Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (63450 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
lawanson44:
You are lucky they moved you to Emene. They would have transferred him to a catholic church in Maidugiri. False prophet!!

What's your reason for calling him a false prophet?
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by yanabasee(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
obayaya:

If you know nothing about the faith.. don't spew trash.. He's been Parish priest for 20 years in the same Parish.. It's difficult to see priests spend up to 10 years as parish priest in a parish.

Priest in Residence isn't under the parish priest per say.. He's going to be a permanent priest in the parish.. Parish priests will come and go.. but priest in residence will always be there..

Trust me.. This move is strategic.. aimed at boosting the Catholic faith in Emene axis...

Fr. Mbaka is letting the worldly pleasures he enjoys in GRA distract him from seeing the hand of God in this.

He's a secular priest with vows of chastity and Obedience to the Bishop.. He must not forget his vows

You quoted me and abused me of spewing trash... But everything you've posted above doesn't vindicate you, as giving crystal reason why you quote me in the first place...

Don't quote people if you don't have anything to say!
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
ideatoprince18:

........ ARe u from MALI ...... don't u know d diff btwn a reverend father n a pastor

Yes, a priest is a pastor. Go and find out. The word 'pastor' stands for 'shepherd' and the Catholic Church is the first to apply it in referring to priests and bishops generally. Martin Luther preferred it above other titles during the Reformation, and that's why it's more popular among the non-Catholics today. The Catholic Church still uses 'pastor' in referring to priests and bishops TODAY.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by yanabasee(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
tiwasiaife:

There is different btwn assistant parish priest and a priest in residence.
Mbaka fr. is a priest in residence and he's there to manage the affairs of his adoration ministry pending when he builds a new residence in the place.

I know their differences....

But you still didn't get my point...

You might feel from the outside that there isn't any reason behind this motions.... But I'm telling you that he's been demoted. And this is due to his veered ministerial or missionary zeals as he was taught/trained. Priest do not prophesy!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by tete7000(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
dtruth3:
Did I hear him complain that he was going to suffer?

OMG! so he was call to enjoy before?
So Mbaka has been enjoying?

Ok

I wonder what has happen to his vow of poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by DTalented(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
i tell you, christ the king parish will be near empty next week sunday. The new priest there wont find it easy at first . 80% of his members will follow him to Emene . Some may even try to protest but all will be well later.
I happy for the people of Emene because something big has come.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by saintkel(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
madridguy:
Rev. Mbaka, the one and only pastor in Nigeria.
Make I hear, where is the like of Kumuyi and Adeboye?
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
adaweezy:

And hassan kukah's involvement in politics did not attract eyebrows because?

Please, think in context always. The way Kukah has been involved in politics is not the same way Mbaka has. Mbaka has been absolutely radical in his own way, making very controversial prophecies and declarations of political types and attracting some of the bitterest political animosity. Can you tell me any political candidate Kukah has openly declared for or against...ever?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by madridguy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
I beg no put word for my mouth, last I checked am entitled to my own opinion.

saintkel:
Make I hear, where is the like of Kumuyi and Adeboye?
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by saintkel(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
madridguy:
I beg no put word for my mouth, last I checked am entitled to my own opinion.

And am not entitled to mine?
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by udemzyudex(m): 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
DailyPost:
Calamity is About to befall catholic Church As a whole , when this happen from the parish priest to the Bishop Every Body will park down to the Village , Mbaka is Not Just a priest , he is more that what everybody knw him as , .... just one crusade in enugu by Mbaka , the money generated is enough to Build 5 parishes in Enugu state.

Bishop of Enugu State , also know that a bishop can be posted to Borno , and the pope is watching what is happening.
if u don;t know ..... 93% of world catholics are in support of Rev, Fr Ejike Mbaka , allow mbaka to build his Ministry and Stadium ,..... even in religion we practice Politics .

The Catholic priest that is Biafra Inec Chairman. i wonder what the bishops said about that. from Nwa ikuku , ama na Onya --- VG

Ah... U can lie 93% of world? Why him no become Pope then... Smh
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Nickymezor(f): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
Its well... fada Mbaka will be fyn... God wont abandon his faithful servant... His ministry is gonna flourish dere soon.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
dandollaz:
He did it b4 trust me emene will be a micah soon to see mbaka soon.fr mbaka it is well with you anywhere u go.

Actually, I believe this is even good for Mbaka's ministry. His new parish is closer to the permanent site of his Adoration Ministry. As you said, what makes him is inside him (unless he has lost it and has been banking on past glory) and he's supposed to carry it wherever he goes. Or, am I wrong again?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by cybernaut(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
if u lyke die i no send u even ur bishop.since dis priests or pastors stop teachin salvation bt only miracle everytin change in d house of d most high.mbaka if u lyke hang urself ok.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by flokii: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
so they transferred this guy... just cos. he spoke his mind

his own people considered him enemy... smh

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by misterawo: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
At least we will now enjoy relative quietude in GRA.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by olisafincy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
fake priest
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
sen8or:
He may change faith soon.

No he won't, I've listened to this man and I am convinced he's one of the rare few who were indeed called and who understood what being called means.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by sniper77(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
cdaboss:
so 30 empty trucks were following him? Ok

Nopes. The trucks were not empty. The adoration ministry members occupied the trucks. While some sat in the trucks others stood and big buses were used as well. I am not a Catholic but I witnessed it yesterday cos I was at the Polo Park mall.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pidggin:
Sorry, but he knew the Church doesn't condone priests affiliating with politicians/political parties as he was doing. Padre, remember your calling and remain non-partisan
yes that is true. Now go and tell that to rev.ft. Matthew hassan kukah
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by ifdaeg(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Atlantian:
That mad mbaka has finally been tamed. Let him go and die in the forest.
Accursedsoul. plain stupidity for alling an anointed man of GOD na.es. watch out fir madness in your family lineage cos you won't escape it. mad
man

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Lumiere91: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
The will of God.even st padre pio passed through suffering,mbaka would suffer for d sake of TRUTH but permitted this cos He wants to make him a saint.history has proved that majority doesn't always mean Right,fr mbaka decided to step out of d multitude and God made him unique.
may God help him through this times amen
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by dacovajnr: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
ideatoprince18:

........ ARe u from MALI ...... don't u know d diff btwn a reverend father n a pastor
He's just been released from Guatanamo Bay grin

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Lumiere91: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
yes that is true. Now go and tell that to rev.ft. Matthew hassan kukah
Good answer
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by charlsecy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
ideatoprince18:

A reverend father is a pastor... It seems you don't know the meaning of the word pastor. I remember our parish priest back then would sometimes mention "pastor" when referring to himself or other "men of GOD."
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by adaweezy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
Freelanswer:

Please, think in context always. The way Kukah has been involved in politics is not the same way Mbaka has. Mbaka has been absolutely radical in his own way, making very controversial prophecies and declarations of political types and attracting some of the bitterest political animosity. Can you tell me any political candidate Kukah has openly declared for or against...ever?
Read Kukahs political books and thank me later.....
It's ok for Kukahs to headline a political tussle peace group but not ok for Mbaka to criticize bad leadership......it's ok for kukah to oppose Buhari's plan to prosecute corrupt Nigerians but not ok for Mbaka to support the same plan.
Your Blatant display of double standard is criminal.
The place Mbaka was posted to is getting busier by the minute, I believe his demotion is a good thing to the residents of emene
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by JonazG: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Freelanswer:

Nwanne... k'anyi kwusi i kpari onwe any n'obodo a. Obughi ihe nile, i bido kwube maka Biafra. Kwanyere Biafra gi ahu ugwu ka ndi ozo were kwanyere ya ugwu.

I have used Igbo to let you know I am probably more Igbo than you. And for the sake of others on this forum, let me translate: The greatest enemies of the Biafran cause are the Igbos themselves. You keep exposing the cause to ridicule by bringing it into every discussion. What concerns Biafra with this issue?[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]

and who is talking of biafra here i said civil war.. meanwhile i was specificaly replying to somebody... so why come bash my car
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by SIRmuel86(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
yanabasee:
Politics in catholic churches....

Moving an independent serving reverend father to serve under another priest.... That is not right nao...

He's been officially demoted.
He isn't under any priest. He is residential in d sense dat he carries out his services at the AMEN permanent site which is close to d parish but just resides in d parish's parish house (if u understand). Dats my parish nd 2day he is havin his mass at d ador. Ground while d other priest is taking care of d ones at the parish. He can celebrate morning masses or even sunday masses here if wishes.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
adaweezy:

Very correct old abakaliki road is getting busy already.
yea..people love than man wella..I'm very sure he can win Governorship election if he contest for it
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by nigerianvenom(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
ideatoprince18:

D guy na mallam na.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by izyericson: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
good move! he was well on his was to challenging the papacy! I think he should either join APC and formally bow into politics or humble himself in ministry. who made him judge?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by gsalvatore: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
DailyPost:
Calamity is About to befall catholic Church As a whole , when this happen from the parish priest to the Bishop Every Body will park down to the Village , Mbaka is Not Just a priest , he is more that what everybody knw him as , .... just one crusade in enugu by Mbaka , the money generated is enough to Build 5 parishes in Enugu state.

Bishop of Enugu State , also know that a bishop can be posted to Borno , and the pope is watching what is happening.
if u don;t know ..... 93% of world catholics are in support of Rev, Fr Ejike Mbaka , allow mbaka to build his Ministry and Stadium ,..... even in religion we practice Politics .

The Catholic priest that is Biafra Inec Chairman. i wonder what the bishops said about that. from Nwa ikuku , ama na Onya --- VG
Oga you don't know jack about Catholics..
Father Mbaka is losing his way...He needs to be called to order sentiment aside.

Why the fuss? Other priest are routinely relocated even in my own parish...Fr. mbaka should not be an exception..

The Real fuss should be why it took the Bishop so long to relocate him...ain't he a priest like others? Isn't that partiality?

Mbaka has been preying on the faithfuls with his theatrics.. What does he mean he is going to suffer? This should be coming from a man soaked in affluence not a Catholic priest.

I pray he understands why he is relocated... and not whip up cheap sentiments from gullible faithful tricking them into believing that he is being persecuted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.