Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. (19430 Views)

Price Slash! Brand New Digital(tokheim) Petrol Dispensers And Spare Parts / Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info / Brand New Ashok Leyland Buses, Trucks And Trailers For Sale: 08187022943 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
YOUR INTEREST IN HAULAGE BUSINESS IS OUR CONCERN
CALL US TODAY...
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
We are the one stop Truck shop,call us today.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
For your truck spare parts and truck heads
pls call truckman
bb 2944e44e
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2012
Call today for either trucks or spare parts.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:52am On Nov 25, 2012
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2012
thanks for ur calls and enquires, pls keep them coming.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
make a choice
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
CALL IN TODAY FOR EITHER TRUCKS OR SPARE PARTS...
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
All machinery are man made,it can last very long,it may not.All Trucks are manufactured by human,so in buying Trucks,do not assume it will last for ever,however you derive value for your money if there is proper maintainace ,servicing the engine when due,replacing a faulty parts promptly and giving attention to your Trucks will save you time and money.

Call TRUCKMAN today for your spare parts.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
Trucks and spare parts are my business.just make the request and it will be sent to you.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 7:11am On Jan 08, 2013
It is a season to invest in haulage business,the dry season affords you an opportunity to make it out of haulage business,
So why not call Truckman for a Truck today.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2013
Do you know that your driver and mechanic play a vital roll in the growth of your transport businesshuh??. you should know how competent and technical your mechanic is to be abel to handel vairuos complexes associated with trucks.you should be at least eighty five percent sure of how sincere and commited your driver is to be abel to tell you the truth respecting issues on the road, yes.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
The year has started,it is time to invest,call TRUCKMAN today.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
We are committed to giving you the best Trucks and spare parts for the Trucks.just call us today.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
Do you know that your driver and mechanic play a vital roll in the growth of your transport businesshuh??. you should know how competent and technical your mechanic is to be abel to handel vairuos complexes associated with trucks.you should be at least eighty five percent sure of how sincere and commited your driver is to be abel to tell you the truth respecting issues on the road, yes.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
HI, MY COMPANY NAME IS {J.C AUTOS AND ASSOCIATE NIG} I SPECIALIZE IN TRUCK HEADS DUMP TRUCKS AND SPEAR PARTS,SUCH AS MACK,IVECO,MAN AND DAF OF ALL MODEL .NB.YOU CAN REQUEST FOR ANY SPARE PARTS AND IT WILL BE SENT TO YOU ANY WHERE IN NIGERIA.

OFFICE
245 KIRIKIRI ROAD OLODI APAPA LAGOS
BB PIN 2944E44E
truckman_parts@yahoo.com
truck.man11@yahoo.com
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2013
Call today for ur Trucks spare parts.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
We have a lot of Trucks for Haulage business.come and make a choice as we stand to guide you.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
Make a call today
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
HI, MY COMPANY NAME IS {J.C AUTOS AND ASSOCIATE NIG} I SPECIALIZE IN TRUCK HEADS DUMP TRUCKS AND SPEAR PARTS,SUCH AS MACK,IVECO,MAN AND DAF OF ALL MODEL .NB.YOU CAN REQUEST FOR ANY SPARE PARTS AND IT WILL BE SENT TO YOU ANY WHERE IN NIGERIA.

OFFICE
BB PIN 2944E44E
truckman_parts@yahoo.com
truck.man11@yahoo.com
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2013
Good to invest ur money wisely
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
I HAVE THESE TRUCKS FOR SALE, MACK,R MODEL, MACK C,H MODEL SIGEL CABIN,IVECO-190;36, ASK FOR ANY OF THEM AND IT SHALL BE SENT TO YOU ANY WHERE IN NIGERIA, ALSO THIER SPARE PART ARE AVAILABEL.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2013
Just make a call and ur Truck spare parts is sent to you any where in Nigeria
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
I WISH TO INFORM ALL MY FRIENDS WHO WANT TO TO START HAULAGE BUSINESS TO THINK VERY WELL BEFORE GOING INTO IT.
FIRST DO YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY AT LEAST ONE STANDARD TRUCK?
HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF THE KIND OF TRUCK TO START WITH THAT IS DURABLE AND CAN RETAIN SECOND-HAND VALUE EVEN WHEN IT IS GETING OLD?CAN YOU MAINTAIN IT?
DO NOT JUMP INTO HAULAGE BUSINESS BECAUSE YOU SEE YOUR FRIENDS DOING IT, A LOT IS INVOLVED.
ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO ASK A MORE EXPERIENCED BEFORE GOING INTO IT.
ALL THE BEST MY GUYS.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
I HAVE THESE TRUCKS FOR SALE, MACK,R MODEL, MACK C,H MODEL SIGEL CABIN,IVECO-190;36, ASK FOR ANY OF THEM AND IT SHALL BE SENT TO YOU ANY WHERE IN NIGERIA, ALSO THIER SPARE PART ARE AVAILABEL.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:38am On May 09, 2013
We ve substandard spare parts spread all around
Market.
Do not fall pray to any of the fake spare parts.
Always insist on one off pay and go for the original spare parts,it saves cost,saves stress and prolong the life of your Trucks engine.
More importantly,the longer your engine life spans the more you stand to reap the profit in haulage business.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 1:34pm On May 10, 2013
are you tired of buying fake truck spera parts with no satisfaction? call on me today and the problem will stop.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 3:59pm On May 21, 2013
Spare parts,trucks, industrial machines,engines,industrial parts.just make that call and you ll get it sent to you any where you are.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2013

OFFICE
BB PIN 2944E44E
truckman_parts@yahoo.com
truck.man11@yahoo.co

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Progress. . . / Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.