Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,917 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab (4456 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by AliuAbdulwahab(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-dBf84DtnfR0/Vq5FUtqKVdI/AAAAAAAALbY/pU17aeYB39k/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FU2NyZWVuXzIwMTYwMTMxXzE3NTIzOS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-783384[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-BRXsqajP6IA/Vq5FVv_4PMI/AAAAAAAALbk/3u1gUeFD6WQ/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FU2NyZWVuXzIwMTYwMTMxXzE4MTg1MS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-787919[/img]
Was just minding my business on facebook when I bumped into this post of one of my facebook contact accusing and sharing photo of a lady who she claims has been begging her husband for s*x.

The woman went further by sharing the grabbed image of private chats between the estranged lady and her husband where the lady sent him her nudes.

This is really getting interesting. But wait, should the woman continue posting sh*ts about the lady or she should just work on her husband?

What is your opinion??

--
Source
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by UnknownT: 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lemme call the number see whether she can come down to Delta and give me my own share. Me never marry. So no wife to post hwr picture grin grin

*modified*
Number is switched off cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
A lot of perverts gona be dialling dat number nw

Damn those boobs tho.. be like pawpaw

2 Likes

Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mehn, i don book appointment with that lady already.
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by wristbangle: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
UnknownT:
Lemme call the number see whether she can come down to Delta and give me my own share. Me never marry. So no wife to post hwr picture grin grin

When u contact HIV, your eye go clear!

Besides how much u get sef whey u wan take entice her? U nor see say na married men she dey after? U nor see say na big money she dey lust after? undecided

Back to the topic, the women confronting the lady should equally understand that their husbands are chronic flirts.

1 Like

Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by ronald4lif(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
As if the hubby didn't also send her his unclad pics. How did a prostitute get your hubby number in the first place? Sleazy coward who chooses a soft target than confronting her randy hubby. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by doveda: 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
ronald4lif:
As if the hubby didn't also send her his unclad pics. How did a prostitute get your hubby number in the first place? Sleazy coward who chooses a soft target than confronting her randy hubby. undecided

What do men want?

You want a woman forgive her husband when he cheats that means she has to the one to hold the home together. We know that the society thinks that her husband's actions are not that bad however the same society will demeaning a woman who sleeps with a married manundecided. Well, that is what she is doing, she is not a coward. She is doing what the society has encouraged that is blame the women and not the randy husbands

If this is going to make her happy, I say go for itundecided
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by LaurelP(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Op go and charge ur battery before u do amebo tongue
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by Smellymouth: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
shocked shocked c borbi

1 Like

Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by myfantasies(f): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Chaii see booby

I am jealous cry
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by Monalisa185(f): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
ayam kwoming first

2 Likes

Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by Smellymouth: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

myfantasies:
Chaii see booby

I am jealous cry
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Uh....
Honestly? this was uncalled for and extremely immature.

She needs to start asking Questions..Really!

Starting from That hoe-magneting Husband of hers...undecided
Something Ain't right!grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by tommychow(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
With a booty and pair of jugs like that...she's probably rocking your husband right now.

Btw, you're promoting her business. She'll be very grateful.

1 Like

Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by doveda: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh....
Honestly? this was uncalled for and extremely immature.

She needs to start asking Questions..Really!

Starting from That hoe-magneting Husband of hers...undecided
Something Ain't right!grin

It is right biko

Society demands us to forgive our cheating husbands

The same society that will call out women that sleep around

She is doing what society demands.

When next she comes to this world, she will stay clear of married men.
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by cruzita(f): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
she went too far na ,she should have left the unclad pic out of it.but that lady is really something else ooo sending her mango-like boobs to a married man
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
doveda:

It is right biko

Society demands us to forgive our cheating husbands

The same society that will call out women that sleep around

She is doing what society demands.

When next she comes to this world, she will stay clear of married men.
Nne, biko....which society?

Forgive A cheating husband LoL! I beg to differ!

I'd rather stay Single all my life than tolerating infidelity! mbanu!

That ain't happening! I could forgive some grade of lies? Buh Cheating On me? NO!! fûck the society!

BTW...Are You Daretodiffèr?shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by doveda: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
Nne, biko....which society?

Forgive A cheating husband LoL! I beg to differ!

I'd rather stay Single all my life than tolerating infidelity! mbanu!

That ain't happening! I could forgive some grade of lies? Buh Cheating On me? NO!! fûck the society!

BTW...Are You Daretodiffèr?shocked

Yeah

You have to forgive o

Men cannot live life with just one woman na.
They are polygamous in nature
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
doveda:

Yeah
You have to forgive o
Men cannot live life with just one woman na. They are polygamous in nature
Sarcasm?

Got it!grin

[/i]
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by doveda: 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
Sarcasm?

Got it!grin

[/i]

Of coursesmiley

Her husband may likely divorce her
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by HaneefahRN(f): 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
doveda:

Yeah
You have to forgive o
Men cannot live life with just one woman na. They are polygamous in nature
LMAO.
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lol, and your saintly husband was passive.
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by IamLEGEND1: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Those jugs she's carrying are just too messed up. lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by demo4ril97(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Husband snatching biz since 300BC

Epele o awon alaraka
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by Damfostopper(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Zakari Anika is the one doing all those nonsennse on Facebook .... He is trying to tarnish d image of two sister.... A guy is behind dat account n adding random people on fb.... I know sum people here r blabbing bullshit
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by pbs4real(m): 12:40am On Feb 01, 2016
myfantasies:
Chaii see booby

I am jealous cry
shey ur own no big nii?
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by Ibroboss(m): 1:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Na this woman go kill herself last last,but how can I get the contact of the lady in the 2nd picture? grin
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by pretydiva(f): 4:09am On Feb 01, 2016
When we girls leave married men alone n look 4 their hubby undecided
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by myfantasies(f): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
pbs4real:
shey ur own no big nii?
Na u help me to pump am
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by warripekin(m): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
I like Ur face and that smile of urs
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by Holywizard: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
cant even get anyone on facebook
Re: Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab by MrsChima(f): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
ronald4lif:

Maybe she did confronted her husband and he still chasing whores. So she went to the next option which was to advertise her services hoping that it will discourage her from bothering her husband.

You do know how scary and insecure some Nigerian women are. They would rather deal with a cheating and trifling manbishes than to be single and happy.

This is one of the reason why I am for Feminism, which encourage women to seek their own financial freedom and pedigree in social statuses and not relying on the handouts and mercy of a dick carrier.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If This Was Your Child, What Will You Name Her? / Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? / What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.