Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics (48756 Views)

Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu / Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React / Linda Ikeji Calls A Girl A Bi*ch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Burger01(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2016
smiley
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by qualified(f): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2016
this girl is really trying so hard to be on the news always.

please why this "SISTER" at the end of her name? it means she has not made a name for herself thus trying to be popular with her sister's relevance. mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by aolumaxi(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Make Linda sef go marry and all this 'our family house' go comot for the matter

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Mattew690(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2016
All diz naija guys All diz naija gurlz

Mind ur own business oh

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by omolola15(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2016
I even dey wonder wetin dey make sum mumu dey comment on celebrities page. Na how many I dey even follow self talk less of comment. Sote one jobless idiot go create accout. laura_ikeji_fans na war oooo. I beg na which work this laura dey do self. Sebi na her sister NE blogger. Does that make her a celebrity ?

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by godoluwa(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2016
Dare is jobless, Laura is senseless

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2016
ben edictnsi:
[/b]

As in eeeh, which kind childish behaviour be this

Wetin d girl d try form sef Anyway, I blame D guy weh use I'm leg waka go there to take pictures grin

My brother, next time, just squeeze out some notes from your pocket and visit Elegushi cheesy or even a public Amusement park grin

Just see d kinda insult you use your legs waka go buy undecided

Hater!

Is her sister complaining?

If she says it is she family home, it is her family home.

No be where dem dey liveundecided

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by NobleAngell(f): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2016
Serves him ryt. Familiar spirit. Laura pls easy with the make up. Wassop.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Zellie: 8:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Who is laura ikeji and what does she do. She even has a fanpage shocked, I bet she's the one behind that account grin

Why is it even on Front page, you guys are the ones making this attention starved doll feel like a celeb

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by NaLaugh: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2016
undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Omotayor123(f): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2016
Ebayray:
. undecidedSmh for both of em..

Firstly, if na Linda, I for say ok! Laura calling the mansion Family house?, did she join Linda to build it?.

Secondly, the boy is jobless. lipsrsealed.

Wetin carry him leg go dat tourist Centre sad
You actually took the words from my mouth!
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by mayorkyzo: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2016
This ikeji family be forming like they've neve taken pics at someone else's property..besides who is this Laura self?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Kx: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Another person sweat is now "our family house"

Is bleaching Laura's Occupation/profession
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Vivly(f): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Laura is a fucking stingy prick. I don't know why she keeps promising and offering free give aways for nothing. Since she started running the show, there has been no news of a benefactor. Just talk here talk there and no action. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by naniawini(f): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2016
Wait ooo lets be realistic here... Sum1 entering inside ur compound jst snap pics wit u... Like wat d fvck? Nt like he saw u sumwia, he walked jejely 2 take pics wit u in ur compound... Hmmmm she dd d right tin cos in Nigeria we are bein security conscious...

I REST MY CASE
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Ayauche(f): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2016
Ebayray:

Firstly, if na Linda, I for say ok! Laura calling the mansion Family house?, did she join Linda to build it?.

Help me ask ooo,family house indeed. The guy sef, na wetin gud 4 am be dat. He carry him 2 left legs go purchase insult and embarassment.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Dexema(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2016
you mean there's no more news on NL that this irrelevant piece gets front page? endtimes indeed
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by lifezone247(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Speechless3:
She never bleached. Accept that she is yellow and ugly. LoL
And u are tall, ur beauty is speechless.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2016
Ebayray:

Not that he is even cute, wanna take pictures with laura. With him alaye face, light AMD darkness have nothing in common. grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2016
naniawini:
Wait ooo lets be realistic here... Sum1 entering inside ur compound jst snap pics wit u... Like wat d fvck? Nt like he saw u sumwia, he walked jejely 2 take pics wit u in ur compound... Hmmmm she dd d right tin cos in Nigeria we are bein security conscious...

I REST MY CASE
Read the IG comments, there was some reference to personal names like Isaiha by the guy, means he's known to her. She was just been mischievous. By the way, what's all the fuss about? There's no big deal in what the guy has done. In saner climes, they will even act movies in her house (with permissions of course). If Linda doesn't want people taking pictures there, they could just easily put a sign to that effect. But hell no! She won't do that. She's enjoying the publicity.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by benedictnsi(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Hater!

Is her sister complaining?

If she says it is hse family home, it is her family home.

No be where dem dey liveundecided

What ever..... So, it's normal to now call security or police on someone coz he came to snap pix for D house?

Anyway, that's not my concern..... I just blame D guy, datz all
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by petkoffDrake(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2016
Boring comments.... cry

undecided I Dont know what to say.... So I keep mute
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by onyowo(f): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2016
"Family home" indeed, this girl is a buffoon.....what does she even do for a living,?? staying at home and chasing people from their so called family home? At her age she doesn't even have a life of her own, if not for Linda I wonder how her life would have bn like.....na by force to be celeb? Gerarahere mehn....

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by franklingud(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2016
Like who gives a fvck, is dis news gonna reduce the price of rice in d mkt?
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by kaziblake(f): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2016
Some peeps be disgracing themselves since 19bc.

Why did he go there?
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by sheubaba2013: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2016
May be if na Linda see d guy Linda for even take pics with am. Put am for her blogg caption am " a pics with my fans at my gate" and that will give her more fame and popularity. There is nothing in the world and no one knows tomorrow, your life can turn around for better in a matter of seconds. Stay humble, ma wa ile aiye moya. embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by kaziblake(f): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2016
qualified:
this girl is really trying so hard to be on the news always.

please why this "SISTER" at the end of her name? it means she has not made a name for herself thus trying to be popular with her sister's relevance. mtchewww
Even linda that owns the house is more humbled that her.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2016
benedictnsi:

What ever..... So, it's normal to now call security or police on someone coz he came to snap pix for D house?

Anyway, that's not my concern..... I just blame D guy, datz all

Yes, it is normal

He should be glad that she hasn't sued him for trespass
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by samchem(m): 8:24am On Feb 02, 2016
kingofchess:
what is she feeling like
na m.u.m.u
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 02, 2016
Cheap Publicity.

Me thinks she should go crave her own niche instead of trailing her sisters shadows.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Goridoe(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2016
[size=14pt]that guy na the 4th set in 2hours ah, mo foh o.! HOUSE?? PICTURES?? PERSIN HOUSE?? ah, human beings no fit ever get sense anymore ever since the invention of camera.! who is he tryna impress after taking the pix? chai.. i need to interrogate that fvck boi.!

BTW, laura abi laurie, abi wetin dem dey call u, siddon for ur sister house make udy form Chief Security Officer, fool. no go find something better do make u build ur home and stop tagging ur sister's property as 'family house'..idiot don bleach hell outta her ass pass her ancestor[/size] angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze / Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack / Kenneth Okonkwo & Ifeoma Welcome Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.