Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her (3226 Views)

My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her by bingbagbo(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2011
I was shocked when she invited me to he r room, stripped to bra and G and gave me ointment to massage her.I was scared so escaped from her room.Now this woman is married, and i dont want to commit adultery,.DOes she love me or what? what should i did? do? undecided undecided
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2011
Carry go, liar grin
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her by LesbianBoy(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2011
********tells odiaero to shift so blood wont touch him, then draws bin gbagbo closer and breaks coke bottle on his BIG HEAD********* angry angry angry
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2011
^^ Kill that liar cheesy
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her by mashnino(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2011
LesbianBoy:

********tells odiaero to shift so blood wont touch him, then draws bin gbagbo closer and breaks coke bottle on his BIG HEAD********* angry angry angry

Guy wait no kill am finish make i bring my shot gun grin grin grin
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her by bingbagbo(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2011
LesbianBoy:

* running away like a cheetah , bare feets, panting like fish out of water * grin grin grin
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her by 195(f): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2011
this bin gbagbo sure has problems cheesy cheesy
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2011
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her by Flashaldrin(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

joke section oya---------> angry angry angry
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her by slimyem: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2011
190_@:

this bin gbagbo sure has problems cheesy cheesy
serious problems without solution!
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her by 195(f): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2011
slimyem:

serious problems without solution!

tsunami alert cheesy cheesy
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2011
OP if ur landlady dey very s3xy then i go advise make u no waste time hammmar am ooo grin.Nah dat thing she really need right now and i beg u make u no dull for the matter ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her by islamrules(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2011
keep dreaming. Loooooooooser
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her by doctokwus: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2011
Evn if its made up,@least show some creativity& stop showing how dull u are

(1)

Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard / Don't Take Off Your Panties Just Because... / 5 Reasons To Be Happy At Being Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.