Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo (3425 Views)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
jonaifame22:
I know, dis is where we'll see you contribute correctly! undecided
So? undecided
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by pbs4real(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Nice pix!@ third pics,u just fuvk her finish i guess grin
u go like fvck gan ooh,person post pix with em gf and the nxt tin u cud tink of is sèx. .dafuqundecided
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Davidovinci(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
MrsChima:

it looks though they were at the pool, but it does look like they were just waking up from a nap. The dude looked very unkempt.
Someone's hating......
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by dapsonlou(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
This is not cool, he just Exposed the girl now all her boyfriends will see.
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by pbs4real(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
sinaj:
aunty I hail o! grin

De r kul together smiley

Oya Bowoto come let's share ours lol
for ow lng hv u been cheating on me
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by MrsChima(f): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
Davidovinci:

Someone's hating......

You are right, I am hating on unkempt people. wink

Happy?
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by MrsChima(f): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
dapsonlou:
This is not cool, he just Exposed the girl now all her boyfriends will see.

wicked! grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by sinaj(f): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
for ow lng hv u been cheating on me
ah shocked

Erm... uhm... he is my uhm *sneeze*

Boo m nt filin fine cry
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
End time boo
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lovely pics
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Davidovinci(m): 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
MrsChima:

You are right, I am hating on unkempt people. wink
Happy?
Yea right
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by pbs4real(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
sinaj:
ah shocked

Erm... uhm... he is my uhm *sneeze*

Boo m nt filin fine cry
iffa hear. .u hv to explain wats going on btw u bothundecided
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by dapsonlou(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
MrsChima:

wicked! grin

This is how one dude posted my lil brothers fiance on face book as the love of his life
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lemme oo,wat is it naw? angry u pple should mind ur bis cheesy
We people?. You mean "Me and Jack ~ wey dey eat your kpomo?
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by jonaifame22(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
So? undecided
afar na?
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by brighthp(m): 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lovely
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by yungryce: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
way of telling al those uni guys dat she is taken.

wont stop them tho
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by ineedajobfast: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
no be this girl dey come collect am for Jude side every weekend? abi my eye dey see double nii, smh
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by ashewoboy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Twaci, this could be us.
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by temblor(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Seems you smoke too much weed. Take a look at your lips man! Damn. undecided
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2016
profojah2:

All your own no dey pass fucxk, pusssy , dick..AhnAhn!, Won fi se e ni? Iyawo stfuareyougod, jacksparr0w1217
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Congrats
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by columbus007(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Dis Op funny sha,so you think say na better thing now to have a bf undecided Oya clapp for yourself.
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
OP,who granted your wishI thought you were wishing

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady / 30 English Words To Substitute The English Phrase "I LOVE YOU" / He Bought Ice Cream Just To See Her Pant, What She Did Next Was Shocking(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.