Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... (4018 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Jadekitana(f): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
temblor:

Dumb kid sad why don't you try a real man.[color=#000000][/color] cool

undecided huh
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
no. It means the slap was hot
lol grin
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:
A guy has never cried in front of me o, maybe indoors but a guy has knelt down in public to beg me and peeps around were shouting I should forgive him already. It was so romantic cheesy
and u forgave him instanta by helping him stand on his feet ba grin
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Iamsheriff(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Medunah:
Awwwn, touching! Are u guys still together?? Married??
°°°true Love•

1 Like

Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by omolola15(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
pinceprinz:

Aiit gee, we're variants morphologically and physiologically as humans. If u don't have that fortitude to shed tears just anyhow even if you're totally down and embittered, Its a good gene, esp for a man and I envy you. The other guy claiming he never did tear caught my alarm, It was ego overblown and couldn't tolerate that lol.

"Ego overblown " looool.
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Had my GF made me cry? NO
Has she driven me to the point of madness? Fvck yes.
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by jopretty(f): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Medunah:

Awwwn, touching!
Are u guys still together?? Married??
getting married in few months time smiley
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by jopretty(f): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
omolola15:

You must be married to him now. End of discussion.
very soon...lol
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by jopretty(f): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
misspicy:

Gosh I feel like crying too,please don't tell me you are no longer with him,such a man is rare shocked
we are very much together...thanks dear.
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by jopretty(f): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstking01:
now, this is reaL Love.
I'm blessed to have him.
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by dave4rella(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
Yes,the day she accused me of being a spy,just because I saw some bank transactions she did on her phone,that she wwill give my pictures and adress to her parents incase anything happens to her,this is a girl that I truely love that I cannot harm,she appologised and we moved on,but I never expected that from her,that was y I broke down
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Jadekitana(f): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstking01:
and u forgave him instanta by helping him stand on his feet ba grin

cheesy oh yes oo
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

cheesy oh yes oo
wow, that was greatcheesy
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
jopretty:
I'm blessed to have him.
we give God all the glory

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dedicated To My One And Only Crush / Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls / 18-year-old Nigerian Boy Weds His 17-year-old Fiance In Abia State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.