Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged (25549 Views)

Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR / Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him / EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Justiyke4u: 10:20am On Feb 01, 2016
Diaryofnaija:
If it was in the US, the police would be waiting for this man outside the interview room. He would have been arrested immediately.

The man just confessed to a crime on national tv!

God bless Nigeria o!

Watch more videos here

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/02/ekiti-gate-watch-video-of-tope-aluko.html
even if he confessed for a crime on a national tv you can not admit such evidence as a confessional statement against him that's he why he can say that. Let him go to the police and make such statement that is when it can be admitted against him as a confessional statement. Btw I thought there was a video evidencing the allegations but I am just seeing the interview
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by deturla: 10:23am On Feb 01, 2016
We need a revolution in this country!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2904790/nigerians-where-go-here
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by brighthp(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:

like ya sister own shey undecided

I don't have a sister but like my Ex own tongue......BTW they r nice, are they touchable? tongue
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Realhommie(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2016
Cetona:

That is the problem we have in this country. Always after personal interest and damning the national growth. Until we realise that the fight against corruption knows no ethnicity, religion, political affiliation and all that, corruption will keep thriving, eating deep into the fabric of our nation.

If you ask me, I think, we are the architect of our own misfortunes. Always tolerating corruption and even hailing some corrupt officials.
And that is why corruption will kill us as a nation if we do not kill it... But some people are hell bent on truncating the fight, they be actin as clogs... God help us
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:

ur mama no train u for house
see Olosho telling me my mama didnt train me in the hoouse. You that is desplaying your stupidity and foolishness allover Nairaland. Opening your so called toto up and down for boys to Bleep I dont even blame you I blame your upbringing
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by free2blast(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2016
propertymania:
He didn't get what he want from Fayose. He has been bought over by the opposition... Shame on turncoat politician like him...... If he is sincere with the whole story he should turn himself over to the police for prosecution.. Mtcheeeew
Who gives a crap if he was not given what he wanted, is that the only thing you could take out of his confessions?

1 Like

Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by wyqay: 10:41am On Feb 01, 2016
If aluko is given what he demanded he will not saying all these
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:41am On Feb 01, 2016
Cetona:

That is the problem we have in this country. Always after personal interest and damning the national growth. Until we realise that the fight against corruption knows no ethnicity, religion, political affiliation and all that, corruption will keep thriving, eating deep into the fabric of our nation.

If you ask me, I think, we are the architect of our own misfortunes. Always tolerating corruption and even hailing some corrupt officials.
most annoying d region where jonathan came from av recover from d defeat their broda suffer,bt u see dt oda region,they will never move on and never will they recover|

as for curruption wic is responsible for our backwardness in all sphere of life will never relinguish unless all tribes irrespective of diff declare total war on dis symdrom dt every public office of wear as cloth|anyting shot dt dis ...........curruption will continue to thrieve becos buhari will nt b president for ever|
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by wyqay: 10:41am On Feb 01, 2016
If aluko is given what he demanded he will be not saying all these Trash.
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by kasay: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2016
stonch101:
This guy sef.. After how many years. This one na pure propaganda. The zoo is about sink cos any allegation about the phee dee phee the zombies will chant #trending..

IPOB Youth! IPOB Youth!! IPOB Youth!!!

Are you high on Biafra weed this morning??

EWU IPOB!!!
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Diaryofnaija: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2016
Justiyke4u:
even if he confessed for a crime on a national tv you can not admit such evidence as a confessional statement against him that's he why he can say that. Let him go to the police and make such statement that is when it can be admitted against him as a confessional statement. Btw I thought there was a video evidencing the allegations but I am just seeing the interview

What is this one saying? If I kill a man then go on tv and confess that I killed a man are u trying to tell me it can't be tendered as evidence because I didn't say it at a police station to a police man? Bros abeg swerve, I did law of evidence and this interview on channels is a very very admissible confessional statement in a court of law

He not only confessed to rigging, he has by this also confessed to committing perjury becos he lied under oath up to the supreme court saying it wasn't rigged!

1 Like

Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2016
olihilistic:
see Olosho telling me my mama didnt train me in the hoouse. You that is desplaying your stupidity and foolishness allover Nairaland. Opening your so called toto up and down for boys to Bleep I dont even blame you I blame your upbringing

see if u dont mind ur utterances i will disgrace u. sex starved fool
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:

see if u dont mind ur utterances i will disgrace u. sex starved fool
you can't disgrace me I'm not sex staarved I do it in my own convinent time not like you who come to Nairaland disturbing people's peace with your sex urge....I'm not cheap to get
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by ariesbull: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2016
One thing is that

Never you take the Yoruba man serious

He can't keep secrets

They talk too much

Tope well done for singing like a canary bird or do I call you mockingbird

So much for been a man

1 Like

Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by frankwyte: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2016
Well i'll say lets give him less attention, but let the police and security personnel inviting him for questioning.
However, it goes to show the kind of people we find in politics these days; for the sake of what you will eat you go out against yourself
What purpose does he intend to serve and claiming he is still in PDP. I wouldn't blame APC but personalities involved.
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by kingmaker2(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2016
Confessions!!! Is it conscience? Is it fear of God? Felt betrayed? If it is betrayal, he has also betrayed the trust reposed in him. If it is conscience or fear of God, he needs to ask for forgiveness. God bless Nigeria.
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 01, 2016
Diaryofnaija:
If it was in the US, the police would be waiting for this man outside the interview room. He would have been arrested immediately.

The man just confessed to a crime on national tv!

God bless Nigeria o!

Watch more videos here

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/02/ekiti-gate-watch-video-of-tope-aluko.html
...unfortunately, we are in a jungle-like country where anything goes.
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by maxzzo1(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2016
Aluko is a shameless man....becos Fayose refuse to give him chief of staff...is really worrisome, Aluko is a very useless man and a liar cos If Ifeanyi Uba gives fayose $2M whatz his concern I actually watched d interview last nite even when Ifeanyi Uba in from Ghana and called him a liar his mouth was shaking....shame on Aluko
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by jidowu84: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
The question is, who is free among all of them? Even buhari's election was funded by looters. Abi?

1 Like

Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by jidowu84: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
olihilistic:
you can't disgrace me I'm not sex staarved I do it in my own convinent time not like you who come to Nairaland disturbing people's peace with your sex urge....I'm not cheap to get
Must you ansa someone like this? By the name u knw dem.
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by jidowu84: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
olihilistic:
Must you ansa someone like this? By the name u knw dem. Shameless fuckative.
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Tundeiab(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Who are the goats mentioning my Jonathan's name. According to the video, in the meeting Jonathan asked CAN HE DELIVER, the other people present said YES. Jonathan now said, "YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT". What wrong did Jonathan do there?
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by ariesbull: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
What do you expect from a yoruba man
maxzzo1:
Aluko is a shameless man....becos Fayose refuse to give him chief of staff...is really worrisome, Aluko is a very useless man and a liar cos If Ifeanyi Uba gives fayose $2M whatz his concern I actually watched d interview last nite even when Ifeanyi Uba in from Ghana and called him a liar his mouth was shaking....shame on Aluko
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by bubbleslink: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Well, i think nigeria will grow pass election rigging someday... As far as am concern no election in nigeria so far is free and fair. Its has been the matter of outrigging d rigger and becomn the winner grin! Buh on a more serious note, conduct election 200 times in ekiti Its fayose all d way!
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Madeu(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
I am sure Aluko was promised appointments/contracts by APC to come out with this revelation
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
jidowu84:

Must you ansa someone like this? By the name u knw dem. Shameless fuckative.
bro I shoul'nt have ansaned her but if you dont let him/her know she/he will think we are all retard like her....... I dont even knw the gender the fool is
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by flokii: 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
diegwu01:
Fayose should keep blabbing,
for some reason perhaps known only to PMB, he hardly responds to any of Fayose's outburst,
even with damning and incriminating evidences against fayose
from the way it looks, Fayose may just talk himself alone into prison without PMB uttering a word.

bfor nko? PMB doesn't associate with f00ls, a vagab0nd for that matter

an idiot that could come out to say.. he'll bring PMB's govt. down (treason)

ever heard of 'self destruct'... that's what will happen to him

the same Army he used to detain d opposition is what d opposition will now use to disgrace him (Army panel)
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by djkirkoo2(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
When to rig election for Naija become crime? Abi na because say na PDP man & because say him dey attack Buhari with constructive facts? E get anybody wey dey rule now wey win his or her election by the peoples mandate? I swear I don tire for APC. Different different issues everyday to divert peoples mind on whatever critical conditions that is on ground. What about the 100's of persons that lost their lives yesterday because of Boko Haram? How come the bloggers and medias nor dey talk about them after yesterday? Na God go save us from this end time(APC) party because our media is finished. Admin u can ban me if u want but na the truth I yan so
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Justiyke4u: 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Diaryofnaija:

What is this one saying? If I kill a man then go on tv and confess that I killed a man are u trying to tell me it can't be tendered as evidence because I didn't say it at a police station to a police man? Bros abeg swerve, I did law of evidence and this interview on channels is a very very admissible confessional statement in a court of law

He not only confessed to rigging, he has by this also confessed to committing perjury becos he lied under oath up to the supreme court saying it wasn't rigged!
if you did law of evidence then you should have known that for a statement to amount to a confessional statement there are conditions to be fulfilled and one of such conditions is that it must be made to a person in authority, now the question is, is channels tv a person in authority? The statement does not amount to a confessional statement. You can back your claims with authorities.
There are two kinds of confessions : judicial (plea of guilty in court) and extra judicial (to the police or person in authority) - Gbadamosi v The State, Saidu v The State
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by ebube89(f): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
How com know one is commenting on d fact dat tope aluko said dat FAYOSE
helped aregbesola win d osun gubernatorial election thereby stabbing
OMISORE @d back.
How come know one is commenting on d fact dat tope aluko said pdp used
army to stop apc nd dia agents from bringing money dey will share on election
day
This man is just a joke
every political party in nigeria (both pdp & apc) budget money for inec staff nd
youth corpers.
a typical election in nigeria is all about d best riggers winning.
It is a norm for political parties to form strategies to win elections(all in close
door meetings).
the day apc the day apc nd pdp will release tapes of dia election strategies, dis
country will never be the same.
i just pity nigerians cos dey will continue to wail, while d politicians will
continue to take advantage of d gullibility of nigerians by doing media trials.
pls wat is d difference between a governors (security vote) & the presidents
(office of d national security adviser) .
these are two ways our politicians siphon money.
PLS can anybody tell me wen last any state declared nd accounted for his
"security vote" (both pdp nd apc govenors) running into billions of naira.
PLS why has no state govt in nigeria legislated,signed nd approved the
"freedom of information bill"
why cant a state like lagos publicly show its budget nd spendings. wat baffles
me more is dat a state like lagos wit all d intelectuals leavin dere will stilll do a
secret budgetting system and d citizens will be lookin without sayin anything,
even when they pay tax and know lagos budget is funded by tax dey pay.
either jazz or gullibility
has anyone ever asked for d source of funding of political parties in nigeria
i pity nigerians cos its either we are fools or bin jazzed by politicians , gullible,
or just waiting for our own time to go nd steal tooo. i will say d latter is true
i just pity nigerians cos its obvious we dnt learn, remember history
all dis politicians are all friends, only interest seperates dem.
Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by binary123(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Aluko is heartless,imaging the kind of damaging revelations on a national television,govr foyose won't survive this, if foyose has kept to there agreement, thing like this wont have come up.moral lesson :never try to asmart a yorubar man,they ll throug conscious to the wind underming the implication or the consequence of both side beyond damage control,this remind me of my forman place of work we had acertain deal that would have change our story finacial we were seven in number including one slim yorubar boy rashidi we agreed equal sharing fomuler my self and few other decided to take a lion share against our initial agreement. Rashidi reject his share of the deal threnthen to expose us if we refuse to keep to our agreement ,but we dint take him serioue untill he realy displays the terorist in him,till now we are still roaming about the street of warri.pdp should call Aluko for peace, couse this man still have a lot to say.

1 Like

Re: EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged by smarthG(f): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Aluko have just killed himself.

Just because he was not. Given chief of staff,

The same person that had swarn in the court of law that wasn't anything like corruption.

I wonder how hewill work head high amidst his friends and allies.

He just killed his trust.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees / APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out / 293 Rescued Women, Girls Are Indigenes Of Bumisiri Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.