Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) (49512 Views)

Nadia Buari And Husband Flaunt Their Wedding Rings And Watches In Adorable Photo / Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Swaggeronfleak(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebayray:

Hmmmm, ok.
Lol, hw my face be na smiley.
Thanks
Don't get wrong...u fine gan
But.....errrm
Dahs all
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
MrWhaley:

Okay,Vicki...this is a Public platform. Do you mind iffah give you my number so we could 'talk' on WhatsApp? cheesy
Ion want to ask for your number here.. smiley

Lolz, Alright.
No problem
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:

Don't get wrong...u fine gan
But.....errrm
Dahs all

Thanks. Hmmm, wats d errrm?!. lipsrsealed
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MrWhaley: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebayray:

Lolz, Alright.
No problem
08131888894. smiley
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
MrWhaley:
08131888894. smiley
Seen
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Swaggeronfleak(m): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebayray:

Thanks. Hmmm, wats d errrm?!. lipsrsealed
Hehehe
Aunty please o...am not among oo

Oya don worry I'll make u undrstnd someday
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:

Hehehe
Aunty please o...am not among oo

Oya don worry I'll make u undrstnd someday

OK oo
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Pidggin(f): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Speechless3:
I dont want twins undecided
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by akigbemaru: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
nadir twins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gentle Jack Goes Shirtless In New Picture / "4 EVA 16" - Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Car And Customized Plate Number / Davido Impregnates Sophie Momodu, Older Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.