Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,069 members, 7,953,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (15219 Views)

Men, Why Did You Stop Marrying Two Or More Wives? / Court Dissolves Six-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Bed-wetting:the Guardian / Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by sLentlover7778(m): 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
@ 21years
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by mjswthrt(f): 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Fash20:
*Hausa man voice * kai barawo ne pa. He shod gib you his money but you don't want his body. You must be stufid.

What will is haffen is, he will gib you his money and you will gib him ya body. Simfle!
aboki abeg go sell ur kuli kuli
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Atmmachine(m): 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
mjswthrt:
gimme your money,I dnt nid ur body n soul

My money is already yours
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by mjswthrt(f): 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Atmmachine:

My money is already yours
where d money nau
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Fash20: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
mjswthrt:
aboki abeg go sell ur kuli kuli
kai! Are you referring to me as kuli kuli seller? You must be mad I swear.

Don't worry I will come n marry you with the kuli kuli money.

Atmmachine, that guy is funny he gave you fatality he said"The liquid that gushes out when he eats your
pusssy is not urine, it is called squirt.
That doesn't count as bed wetting" and I think he said the truth. LOL
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by mjswthrt(f): 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Fash20:
kai! Are you referring to me as kuli kuli seller? You must be mad I swear.

Don't worry I will come n marry you with the kuli kuli money.

Atmmachine, that guy is funny he gave you fatality he said"The liquid that gushes out when he eats your
pusssy is not urine, it is called squirt.
That doesn't count as bed wetting" and I think he said the truth. LOL
okay
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Atmmachine(m): 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
mjswthrt:
where d money nau

How do you want it ??
You have a bank account or do you want us to meet so we can discuss it ??
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by lovely17(m): 12:00am On Feb 01, 2016
Me I won't lie 16 embarassed darkest years of my life glad it's over
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by mjswthrt(f): 12:03am On Feb 01, 2016
Atmmachine:

How do you want it ??
You have a bank account or do you want us to meet so we can discuss it ??
deposit d money into my bank account
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 01, 2016
My mom said I stopped way before my sixth month. However in 2006 when I had surgery, I wet the bed several times maybe because I was groggy from all the anesthetics... I won't ever forget because my mom looked at me long and hard the third time it happened and said; " Why are you suddenly starting to bed wet when you did not even do that as a child" that worked the magic because I never leaked on the bed again till I was discharged from the hospital.

So if going by what my mom told me, i'd say at six months old.
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by loomer: 12:15am On Feb 01, 2016
At 23
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 01, 2016
MrImole:
When did you stop bed wetting?
Please don't lie.

I stopped when I was in secondary school; (JSS), it was very shameful then but now, I just laugh anytime I remember and I do wonder if I can ever punish my kids for that, I don't think so.

WTF? I'm supposed to stop? shocked
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by faruz: 12:31am On Feb 01, 2016
MrImole:

Wao!

You're lucky.
no... He is nt lucky cus he is lieing
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 01, 2016
I have noticed that when there's a change in the weather maybe from dry to wet or summer to winter, for some reason, maybe temperature change, some people tend to shower the curtains (no be me o grin).
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by bubbleslink: 1:31am On Feb 01, 2016
How come no one here bed wetted till 4, na only good pickins full for here oo grin
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Atmmachine(m): 2:37am On Feb 01, 2016
mjswthrt:
deposit d money into my bank account

Please, give you bank account number
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by bennaz(m): 2:52am On Feb 01, 2016
I still do it, but not regular
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by YelloweWest: 2:53am On Feb 01, 2016
kalufelix:
say what??

Your hubby defeated the spirit by giving you multiple orgasms
LOL. ... could be.
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by YelloweWest: 2:54am On Feb 01, 2016
Sunbellar:

No. You have lied because you still bed wet. I am a Pastor and Prophet!
End time pastor.
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Nobody: 3:06am On Feb 01, 2016
One funny thing is that I stopped bedwetting when I was a kid, but I found myself strangely starting to occasionally bedwet between JSS2 and SS1. I couldn't explain it and it was truly embarrassing. My elder sister, instead of helping me, used it to mock me. I remember those days with shame.

Now I realize what it was. It was an emotional phase for me because I was physically abused by my dad and my mum and my elder sister back then. They used to brutalized me and abuse my on a daily basis. It was my mind that was making my body react that way.

Painful memories.
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Okemmuo(m): 3:43am On Feb 01, 2016
mjswthrt:
Last year

C ya mouth like last year grin grin. Mine was JSS...no biggie bout it
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by sasquareT(m): 6:07am On Feb 01, 2016
Ozorc:
I think some people here deserves medical attention, initially I was making plans to start teaching Wailers economics so dt they wil see and understand dt 16years of economic damage requires years of experiment in lab to get a resounding solution to economic hermohage/ miasma....
Now, I understand dt is not only economics dt they need to learn but dt ethnic chauvinism has affected there original thinking turning them to Ekpas... what brought Buhari in dis topic now? You all were wailing for d new name of ur hero ineffectual buffon....
If Buhari was ur junior in skull dt means u are useless in ur life cos at his àge, u are he controls Nigeria why you didn't even smell class rep.. My Useless IPOB brothers....

You be chronic slowpoke too must u comment where ever Buhari name is mention can't you even pretend as if you dn't see it, Jez u are so annoying.
And must you bring IPOD into this who told you that it is only IPOB that bash Buhari.............? Before you tag me IPOB 'm a Yoruba original, but with such a comment of yours. I rest my case with Nigerian youth. Beside that guy you quote is. Just playing.
Buhari is Nigeria president now either you people like it or not he will be bash.
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by 9japrof(m): 6:08am On Feb 01, 2016
I completely stopped when I was 21, that should be when I was in ma hnd 1. the shame and embarrassment made me school from home, limited my travels. I remember one day when I went out with school friends on a picnic and we had to camp. we were like over 40 guys that slept in a payout in that night.

Mehn couldn't sleep all night, I had a beautiful babe who was ma crush that period and couldn't mess up big time and the shame that in school ma name would ring for the wrong reasons wouldn't let me sleep Buh anyway thank God that night I didnt mess up.

Mine was kinda hereditary cos e no get wet in man no do to stop am, drank herbs, had timer, received strokes and punishment from ma late grand ma every morning when she came visiting. the thing no free stop, then I had paternal cousins who were still bed wetting and only we we know ourselves then

the effect of ma notorious bed wetting in the past still hunt me till date.It was this silly bed wetting that affected me that I did school from home instead of staying in the hostel to avoid embarrassment.

To every nairalander still bed wetting( Cos I know many still do) , mehn chill, keep your head high. Don't force it, you would come through, a lot of people are wired like that. Jah would help you overcome that.
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Sunbellar: 6:11am On Feb 01, 2016
YelloweWest:
End time pastor.
Are you doubting me? Please don't because my God is powerful!
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by bewla(m): 6:15am On Feb 01, 2016
Strahovski1:
undecided

I don't even know what you're talking about
tole tole in my dialect. in case u miss it how u stop to piss for house
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by bewla(m): 6:17am On Feb 01, 2016
9japrof:
I completely stopped when I was 21, that should be when I was in ma hnd 1. the shame and embarrassment made me school from home, limited my travels. I remember one day when I went out with school friends on a picnic and we had to camp. we were like over 40 guys that slept in a payout in that night.

Mehn couldn't sleep all night, I had a beautiful babe who was ma crush that period and couldn't mess up big time and the shame that in school ma name would ring for the wrong reasons wouldn't let me sleep Buh anyway thank God that night I didnt mess up.

Mine was kinda hereditary cos e no get wet in man no do to stop am, drank herbs, had timer, received strokes and punishment from ma late grand ma every morning when she came visiting. the thing no free stop, then I had paternal cousins who were still bed wetting and only we we know ourselves then

the effect of ma notorious bed wetting in the past still hunt me till date.It was this silly bed wetting that affected me that I did school from home instead of staying in the hostel to avoid embarrassment.

To every nairalander still bed wetting( Cos I know many still do) , mehn chill, keep your head high. Don't force it, you would come through, a lot of people are wired like that. Jah would help you overcome that.
Ogbo lo gbo a tole
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by cruzyteejay(m): 6:38am On Feb 01, 2016
i just love this question cus it always makes me remember those days but now its a stuff for fun......well i stopped bedwetting at the age of 13-14....that should be in my jss3
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by khattab02: 6:44am On Feb 01, 2016
Jss?? In my house you still bedwet in Jss or even primary1?? E don be for you be that.

Can't vividly remember the exact time but I think before 7 or 8. I remembered then I used to tell my aunt that it is sweat not urine especially when it is very little.
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by naxman(m): 6:48am On Feb 01, 2016
3month after buhari became president.
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by khattab02: 7:17am On Feb 01, 2016
Aha! Now I remembered again, some will bed wet and push you inside when you sleep close to them. The only way you can know you didn't do it is when you check your pant or trouser.

#funny I tell you
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by JKisOK(m): 8:02am On Feb 01, 2016
blueseacats:
At 16, with the aid of herbal medicine.

Which one? How? It might help someone or someone's child
Re: When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 01, 2016
i stopped in jss1 tho. buh op! u go flog ur pickin o! ahswr. if u enter my room, na d smell frm my yunger brodas bed go slap u first. i dan divide room for am sev, with plywood! him wee too dey smell eh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Loyalty In Modern Day Marriage / My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day / The Word “Marriage Is Just For Once” Is A Scam Don't Fall For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.