Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them (31198 Views)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? / As A Man Or Woman,how Many Kids Do You Intend To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Blyzz:

Lil, you kept me waiting and ur gestures were wrong. I ain't married non marry! single mode for now. so how's life with u.
oops...my bad lol. Sincere apologies.

Life is Good.. LG tins smiley
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:

oops...my bad lol. Sincere apologies.

Life is Good.. LG tins smiley
Smile, no qualms. i reside in Warri for now, by the special grace of God, am soon gonna leave for somewhere in this earth. pardon pls, are u interested in an open relationship, i mean are u okay with our open conversation. if yes, then lets keep the ignition burning!!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Blyzz:
Smile, no qualms. i reside in Warri for now, by the special grace of God, am soon gonna leave for somewhere in this earth. pardon pls, are u interested in an open relationship, i mean are u okay with our open conversation. if yes, then lets keep the ignition burning!!
No qualms... smiley
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by gozzlin: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
menabae:
ok oo bye then

sad
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:

No qualms... smiley
okay, no qualms as u said. do u mind revealing your name? how old are you!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Blyzz:
LadyF, ayam almost in my 40's grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Blyzz:
off to bed dear. Have a lovely night. kiss
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:

Wow.. not bad! but age is number.... but if you ain't married at such age, then you have a kid and you don't wanna marry no more. no qualms Ladyf! we wud chat more 2morrow! Sweet dreams, that's if you still remember your dream. cos you lost it long ago.. chat u 2morrow! bye
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by sundoj08(m): 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
menabae:
lolzz... I choose it first,pick anoda name

Nah guess we gon have to use it together then wink
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by dacovajnr: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Funkybabee:

lolzzzzz hahaha weting I do for u nah

never never I rebuked it in Jesus name
amen
rebuke wetin shocked
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Cherlene(f): 12:20am On Feb 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Some of the ladies and gentlemen here especially the guys must be having a cool imagination of what their future kids will look like. I observed that guys seems to be so in love with having babies even though they are not the ones that carries the pregnacy.
So how many do you wish to have with your spouse and what names do you intend for them? Don't name them Indomie though.
Chocolateme will have four by God's grace..
Names:
Chimamanda
Love Jnr
Hubby names the other 2.
What's yours?

Evening

I desire FIVE MORE beautiful children.
FOUR BOYS and ONE GIRL.

Have three BEAUTIFUL daughter's, one of my DAUGHTER'S is named

- Chimamanda

Cherlene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by driand(m): 6:56am On Feb 03, 2016
menabae:
nah I dnt deal with imaginary peeps..and for the records I'm newly married.. Waiting for my babies
babe abeg make we no long this issue, just konnecti and leave the rest to fate, we humans and we don't know wen the very ones are just around the corner..
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by driand(m): 6:58am On Feb 03, 2016
Cherlene:

Evening

I desire FIVE MORE beautiful children.
FOUR BOYS and ONE GIRL.

Have three BEAUTIFUL daughter's, one of my DAUGHTER'S is named

- Chimamanda

Cherlene
shocked
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by driand(m): 7:02am On Feb 03, 2016
Akerry:
help your guy na#
grin guy make I kill myself 4 u? OK menabae abeg help me give him ur konnecti so I can chill, Akerry ask 4 it she'll give you,
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2016
People talking as if they are God. Do you know that there is destiny at all?

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Cherlene(f): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2016
driand:
shocked

Morning

Why the EMOTION?

Cherlene
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by driand(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2016
Cherlene:

Morning

Why the EMOTION?

Cherlene
good morning, was just wowed be the intended quantity
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Funkybabee(f): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2016
dacovajnr:
rebuke wetin shocked

I rebuked it nah shey u think na good thing.

in our land.my Yoruba place where they teach us, its not a good thing to become a baby mama
is a pride for woman to become Iyawo not baby mama and also a man to become husband instead of baba omo(daddy pikin)

so a done rebuked it
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Cherlene(f): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2016
driand:
good morning, was just wowed be the intended quantity

Aww, sorry for MAKING you AGHAST.
- I always DESIRED a big FAMILY.

Cherlene
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by driand(m): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2016
Cherlene:

Aww, sorry for MAKING you AGHAST.
- I always DESIRED a big FAMILY.

Cherlene
good, I could help you with that if you don't mind..
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Cherlene(f): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
driand:
good, I could help you with that if you don't mind..

Not CERTAIN you can COPE with all it requires.

Cherlene
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by driand(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Cherlene:

Not CERTAIN you can COPE with all it requires.

Cherlene
Try me
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Cherlene(f): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
driand:
Try me

shocked
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by driand(m): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by VickyRotex(f): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
omisakint:

A set of twins (boys)
And my last born a girl

So help me God.. I pray and hope God bless my hustle to give the kids the best of the best things in life and to make them know God. Anen

Amen!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Just 2 is enough; a boy and a girl.

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
ladyF:

Hello LadyF, good evening. how're you! you had pause our conversation, I hope i ain't irate u with my words?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Blyzz:
Hello LadyF, good evening. how're you! you had pause our conversation, I hope i ain't irate u with my words?
lol hey Blyzz, apologies, I was sleepy then...How have you been, trust you're good. I'm fine, thanks.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
ladyF:

lol hey Blyzz, apologies, I was sleepy then...How have you been, trust you're good. I'm fine, thanks.
yeah, you're right abt me. am vary good! you didn't disclose ur true name to me, though i want to know what the F stand for.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Blyzz:
yeah, you're right abt me. am vary good! you didn't disclose ur true name to me, though i want to know what the F stand for.
You can call me LadyF...lol F for F9. grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
ladyF:

Hehe, y F9? u sound funny! so tell me, y ain't u married. or u don't wish to get married? what do you do, i think I've to extend this conversation. though it a blind affair!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
ladyF:

what part of Nigerian are u. wht do u study!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Flees Parents Home In Jos, Caught In Lagos (Photo) / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover / At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.