Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? (7444 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Maxi112:
wharis this? undecided
you blindundecided
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by dollyjoy(f): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
honeygirl17:

Hope your own no get seed grin grin
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you ti ti lia liacheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Maxi112: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you blindundecided
help me
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by honeygirl17: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you ti ti lia liacheesycheesycheesy
How you dey na? I love you more grin grin
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by dollyjoy(f): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
honeygirl17:
How you dey na? I love you more grin grin
cheesycheesycheesy:Dehen? How body wink
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
ariesbull:

Their butt also have seeds like an anala or semo that ain't prepared well...what oyibo call cellulite and also I noticed that they irregularities in the but has a way of giving blokos an irregular erectionsss..if you know what I mean

But moderation is the key and igbo ladies got that
igbo ladies (Bush ladies) got what?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by CivilzedTyger(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
Shout out to all demands Ebira girls cheesy
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by MrsChima(f): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
I have always wondered if Naijaboiy have an irregular dick. cheesy tongue
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by honeygirl17: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy:Dehen? How body wink
I just dey, how your bf?
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
When it comes to body shape (ass most especially) you just have to give it to the yoruba's .
They understand what they're doing.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by dollyjoy(f): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
honeygirl17:
I just dey, how your bf?
cheesycheesycheesy he deywink wedding bell is ringingcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by honeygirl17: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy he deywink wedding bell is ringingcheesycheesycheesy
Make I go other for new dress for your wedding grin grin
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by poundlander: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
the same reason igbo girls dey get beard n hairy chest.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by dollyjoy(f): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
honeygirl17:
Make I go other for new dress for your wedding grin grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Swaggeronfleak(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
*runs after him*
If I nta bush say u follow me ehnnn!
U shall not return dsame way
Cont. "running after him" o
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Halimi24: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
poundlander:
the same reason igbo girls dey get beard n hairy chest.

With yam legs&deep voices too

Very ugly beasty looking mgbekes

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by AJaylee(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Iranu

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
U look pretty
Steffy2015:
lmao babe u are crazy
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by frankyychiji(f): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
So many comments but just a very few are intelligent.

The rest are tribal idíots! undecided
Coming from you that was disrespecting benin men in the other thread. Hypocrite pastor.
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by naijaboiy: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
frankyychiji:
Coming from you that was disrespecting benin men in the other thread. Hypocrite pastor.
You clearly lack comprehension skills.

Get the fùck off my mentions! undecided
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by frankyychiji(f): 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

You clearly lack comprehension skills.

Get the fùck off my mentions! undecided
Lolzz...busted! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by naijaboiy: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
frankyychiji:
Lolzz...busted! grin
I'm from edo state and I described what happens there. What the men here do.

I reside here and I know what happens. My extended family is also like that.

So I honestly don't know what you are "busting". See why I say you clearly lack comprehension skills? undecided

Now GTFOH!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by nevi12(f): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dis thread got me crackin up.....broda u cant jst talk abt yoruba women jst lyk dat na cmon dats disrespectful buh den its not all of dem.

Nairalandstinks take a chill pill wink
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by nevi12(f): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
MrsChima:
I have always wondered if Naijaboy have an irregular dick. cheesy tongue
Derz only one way to find out grin
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by frankyychiji(f): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

I'm from edo state and I described what happens there. What the men here do.

I reside here and I know what happens. My extended family is also like that.

So I honestly don't know what you are "busting". See why I say you clearly lack comprehension skills? undecided

Now GTFOH!!! undecided
Ok...proove that you are really from Edo state.
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by MrsChima(f): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
nevi12:

Derz only one way to find out grin

How? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
nevi12:
Dis thread got me crackin up.....broda u cant jst talk abt yoruba women jst lyk dat na cmon dats disrespectful buh den its not all of dem.

Nairaland.stinks take a chill pill wink
Trying to.
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by ilevic(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
see wetin naija youth are becoming. I think there is a reason to be sad. While Chinese are investing their time in technological advancement, Nigerian youth are wasting their time looking at and observing butts. SMH. "O God of creation...help out youth the truth to know, in love and honesty to grow..."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by naijaboiy: 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
MrsChima:
I have always wondered if Naijaboiy have an irregular dick. cheesy tongue
how come I didn't see this? shocked
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

how come I didn't see this? shocked
Weed
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by naijaboiy: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
nairalandstinks:

Weed
We smoked together right? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Ladies From Ondo State Should Fall In!!!!!!!!!!!!! / One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl / MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.