Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... (4017 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Maxi112: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2016
pinceprinz:

How alien, a human being that don't tear? Even trees as frigidly rigid as they are weep when prickled shedding tannins. Cmon man, save the hyperbole for boyo.
anyway I don't need to convince u... am just like that... tho I might shout out loud but no tears!

that is me
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Touchey: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2016
firstking01:
COLEAQUE MR

Colleague?
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2016
Maxi112:
anyway I don't need to convince u... am just like that... tho I might shout out loud but no tears!

that is me

Its OK, but pls notify me when u wake up from your bed of lies sha
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2016
firstking01:
COLEAQUE MR
what does that mean Oga?
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Maxi112: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2016
pinceprinz:

noted!
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Dantee005(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2016
Sum gys be acting lyk Jason statham(transporter) meanwhile dem cry pass mark dacascos(crying freeman)
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2016
pinceprinz:
Ve cried over a girl before lol , twas a brkup but Never again. Couple of others HV cried over me too so things ve hitten perfect balance. Cycle of our lives...
funnY
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
what does that mean Oga?
colleaque...a co-worker or something tongue, asif u nan know.
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Lordprez: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2016
ya I've cried for/because of a girl... in my girlfriend's dreamundecided

in reality, I'll rather cry when NEPA takes lightsangry
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2016
Touchey:

Colleague?
modified...tanks yhu
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by mikki123(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
If i hear, cry for waitin
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstking01:
colleaque...a co-worker or something tongue, asif u nan know.
oh! Colleague you mean?
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Kingsasian(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
cool
firstking01:
i doff my heartcheesy
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
oh! Colleague you mean?
yeah grin
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstking01:
and you felt relieved after wards i guess??
From the anger, not the relationship. cheesy
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
blublahd:

From the anger, not the relationship. cheesy
that's it na grin...one of the benefits of crying is to relief depression and heartbreakcheesy...so, it's adviceable to just let it out most times.
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstking01:
most times it doesn't make you a woman wrapper...it creates the impression thar you are a complete man.
complete man or romantic man??
even when someone who is so dear to me died last year,i didnt cry.i was just laughing let alone one girl. i dont cry....strong men dont cry;emotional hardliner
i no dey off key bah?
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
RexKex:
Cry? For a girl? No Bro! I would rather cry for my beer, OR my codeineundecided.

codeine?? with dat am sure u go slow pass dvd slowmotion !
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by omolola15(m): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
jopretty:
Back in 2005, was having serious cramp, called boo to buy a particular pain reliever cos I couldn't stand nor walk out. Took him about an hour to bring the med to me and I poured out my pain and frustration on him. He just gathered me in his arms and cried. Later in the evening, when I felt much better, I asked what kept him and why he cried and his reply "baby, I was working as a laborer when you called, I didn't have any money on me and had to wait to collect my pay so I could buy the drug for you." Oh Lord! I felt like dying that day.

You must be married to him now. End of discussion.
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by omolola15(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
pinceprinz:

Actually I'm a bit like him. The only time I cry na when my papa tear me cane. For being stubborn. Apart from that I don't cry. Even when I lost my beloved aunt. Everyone was crying. I was so pained but I couldn't cry because the tears was just not coming. I don't know why though. And I've not really had the kinda issue that'll make me cry with any lady.
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
grin
so, who be the bae wey u cry for embarassed
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
WiLdFLame:
complete man or romantic man??
even when someone who is so dear to me died last year,i didnt cry.i was just laughing let alone one girl. i dont cry....strong men dont cry;emotional hardliner
i no dey off key bah?
crying for the woman you love doesn't make you less a man
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstking01:
so, who be the bae wey u cry for embarassed
one craze girl wey slap me cheesy grin
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
one craze girl wey slap me cheesy grin
ha, she slap you, u still cry ontop add am kwa, chai grin
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
omolola15:

Actually I'm a bit like him. The only time I cry na when my papa tear me cane. For being stubborn. Apart from that I don't cry. Even when I lost my beloved aunt. Everyone was crying. I was so pained but I couldn't cry because the tears was just not coming. I don't know why though. And I've not really had the kinda issue that'll make me cry with any lady.

Aiit gee, we're variants morphologically and physiologically as humans. If u don't have that fortitude to shed tears just anyhow even if you're totally down and embittered, Its a good gene, esp for a man and I envy you. The other guy claiming he never did tear caught my alarm, It was ego overblown and couldn't tolerate that lol.
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstking01:
ha, she slap you, u still cry ontop add am kwa, chai grin
grin grin
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Jadekitana(f): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
A guy has never cried in front of me o, maybe indoors but a guy has knelt down in public to beg me and peeps around were shouting I should forgive him already. It was so romantic cheesy
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by temblor(m): 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:
A guy has never cried in front of me o, maybe indoors but a guy has knelt down in public to beg me and peeps around were shouting I should forgive him already. It was so romantic cheesy
Dumb kid sad why don't you try a real man.[color=#000000][/color] cool
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
grin grin
da means you love her like scarrer grin...you gave her full access to ur mumu buttoncheesy
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Medunah: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
jopretty:
Back in 2005, was having serious cramp, called boo to buy a particular pain reliever cos I couldn't stand nor walk out. Took him about an hour to bring the med to me and I poured out my pain and frustration on him. He just gathered me in his arms and cried. Later in the evening, when I felt much better, I asked what kept him and why he cried and his reply "baby, I was working as a laborer when you called, I didn't have any money on me and had to wait to collect my pay so I could buy the drug for you." Oh Lord! I felt like dying that day.
Awwwn, touching!
Are u guys still together?? Married??

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstking01:
da means you love her like scarrer grin...you gave her full access to ur mumu buttoncheesy
no. It means the slap was hot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine Day / Things Boys Do That Girls Love / My Time On Nairaland Is Almost Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.