Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab (4475 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by pbs4real(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
myfantasies:
Na u help me to pump am
if i gv am magical touch,trust me e go risetongue
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by ronald4lif(m): 2:53am On Feb 02, 2016
MrsChima:

Maybe she did confronted her husband and he still chasing whores. So she went to the next option which was to advertise her services hoping that it will discourage her from bothering her husband.

You do know how scary and insecure some Nigerian women are. They would rather deal with a cheating and trifling manbishes than to be single and happy.

This is one of the reason why I am for Feminism, which encourage women to seek their own financial freedom and pedigree in social statuses and not relying on the handouts and mercy of a dick carrier.

True but perhaps they don't have any other source of subsistence and their hubby remains the only means of survival hence divorce isn't an option and they would rather condone men's excesses provided they're surviving.

Or they're frightened by the thoughts of divorcing and being stigmatized by the society as single mums.

I think the former is of more probable than the latter as self-development means nothing to a lot of our women in Naija. They mainly prioritise marriage more than career, developing on themselves and making something out of their individual lives.

These men in turn are aware they don't have any source of livelihood and independence so they capitalise on these susceptibility and foible of their wives to subjugate them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by MrsChima(f): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
ronald4lif:

True but perhaps they don't have any other source of subsistence and their hubby remains the only means of survival hence divorce isn't an option and they would rather condone men's excesses provided they're surviving.

Or they're frightened by the thoughts of divorcing and being stigmatized by the society as single mums.

I think the former is of more probable than the latter as self-development means nothing to a lot of our women in Naija. They mainly prioritise marriage more than career, developing on themselves and making something out of their individual lives.

These men in turn are aware they don't have any source of livelihood and independence so they capitalise on these susceptibility and foible of their wives to subjugate them.

I understand your point and concur that the means of survival often equates with lack of respect for self and insecurity. The families do not help matters none and ma nNY women finds themselves without support.

I am concerned with the high level of spousal abuse/death in Nigeria. (Spousal abuse/death is worldwide). The children are the one's th a try ultimately affected by this type phenomenon.

Adults gets remarried, but the children are marinated with yesterday's trash. It is unfortunate.
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by Missonas(f): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
She should work on the man. Exposing just one wont keep the others away #imjustsaying
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by ennysuccess(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
I know Faith Ella Enesi she is a Runz gal I have beta nudes of her than d one posted and also her real contact she lives in Okene GRA
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrsChima:

Maybe she did confronted her husband and he still chasing whores. So she went to the next option which was to advertise her services hoping that it will discourage her from bothering her husband.

You do know how scary and insecure some Nigerian women are. They would rather deal with a cheating and trifling manbishes than to be single and happy.

This is one of the reason why I am for Feminism, which encourage women to seek their own financial freedom and pedigree in social statuses and not relying on the handouts and mercy of a dick carrier.
In the same manner, we should encourage masculinsm. which will encourage men to contribute to the science and engineering of sex dolls, artificial intelligence and human cloning. so they can satisfy their desires and wants without relying on the mercy of a pussy carrier.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Shares Photo Of His Girlfriend's Butt With His Name Tattooed On It / Lady Commits Suicide After Discovering Boyfriend With Another Lady / Man Mistakenly Impregnates Ex During Lockdown After Bride Postponed Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.