Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. (19428 Views)

Price Slash! Brand New Digital(tokheim) Petrol Dispensers And Spare Parts / Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info / Brand New Ashok Leyland Buses, Trucks And Trailers For Sale: 08187022943 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2009
truckman is asking all man to be careful when buying truck spare parts becouse we have fake products in the market. if you have MACK truck, make sure that you use the original parts to avoid nocking your engine for MACK is so sensitive, so goes with other trucks like IVECO.MAN and DAF.
all the best friends.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2009
hi all' do remember that your trucks well being is very important to me. so call me any time you need my help.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2009
trucks heads are availabel for sale
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2009
I WISH TO INFORM ALL MY FRIENDS WHO WANT TO TO START HAULAGE BUSINESS TO THINK VERY WELL BEFORE GOING INTO IT.
FIRST DO YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY AT LEAST ONE STANDARD TRUCK?
HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF THE KIND OF TRUCK TO START WITH THAT IS DURABLE AND CAN RETAIN SECOND-HAND VALUE EVEN WHEN IT IS GETING OLD?CAN YOU MAINTAIN IT?
DO NOT JUMP INTO HAULAGE BUSINESS BECAUSE YOU SEE YOUR FRIENDS DOING IT, A LOT IS INVOLVED.
ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO ASK A MORE EXPERIENCED BEFORE GOING INTO IT.
ALL THE BEST MY GUYS.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2009
nwely arrived mack truck, fantastic prices, very neat, ideal for haulage business, call me now.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2009
get your genuine truck spare parts from our company.MACK,MAN,IVECO.DAF of all model
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2009
get your genuine mack, man ,daf,iveco truck spare parts ,ask for yours and it hsall be sent to you any where in nigeria.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by montana1: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2009
Please send me pictures of tipper i can get from 2 million to 2.5 million urgently to my email tekadenor@yahoo.com
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by patrick45(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
Please i need a Mack R model 1989 and my budget is 2m. please let me know ho soon i can have it delivered.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by montana1: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
Please lets have the pictures posted as well and their prices on them
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by montana1: 4:12am On Nov 09, 2009
I NEED A 10 TIRE TIPPER WITH PRICE RANGE
FROM 2 MILLION TO 3 MILLION. IF YOU HAVE
SEND PICTURES TO MY eMAIL tekadenor@yahoo.com
FOR FURTHER DEAL
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2009
truck spare part of all mode are in stock, so do not be decived fake part sellers.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2009
truck of all model is in stock
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2009
UP FOR SALE IS MACK 10 TIRE DUMP TIPPER ASKING PRICE IS 2.8M INEED BUYERS NOW. COME FOR INSPECTION.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2009
tipper for urgent sale. price ngn 2.8m
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2009
mack truck for uegent sale, now. price is 2.8million naira
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2009
still availabel, call me now
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2009
your haulage truck heads and flat bed are my concern
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2009
Befor you get into any business, know that there are rules governing every business,try and study it first by cunsulting more expirenced person in that filed for up bringing, after which you can now give it a trial,HAULAGE BUSINESS IS NOT EXEPTIONAL.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2009
get your truck spare parts from us.call now
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2009
for you truck spare parts of all model, call truckman today.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2009
truck heads and thier spare parts are available
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2009
for your truck spare parts and truck heads of all kind is availabel
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2009
ARE YOU READY FOR HAULAGE BUSINESS,? THEN CALL US FOR ADVICE ESPECIALLY ON THE TYPE OF TRUCK TO START WITH,.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2009
call us for any of your truck problem
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2010
wishing all my friends and customers a very good start this year. hope to have a wornderfull year,
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2010
Why would ppl not mind thier busyness and allow someone to do his,well cos there is no age restriction on NAIRALAND that is why some busybodies would come here to mess up. but i advice those concern to look for somethng meaningfull n do ,
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2010
for your truck spare parts of all types pleas call truckman today.also your truck head and dump tippers are availabee.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by assos: 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
please i looking were i buy man diese 2000model t 2001 dashbod to converted my truck.pls if can recommend
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2010
HELLO ASOSS.
i do not understand what you mean, is it that you bought right hand and want to tranfer it to left pls explain.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2010
in stock are IVECO,MAN,DAF,MACK truck spare parts of all model.make your request now from TRUCKMAN.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2010
it is always good to have at least a littel exxpirience on haulage business before going into it, couse if you do not, you will end up running out of it in less than no time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Progress. . . / Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.