Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) (49521 Views)

Nadia Buari And Husband Flaunt Their Wedding Rings And Watches In Adorable Photo / Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by costandi(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
hj
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by cutetopsey(f): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
lovely
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by oliidell(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
Destined2win:
So Jim Iyke was a bodyguard all these while

cheesy
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by costandi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
chelseabmw:
Jim how market? grin

Jim don expand the bore-hole finish so that the twins go easily comot.

And he's got his own child too.
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by kaysklose23(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ow, My kinda dream team
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MeloGist(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
cruzita:
patience my bro he will take it to FP

grin grin kiss kiss
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
OK next !!!!!!!!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
If she like she should hide it till eternity,wetin be. My own
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by daclint(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Destined2win:

Me too!

Me 3
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jim Iykes ex? Na wa! She no get Identity outside that?
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Swaggeronfleak(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
cruzita:
awww!!!! now to born don dey hungry me bad bad.babies are really bundles of joy

Buh u knw say na only me dey dis planet wen fit give twins sha
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Swaggeronfleak(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Mtchewwwwwww
Chisoooos
Imagine you give birth to twins that's exactly as pretty as u
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Swaggeronfleak(m): 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ebayray:

Bros, u wicked sha.
Dnt u know locally distilled alcohol is bad for the foetus?!
The fiiiitus no go reject am first?
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
tchidi:
Jim Iykes ex? Na wa! She no get Identity outside that?
Like her existence or fame is decided by Jim Iyke, so dumb and sexist.
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by redcliff: 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
MeloGist:
cool cool

See What Jim Iyke As To Say + More Photos Here >>
http://www.melogist.com/nadia-buari-and-her-man-play-with-their-twin-girls-photo/

See what jim iyke as to say.... smh
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MeloGist(m): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
redcliff:

See what jim iyke as to say.... smh

okay prof cool
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Toks2008(m): 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ebayray:
I love twins. cheesy
Can't wait to have mine embarassed
Recieve it.
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Endtimesmith(m): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
I love #totalblisstogetherismyfavoriteplacetobe#....Lovely family!
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by lahrcool4slam(f): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Praying to have twin as my first.
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Shortyy(f): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Even on a Sunday when the sabbath day is supposed to be remembered and kept holy, shii keeps gracing front page. I give up!
Jack
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Toks2008:

Recieve it.

Amen oh smiley
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:

The fiiiitus no go reject am first?

Hello?!.
The foetus takes anything d mother takes, also it does not have hands and legs to reject anything inside the womb.
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Shortyy:

Jack
shhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't loud it wink smiley

I'm sure yur good
I lost you
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MxFactor: 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Wetin concern me. I want buhari's daughter
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Shortyy(f): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
shhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't loud it wink smiley

I'm sure yur good
I lost you
hmm. I'm fine
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
Shortyy:

hmm. I'm fine
lol. Pm me
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Shortyy(f): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
lol. Pm me
Can't
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Shortyy:

Can't
and why's that? undecided
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Shortyy(f): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
and why's that? undecided
my mail's not working atm
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
Shortyy:

my mail's not working atm
too bad

Anyways, you know where to find me. Don't you? wink
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Shortyy(f): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
too bad
Anyways, you know where to find me. Don't you? wink
No. i don't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding / Tonto Dikeh's Younger Sister And Her Daughter / D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.