Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving (2310 Views)

My Husband Keeps Giving Me Yeast Infections! Please Help? / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by BenKafor(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
JanethEze:

Ah ah. It's not that expensive. Just 70k

I know it's not expensive so why don't you give me the money. Lol.
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by BenKafor(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ana5000:
Hmmm
It's real o. Check out this link https://www.nairaland.com/2963521/tecno-boom-j8-thread-first#43368408

Yes. This is the link. This is where I saw it. kiss
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by BenKafor(m): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Tecno no dey chill for anyone o. Lmao
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by JanethEze(f): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
BenKafor:

I know it's not expensive so why don't you give me the money. Lol.

Hahaha. You are on a long thing.
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by JanethEze(f): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
BenKafor:
Tecno no dey chill for anyone o. Lmao

Yeah they keep on releasing phones every second just like iPhone. But unlike them, Tecno phones are affordable.
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by Ana5000(f): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
BenKafor:

Yes. This is the link. This is where I saw it. kiss

Lol good for you
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by Ana5000(f): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
JanethEze:

Na WA o. It's true. I just checked it out.

You see?
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by JanethEze(f): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
But I must confess, the picture quality of the Phantom 5 is good o
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by BenKafor(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
JanethEze:

Yeah they keep on releasing phones every second just like iPhone. But unlike them, Tecno phones are affordable.
Lmao, that's true o. Apple releases phones every second of but the are expensive as fk
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
BenKafor:
Is it true tho that boom j8 is coming out soon?

Yeah.it's true but I don't think they have officially announced it yet
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
BenKafor:

Lmao, that's true o. Apple releases phones every second of but the are expensive as fk

Lol
So true
JanethEze:
But I must confess, the picture quality of the Phantom 5 is good o

I like the quality too. E dey ok
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by JanethEze(f): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
BenKafor:

You can imagine
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
JanethEze:

Affordability is very important
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
JanethEze:

Ah ah. It's not that expensive. Just 70k

Is it still 70k? I hope it hasn't increased because of the way our economy is
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by Ana5000(f): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
I personally prefer Camon C8 to Phantom 5
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by Ana5000(f): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
I believe the Camons camera is better than the phantom
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by JanethEze(f): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Is it still 70k? I hope it hasn't increased because of the way our economy is

I think there was a time it was even 80k but I am not sure.
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by JanethEze(f): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ana5000:
I personally prefer Camon C8 to Phantom 5

Really? How come?
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by JanethEze(f): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ana5000:
I believe the Camons camera is better than the phantom

How many MP is the Camon?
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by BenKafor(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Yeah.it's true but I don't think they have officially announced it yet

Yeah coz it's only on nairaland that I saw it. No where else
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by Ana5000(f): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
JanethEze:

How many MP is the Camon?

I can't remember but I have seen the camera quality for myself and it is much better than the phantom
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by JanethEze(f): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ana5000:

I can't remember but I have seen the camera quality for myself and it is much better than the phantom

Well. Both phones are amazing. That's my opinion
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by Ana5000(f): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
JanethEze:

It's hard to keep up with them. At least they are affordable
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by JanethEze(f): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Ana5000:

It's hard to keep up with them. At least they are affordable

Yeah, exactly
Re: The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving by firstking01(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2016
In your mind you 've cunningly and subtly used this medium to advertise phanthom 5 or worrever you call it, mtcheeewundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lot Of Guys Are Unknowingly Getting Married To Bad Girls... / Something For The New Miss Nl. / The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.