Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! (40783 Views)

The Colossal Black Holes (stars, Their Death,and passages to other universe) / 10 Myths And Realities About The Universe / Universe Or Multiverse. (A Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by micodon(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
jornie:
according to the Big Bang Cosmology,it has boundaries...
Well, the big bang never happened. It raises more questions than answers
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by jornie(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
micodon:

In simple terms, I dont know. But lemme say this: I don't think our Universe is like a ball that has boundaries... Or an object that can be felt. I always refer to the term "Universe" as a concept rather than an object. Our brain should understand it as a grouping in space of heavenly bodies, galaxies, planets and so on. How far reaching this grouping is, we don't know

According to the Big Bang Cosmology,it has boundaries,if it has no boundary the Big Bang Theory would make no sense ...

the ball/balloon comparison is just an analogy
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by micodon(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
jornie:

According to the Big Bang Cosmology,it has boundaries,if it has no boundary the Big Bang Theory would make no sense ...

the ball/balloon comparison is just an analogy

And I'm telling you that the Big Bang is a lie
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by musulumi(m): 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
And how come i cannot see myself playing football outside ?
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by Bash512: 12:51am On Feb 01, 2016
As far as em concerned,the universe is jux one...One which we hvnt fully explored.Infact,d most sophisticated Telescopes cant even observe beyond d magnetosphere.Scientists proposing d existence of other universes r intellectually bankrupt.
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by Blingston(m): 1:09am On Feb 01, 2016
that pic shows the earths crust mantle and core..
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by jornie(m): 7:05am On Feb 01, 2016
micodon:

And I'm telling you that the Big Bang is a lie

Evidence suggest that the Big Bang actually happened...
if you care to know,you can read up www.schoolsobservatory.org.uk/astro/cosmos/bb_evid
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by micodon(m): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2016
jornie:

Evidence suggest that the Big Bang actually happened...
if you care to know,you can read up www.schoolsobservatory.org.uk/astro/cosmos/bb_evid

There's no evidence that supports the Big Bang. All assumptions.....
May I ask: The energy that caused the Big Bang, where did it come from?
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by joe4christ(m): 8:11am On Feb 01, 2016
nze4al:
Ever wondered what the entire universe might look like?

The universe is so vast it’s almost impossible to picture what it might look like crammed into one field of view.

But musician Pablo Carlos Budassi managed to do it by combining logarithmic maps of the universe from Princeton and images from NASA. He created the image below that shows the observable universe in one disc.

Our sun and solar system are at the very center of the image, followed by the outer ring of our Milky Way galaxy, the Perseus arm of the Milky Way, a ring of other nearby galaxies like Andromeda, the rest of the cosmic web, cosmic microwave background radiation leftover from the big bang, and finally a ring of plasma also generated by the big bang.

More @ https://techmzy./2016/01/30/the-look-of-the-entire-universe-in-one-picture/

This theory is nothing but hoax. Our galaxy cannot and I mean absolutely could not have been situated in the middle of the universe, as matter of fact, our galaxy is even irrelevant if one is to view it from universal perspective, cos it's small compared to other galaxies and it is no way located at the middle of the universe...
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by ibullem(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
airmirthd1:

Hmmmm...... Breathtaking and beautiful...... I can't shout..
That was the response I got from a NL for writing....simply lovely.....

Just stressing how beautiful it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
ibullem:

Just stressing how beautiful it is

I understand jare.... No vex
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by RedHand: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
pulsa:

You are so stupid and incredulous, what you just wrote now shows your inability to leave your myths behind and use your brain for once.
Emancipate yourself my friend.
From mental slavery

1 Like

Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by Zinnybella: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
Please is this quotation correct for roofing four bedroom bungalow. Each room has toilet and bath

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos / 7 Outdated Technologies That Had Great Impact On The Lives Of Nigerian's / Python Killed By Oil Workers At Egbema, Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.