Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) (49517 Views)

Nadia Buari And Husband Flaunt Their Wedding Rings And Watches In Adorable Photo / Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by jericco1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Fine girl congrats to her cool
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
Shortyy:

No. i don't
DM me on Twitter

Btw, you growing big so fast cheesy grin
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by godinbed(m): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
This, right here, is poo! And how does poo make fp? Op why do u call her Jim iyke's ex? Abi na she first friend Jim iyke or na Jim iyke be first to get ex? She has moved on and so have Jim, no ties whadsoever anymore ok? Good.
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by godinbed(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
This, right here, is poo! And how does poo make fp? Op why do u call her Jim iyke's ex? Abi na she first friend Jim iyke or na Jim iyke be first to get ex? She has moved on and so has Jim, no ties whadsoever anymore ok? Good.
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by vicraven(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
cruzita:
awww!!!! now to born don dey hungry me bad bad.babies are really bundles of joy
dont you know the process??
go and do and born sharpsharp..
i wantu bcome a godfather
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by vicraven(m): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
lol,these ones be wanting twins... lips sealed... every twin would never advice you to have/want a twin... just like am advising you now... you want twins abi?... oya take!
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
I like nadia buhari cos she noh dey drink garri. *singing*
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by gentlecent: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
AshaWo
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by mamagee3(f): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MrWhaley: 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ebayray:
I love twins. cheesy

Can't wait to have mine embarassed
Ma'am,you school in Uniben?
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by lordkeme(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ebayray:
I love twins. cheesy

Can't wait to have mine embarassed
I have a twins blood in me....oya come lemme sample u
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
MrWhaley:
Ma'am,you school in Uniben?
Yeah Sir
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
lordkeme:
I have a twins blood in me....oya come lemme sample u

shocked
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MrWhaley: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Aye...I am a 200L Law student...wbu?
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
MrWhaley:
Aye...I am a 200L Law student...wbu?

shocked, are you serious?!
I'm in 100
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Swaggeronfleak(m): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2016
Ebayray:

Hello?!.
The foetus takes anything d mother takes, also it does not have hands and legs to reject anything inside the womb.

You when I dey see so....so if soothsayer no tell u, u no go knw by ur self say ur own fiiiiiiTUS go rugged abi...dey dia first....na dat junction wen u stand so nai express go take pass u!
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by chineduwright110(m): 5:24am On Feb 01, 2016
What jim iyke has to say abt this kiss
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 01, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:

You when I dey see so....so if soothsayer no tell u, u no go knw by ur self say ur own fiiiiiiTUS go rugged abi...dey dia first....na dat junction wen u stand so nai express go take pass u!

Lolz, wat I do na?
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MrWhaley: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2016
Ebayray:

shocked, are you serious?!
I'm in 100
100L what?
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 01, 2016
MrWhaley:
100L what?
100level constituency
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MrWhaley: 7:35am On Feb 01, 2016
Ebayray:

100level constituency
Oh! A Barrister too? grin
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 01, 2016
MrWhaley:
Oh! A Barrister too? grin

Lolz, yeah.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MrWhaley: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2016
Ebayray:

Lolz, yeah.

cheesy cheesy
Aye..don't you have Legal Method by 8?? undecided
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by delishpot: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Destined2win:
So Jim Iyke was a bodyguard all these while

Shebi he don get his own pikin sef. Leave mater for Mathias
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 01, 2016
MrWhaley:
Aye..don't you have Legal Method by 8?? undecided

Huh?! shocked.
Hw did you know
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Swaggeronfleak(m): 7:57am On Feb 01, 2016
Ebayray:

Lolz, wat I do na?
Nothing actually
Jus dat from d way ur face be so, I dey suspect d ppl wen go come frm d belle
Happy new month jare
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 01, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:

Nothing actually
Jus dat from d way ur face be so, I dey suspect d ppl wen go come frm d belle
Happy new month jare
Hmmmm, ok.
Lol, hw my face be na smiley.
Thanks
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MrWhaley: 8:12am On Feb 01, 2016
Ebayray:

Huh?! shocked.

Hw did you know
I said I am a Law student...you thought I was bluffing??
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 01, 2016
MrWhaley:
I said I am a Law student...you thought I was bluffing??

Lolz, sorry.
So wats ur name
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MrWhaley: 9:07am On Feb 01, 2016
Ebayray:

Lolz, sorry.

So wats ur name
I am Wale...you are?
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2016
MrWhaley:
I am Wale...you are?

Vicki
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MrWhaley: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2016
Ebayray:

Vicki
Okay,Vicki...this is a Public platform. Do you mind iffah give you my number so we could 'talk' on WhatsApp? cheesy
Ion want to ask for your number here.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Remembers When He Tried To Book Wizkid 7 Years Ago (see Photo) / Bbnaija: Vee Looking Amazing In Owambe Themed Pictures / Ini Edo Shares No Makeup/no Weaveon Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.