Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents (3093 Views)

Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hello all...I been with this my Nigerian guy for 4 years distance relationship..I was doing all for him.cooking cleaning.even sometimes financiall help.He was totally broke...but i didn't care.He never talked about future with me.but when he thought that he could achieve documents from me for pernanent stay in Europe.he started talking about marriage...Usually he was pushing me to go to work and earn money.Anyway when he realised he cant gain nothing from me as in documents coz my country is not Europe Union,he throw me out of house and hit me in my face..after that he told me that i deserved it.N he also hit me coz I didnt close the food in kitchen.He will usually abuse me with domestic work.If i dont wash floor good.he wil tell me to do it again...After all that.i forgave him everything coz i love him.But many times after that he was telling me he will go to other woman for documents.coz as he said he didnt come to Europe to search for love but to achieve documents.Now he is in better country and he found a woman that can give him all that...Documents and money...What did i do wrong??And i am sorry if i sound stupid but i am very inteligent person but maybe i did something wrong so he treated me like that...pls tell me??
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by ratchy: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
hmmmm, what can i say .........some guys are like that . keep calm and wait for the guy God has prepared for you
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Smartguy001(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Is it dat ur old BF abi dis one na new one... cheesy he finally tru u out...uh shit happen sumtimes datz life 4u...

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Smartguy001:
Is it dat ur old BF abi dis one na new one... cheesy he finally tru u out...uh shit happen sumtimes datz life 4u...
why u say finally??
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
ratchy:
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
ratchy:
hmmmm, what can i say .........some guys are like that . keep calm and wait for the guy God has prepared for you
so what r u trying to say??that is ok what he done to me?
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by ratchy: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Europija:
so what r u trying to say??that is ok what he done to me?
babe! is not only hoes that aren't loyal these days , niggas don join the club ...

I can't stop SMH here

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Smartguy001(m): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Europija:
why u say finally??

because u ain't thinking clearly...u build ur world around him n he didn't do dsame 4u

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Smartguy001:

because u ain't thinking clearly...u build ur world around him n he didn't do dsame 4u
......ur right....so who is the one that did mistake in that my relationship?
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Smartguy001(m): 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Europija:
......ur right....so who is the one that did mistake in that my relationship?

look out for sum1 dat will appreciate u 4 who u n stop chasing shadows...sum1 dat will reciprocate ur love...mistake r done 4 we learn 4rm it wink

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by cruzita(f): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
he is not the right one .don't worry every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
I thought this was a joke... I was waiting for pics undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Smartguy001:

look out for sum1 dat will appreciate u 4 who u n stop chasing shadows...sum1 dat will reciprocate ur love...mistake r done 4 we learn 4rm it wink
.....why he never apreciated what i done for him??
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by charlemon: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Please remove that your last comment "I am a very intelligent person"

You are definitely not intelligent from the evidence in your story. Yeye
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
charlemon:
Please remove that your last comment "I am a very intelligent person"

You are definitely not intelligent from the evidence in your story. Yeye
loool....i am but not in relathionships i guess...

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Smartguy001(m): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Europija:
.....why he never apreciated what i done for him??

because he was probably not right 4 u, so no mata wot u do he will still not appreciate it, because his hrt is out der searchin 4 sumtin else...it doesn't make u any less, u r perfectly made 4 sum1 dat will appreciate u jst open ur eyes

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by charlemon: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Europija:
loool....i am but not in relathionships i guess...

Well I didn't mean to insult you but the whole story is annoying. How can you allow someone to use you like a tool. Hopefully, you have learnt your lesson. Wish you the best

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Smartguy001:

because he was probably not right 4 u, so no mata wot u do he will still not appreciate it, because his hrt is out der searchin 4 sumtin else...it doesn't make u any less, u r perfectly made 4 sum1 dat will appreciate u jst open ur eyes
...searching for what??
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Jadekitana(f): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Europija:
Hello all...I been with this my Nigerian guy for 4 years distance relationship..I was doing all for him.cooking cleaning.even sometimes financiall help.He was totally broke...but i didn't care.He never talked about future with me.but when he thought that he could achieve documents from me for pernanent stay in Europe.he started talking about marriage...Usually he was pushing me to go to work and earn money.Anyway when he realised he cant gain nothing from me as in documents coz my country is not Europe Union,he throw me out of house and hit me in my face..after that he told me that i deserved it.N he also hit me coz I didnt close the food in kitchen.He will usually abuse me with domestic work.If i dont wash floor good.he wil tell me to do it again...After all that.i forgave him everything coz i love him.But many times after that he was telling me he will go to other woman for documents.coz as he said he didnt come to Europe to search for love but to achieve documents.Now he is in better country and he found a woman that can give him all that...Documents and money...What did i do wrong??And i am sorry if i sound stupid but i am very inteligent person but maybe i did something wrong so he treated me like that...pls tell me??

Dust him off babe! Be smarter next time, another dude is definately gon be better.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Smartguy001(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Europija:
...searching for what??

Documents of course...abi u said it ursef

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Smartguy001:

Documents of course...abi u said it ursef
...ok but do u think he is good guy?
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Smartguy001(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
Europija:
...ok but do u think he is good guy?

I suspect u still love him afta everything he has done...good guy hmmmm angry
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Smartguy001:

I suspect u still love him afta everything he has done...good guy hmmmm angry
good guy?!
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

Dust him off babe! Be smarter next time, another dude is definately gon be better.
....do u see him as good guy?
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by 25omega(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Europija:
good guy?!
you deserve the beating you got because you are still wondering if a man who abused you and dumped you to get papers is a good guy.

he is not a good guy he never loved you, he only was nice to you because he wanted papers and money. He left you for someone who can give him what he was searching for. Move on with your life and never let any other man or woman treat you as bad as that SOB did.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by KzY(f): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Europija:

If I happen to be your friend or sister, I won't hesitate to slap you, just to bring back your common sense. angry

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Frozeen(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Op which country are you? Coz i will love to pay you a visit...... Everything is gonna be okay

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Europija:
he not for u dear ....he has stated his objectives that he need document and not luv so why on earth will u still be hanging around

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Jadekitana(f): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Europija:
....do u see him as good guy?

Sweetheart from what you wrote up there, he was never a good guy! He was just using you and when he found out you couldn't be of help anymore,he left!!! Be grateful he did ontime, just move on.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Alikote:
he not for u dear ....he has stated his objectives that he need document and not luv so why on earth will u still be hanging around
Yes but he is a bad guy coz he knew from start that i love him n he didnt tell.me at beggining what he needs...but he let me to do all for him and after 4 years of relation he said he need document n not love
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Flexherbal(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Any man that leaves you, is not meant for you.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by LaurelP(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Europija:
Yes but he is a bad guy coz he knew from start that i love him n he didnt tell.me at beggining what he needs...but he let me to do all for him and after 4 years of relation he said he need document n not love

Hello.
Where u from pls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics / I Studied Overseas.. Should I Come Back To Nigeria? / Words To Say Before, During And After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.