for her with no words coming forth from nowhere, I met another girl and we started a relationship. The relationship, however, is still on going. Last week, I met my former girlfriend, we talked over stuff that happened between us and how we lost contact but she wasn't really happy I have another girlfriend now but later claims she understands. Right now, she's in town and wants to start a program which is going to last for about 12 months and she needs a place to stay for a couple of weeks until she sorts out her accommodation problem. I have talked it over with my girlfriend about it but she doesn't seem to have anything to say, she said I should do what I think is best. Do you think I should let her stay until she's on her feet around or should I decline her request? Please this is a pressing issue.

dont ever try it!!! cos it can be very damaging

dont tell me u didnt deduce anything from ur babe's reply, i'm sure that question of urs didnt go down well wit her.

i understand ur feelings toward ur ex (i mean helping her out) cos u might hav shared somtin special in the past but ex can be destructive oooooooooo if care is not taken

just be wise abt ur decisions and consider ur new chick cos she doesn't deserve to be treated badly.

best of luck
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by aus123(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2009
Guy,

Help her out 4 old time sake,

This might be a time for reconciliation,

Damn all the risk,

What will be must surely be,

Whether u allowed her not,

Why not just do the needfulll!!!
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by whitelexi(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2009
Dude help the poor thing out, if your girl shows any sign of insecurity - show her your right hand!
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
For every action, there's a going to be a reaction. Think about that before making a decision.

whitelexi:

Dude help the poor thing out, if your girl shows any sign of insecurity - show her your right hand!

Obviously the term Narcissist isn't uncommon with you. I'm assuming the poster wants unbiased views, not selfish ones.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by 190: 6:26am On Jul 06, 2009
THESEEKER
so u min i have insulted u 3tymes so far on dis land
haba
i was only tellin others who were plainly givin u advices and u refusin 2 listen 2dem
2 simply tell u wat u wanted 2 hear,sorry if u felt i ova did it
neva knew u were countin the # of tymes i have insulted u
no vex,

@Enockia
Thanks bro 4 watchin my bak
ure a true brother indeed
i believe i hav cleared myself from the soothsayer seeker
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2009
I feel before you make a decision try and put your self in the position of your gf. . .would you allow her ex stay with her in her apartment even for a night? undecided
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by enjeria(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2009
the seeker seems like a guy with a big heart  smiley

your girlfriend,  smiley  might even smile and thank the ex for screwing you first,

all would go jolly well, the three of you would sit down every evening in your small cosy sitting room, eating dinner, smiling at each other, telling jokes about their experiences with you in bed.

and one day she (ex-gf), would willingly increase her own house rent, and move from the couch to the bed room, right in btw the both of you, ur current girlfriend would smile and ask, hope ur comfortabe, and she'll reply "yes, but i think there's a flash light ur bed".  undecided

so mr nice seeker, let her in, 2 of them would take turns making babies for you,
some men do it, so why can't you,
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by whitelexi(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2009
ezinne1212:

For every action, there's a going to be a reaction. Think about that before making a decision.

Obviously the term Narcissist isn't uncommon with you. I'm assuming the poster wants unbiased views, not selfish ones.

That view was unbiased.
I dont see any reason why his girl should fret, if he has a good intention to help the lady and not go into something else with her, then the girlfriend cannot make a fuss about it - except of course, she wants to start kicking up some insecurity tantrum.

It is good that things like this happen before u engage or marry a woman, that makes it quite easy to show your right hand. . . and wave it of course grin grin grin
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by kalmebad(f): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2009
@ poster

I sensed that since u guys didn't break up but only lost contact and hence met again, u can never refute the urge to go down that road again when it comes calling, so posing danger to what u already have at hand.

If am the girl, i won't even opt staying with u cus jealousy with drive me to death.

I understand how much u are willing to help, but any other option will be better than having her stay in ur house.

Truth be told,u can't resist the urge when it comes knocking, so it's better u avoid that now, try arranging a place of her own if u have the money to, otherwise a way out is possible, What if u were never there
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by whitelexi(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2009
Right now, she's in town and wants to start a program which is going to last for about 12 months and she needs a place to stay for a couple of weeks until she sorts out her accommodation problem. I have talked it over with my girlfriend about it but she doesn't seem to have anything to say, she said I should do what I think is best.

He already asked his gf if she has any probs with the arrangement, and besides this girl only needs to stay a few weeks until she sorts herself out. If the poster is a strong man, he will withstand anything thrown at him if the girl has ulterior motives - but what if she just needs some help? will u allow a fear of the unknown to stop u from assisting someone? What if that was u in need of help? Do u know where u will meet in future?

Dude do your mind's desire - help the poor girl and strong your face.

Be ye kind to those u meet on your way up, as u will surely meet them on your way down
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2009
@ Poster,

Well, I think it’s between you and your conscience. If you are sure in your heart that you don’t have any hidden intentions, just helping out a friend, then why not. Even if she doesn’t stay at your place and you want to have an affair with her, you can still do that.

If she’s really stranded and doesn’t have any other choice, then help her out. If you don’t trust yourself, you can have your GF around for the period she’s staying. If she has any ulterior motive, I’m sure your GF’s presence will scare her away.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by Bolarge(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2009
See how n'landers are confusing u when I got the perfect solution. . .

She can come put up with me. grin
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2009
enjeria:

the seeker seems like a guy with a big heart smiley

your girlfriend, smiley might even smile and thank the ex for screwing you first,

all would go jolly well, the three of you would sit down every evening in your small cosy sitting room, eating dinner, smiling at each other, telling jokes about their experiences with you in bed.

and one day she (ex-gf), would willingly increase her own house rent, and move from the couch to the bed room, right in btw the both of you, ur current girlfriend would smile and ask, hope ur comfortabe, and she'll reply "yes, but i think there's a flash light ur bed". undecided

so mr nice seeker, let her in, 2 of them would take turns making babies for you,

I don’t think so. I know people can be deceitful, but the girl in question is his ex so he’s in a better position to know the kind of person she is.

If my BF wants to accommodate his ex, I won’t stop him. If he decides to betray my trust and cheat on her, then he’s the one to blame and not me. Remember she’s his GF and not wife. Who knows, they might break up tomorrow and she’ll really need his help. How would she feel if his current GF doesn’t allow that?
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by TheSeeker(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2009
enjeria:

the seeker seems like a guy with a big heart  smiley

your girlfriend,  smiley  might even smile and thank the ex for screwing you first,

and one day she (ex-gf), would willingly increase her own house rent, and move from the couch to the bed room, right in btw the both of you, ur current girlfriend would smile and ask, hope ur comfortabe, and she'll reply "yes, but i think there's a flash light ur bed".  undecided

Your advice is appreciated, I wouldn't want to go for that though!
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by TheSeeker(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2009
Thank you everyone for the advice! It was appreciated. Wish y'all a good time on NairaLand.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by Mantled(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2009
Com on man be reasonable, dnt u think she already had a place in mind b/4 comin. Or did she tell say she was xpecting 2 see u miraculously.? Sugst u giv it a 2nd thought.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I?. / The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… / Somebody With Love :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.