Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. (19435 Views)

Price Slash! Brand New Digital(tokheim) Petrol Dispensers And Spare Parts / Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info / Brand New Ashok Leyland Buses, Trucks And Trailers For Sale: 08187022943 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2010
truck spare parts of all model can be supplied to you at your request.so do ask for your genuine truck parts from j,c autos.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2010
yes i ve sent you a mail to you box.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2010
thanks a lot mr usman.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2010
d easel tanker up for sale at a very cheap price.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2010
still here
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2010
ok i ll send you a mail.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2010
i like your spirit my guy but ,
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2010
:d wink ;d
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2010
johnchuksng@yahoo.com
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2010
DO YOU KNOW WHY YOUR TRUCKS COULD FAIL BREAKS THE COMPRESSOR OF YOUR TRUCK PLAYS A VERY IMPORTANT ROLL ON THAT. IF THE COMPRESSOR IS NOT PUMPING ENOUGH AIR TO THE BREAK SYSTEM,THEN BREAK FALIUER IS LIKELY TO TAKE PLACE.
SO ALWAYS ENSURE THAT YOU CHANGE THE COMPRESSOR AS SOON AS YOU NOTICE SOME ABNOMALITIES.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2010
THE TIRES OF YOUR TRUCK ARE VERY ESSENTIAL PART YOU CANNOT NEGLET.
POOR CONDITION OF YOUR TIRE COULD PREVENT YOU FROM MAKING A DISTANCE JOURNEY. IT ENDENGERS LIVES AND COULD CONTRIBUTE TO ACCIDENT ON THE ROAD.MORESO THE DRIVER MAY NOT HAVE A REST OF MIND WHILE DRIVING.
THEREFORE,TRUCKMAN IS ASKING ALL TO PLEAS PAY ATTENTION TO TIRES ON YOUR TRUCK
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2010
Truckman, how much is the iveco 190.42 n the 190.36. how old are they? send it to my box now. ehis911@yahoo.com. smiley
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2010
i ve done that already
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by superlado: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2010
I need a 1987 mack Engine.
Eng # 86SB3506
Model RD686S

Also need a Cat 950F payloader Engine. Call 07055794801 thanks
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2010
OK
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by pking008: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2010
Truckman,

i'm selling this Mercedes Tipper Truck here in Lagos. In case you have buyers. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-553146.0.html

thanks
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by group507(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2010
Truckman.

I have Mack 1973 DM 611, tandem dump , twin stick transmission, 237 horsepower, beam suspension, 14 foot steel box, drive and runs well for price approx 2Million Naira buying and shipping to Nigeria

Please advise if beam suspension and twin stick transmission will be a big problem in Nigeria for repair and maintainace - the truck is intended to be used locally in lagos

Also - is it possble to change air ride suspension to spring

Thanks
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2010
Truckman.

I have Mack 1973 DM 611, tandem dump , twin stick transmission, 237 horsepower, beam suspension, 14 foot steel box, drive and runs well for price approx 2Million Naira buying and shipping to Nigeria

Please advise if beam suspension and twin stick transmission will be a big problem in Nigeria for repair and maintainace - the truck is intended to be used locally in lagos

Also - is it possble to change air ride suspension to spring

Thanks
DEAR GROUP 507;
YOU CAN BUY THE TRUCK.WE HAVE THE SPARE PART ALL OVER HERE AND THE MECHANICS ARE HERE TOO. YES IT IS PORSIBEL TO CHANGE AIR TO SPRING SUSPENSION.
ALL THE BEST
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2010
pleas Mr Abdul,could you specific about the type of truck you want.tnx.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2010
ok
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2010
ON GROUNG NOW IS A MACK TRACTOR HEAD.
12VALVES
SPRING SUSPENSSION
DOUBEL AXEL.
NEW TIERS.
IN A PERFECT CONDITION.
PICTURE, VERY SOON .
INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CALL
TRUCKMAN ON.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:18am On Jan 07, 2011
WE WANT TO THANK ALL OUR CUSTOMERS FOR THIER PETRONAGE LAST YEAR,WE WISH ALL OF YOU A PLEASANT AND REWARDING 2011
AND REMEMBER THAT IT IS BETTER TO HAVE ONE TRUCK, BUS, CAR OR MORE.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by fummylolah: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2011
Mr. Truch, i have tis truck i want to sell, It got in last year from dublin. its actually a right hand .
below is the pics. its going for just N400,000K. The owner is in serious need of money thatz why he wants to sell off. its in perfect condition. if u interested, pls call 08038197298 or 07037111420. thanks.

Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by fummylolah: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2011
ere

Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2011
ok mr fummylolah
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:14am On Jan 25, 2011
Insert Quote
Mr. Truch, i have tis truck i want to sell, It got in last year from dublin. its actually a right hand .
below is the pics. its going for just N400,000K. The owner is in serious need of money thatz why he wants to sell off. its in perfect condition. if u interested,
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2011
M TROUBLED, WHY WOULD FRIENDS NOT SIT DOWN AND SEE IF THEY CAN SUCCESSFULLY DO HAULAGE BUSINESS BEFORE GOING INTO IT?,
RECENT DEVELOPMENT MOVES ME TO WRITE ON THIS AGAIN, YOU MUST NOT GO INTO HAULAGE BUSINESS BECAUSE YOUR FRIENDS ARE AND ARE MAKING IT OUT OF IT, I VE SAID THAT FIRST CALCULATE YOUR POCKET, FOR IT DOSE NOT END IN BUYING A TRUCK,OTHER THINGS MUST COME UP ESPECIALLY AS IT IS FAIRLY USED OR TOKUMBO.
eg.CHANGE OF TIRES IF NOT COME WITH GOOD ONES
CHANGE OF OIL AND FILTERS AS WELL AS FIXING OTHER THINGS THAT COULD COME UP.
REGISTRATION OF THE TRUCK. ALL OF THIS COST MONEY.
SO WHY WOULD SOME FRIENDS NOT REASON ON THIS TO SEE IF THEY CAN HANDEL TRANSPORT BUSINESS.

IT OUR OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE NEEDED ADVICE, GUIDE AND COUNSEL TO ALL OUR EXISTING AND UP COMING CLIENTS WHO WOULD WANT TO OWN ONE AND MORE TRUCKS.
WE WILL ALSO ADVICE YOU ON THE TYPE OF TRUCK YOU CAN USE TO START HAULAGE BUSINESS IF YOU ARE NEW IT.
BEST REGARDS.
TRUCKMAN.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2011
I M TROUBLED, WHY WOULD FRIENDS NOT SIT DOWN AND SEE IF THEY CAN SUCCESSFULLY DO HAULAGE BUSINESS BEFORE GOING INTO IT?,
RECENT DEVELOPMENT MOVES ME TO WRITE ON THIS AGAIN, YOU MUST NOT GO INTO HAULAGE BUSINESS BECAUSE YOUR FRIENDS ARE AND ARE MAKING IT OUT OF IT, I VE SAID THAT FIRST, CALCULATE YOUR POCKET, FOR IT DOSE NOT END IN BUYING A TRUCK,OTHER THINGS MUST COME UP ESPECIALLY AS IT IS FAIRLY USED OR TOKUMBO.
eg.CHANGE OF TIRES IF NOT COME WITH GOOD ONES
CHANGE OF OIL AND FILTERS AS WELL AS FIXING OTHER THINGS THAT COULD COME UP.
REGISTRATION OF THE TRUCK. ALL OF THIS COST MONEY.
SO WHY WOULD SOME FRIENDS NOT REASON ON THIS TO SEE IF THEY CAN HANDEL TRANSPORT BUSINESS.

IT OUR OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE NEEDED ADVICE, GUIDE AND COUNSEL TO ALL OUR EXISTING AND UP COMING CLIENTS WHO WOULD WANT TO OWN ONE AND MORE TRUCKS.
WE WILL ALSO ADVICE YOU ON THE TYPE OF TRUCK YOU CAN USE TO START HAULAGE BUSINESS IF YOU ARE NEW IN IT.
BEST REGARDS.
TRUCKMAN.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:09am On Feb 16, 2011
all the best to my friends
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2011
wink shocked grin
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2011
DO YOU KNOW WHY YOUR TRUCKS COULD FAIL BREAKS THE COMPRESSOR OF YOUR TRUCK PLAYS A VERY IMPORTANT ROLL ON THAT. IF THE COMPRESSOR IS NOT PUMPING ENOUGH AIR TO THE BREAK SYSTEM,THEN BREAK FAIL IS LIKELY TO TAKE PLACE.
SO ALWAYS ENSURE THAT YOU CHANGE THE COMPRESSOR AS SOON AS YOU NOTICE SOME ABNORMALITIES.
TRUCKMAN
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2011
;d :d wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Progress. . . / Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.