Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics (48759 Views)

Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu / Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React / Linda Ikeji Calls A Girl A Bi*ch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2016
D kin ego these celebrities get,even dangote no get half...I blame dat guy sha,na wetin joblessness dey cause,instead to find something do,e dey waka about taking pictures.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by donkross1(m): 8:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Lauraikejifan So person wey get sense settle down open fan page for Laura ikeji shocked. My lawd anything can happen in nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by benedictnsi(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Yes, it is normal

He should be glad that she hasn't sued him for trespass

You are totally misunderstanding my concept oooo..... Never said it was wrong in D first place...

Just blaming d guy totally for being extremely stupiid.... House weh full everywhere, Na dah one he go choose........
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by DeMekus: 8:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Linda Ikeji's house is now a "family house"? Old girl, better go out there and hustle for your own.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2016
this is getting bored ...... wetin sef,,,, Linda I kno , but Sist .. OP must u transfer d attention..?
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by eikenberry(m): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2016
yeyebrities. and mamarazies...no be news jor!
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by jacy67(f): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmm. This Laura sef. if na you get this house, the whole Nigeria for pack comot. Wait till your sister gets married. Then you will know that the house is not a family house.

Mtcheeeew....

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Emerald94(f): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Chai..chai..this guy sef..na only you waka go their house [in PEJ's voice]
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 02, 2016
lifezone247:

And u are tall, ur beauty is speechless.
Lol thank u o
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Frank3n2(m): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Am sorry to say.. What's she feeling like?? The person way get the money isn't making any noise!!! Is it coz she fu*king one musician that has only one hit?? Stupid fellow sad

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2016
That guy is a jobless fool and a disgrace period. what will make me leave my own house and go to one proud buffoons house to be taking ordinary pictures. see how one ugly akata igbo girl is treating him like the low life he is.

Dignity is bliss. Learn to stay in ur own lane and others will respect you.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by deebrain(m): 8:56am On Feb 02, 2016
Oh Buhari, CREATE JOBS.

Also enter our minds (those already with jobs or businesses) and make us to be diligent at what our hands find to do (wait! Is it not the Holy spirit that does that? Hmmm).

A guy or woman that is diligent in his/her purpose in life won't be as idle as walking to another's property UNINVITED to take pics.

Lets leave attacking celebrities for their "mis-actions" and ask ourselves if dem swear for us! Na two head Linda Ikeji get?

And besides, the action of her sister IS JUSTIFIED. Its not in this time of kidnapping and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by justi4jesu(f): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2016
Ebayray:
. undecidedSmh for both of em..

Firstly, if na Linda, I for say ok! Laura calling the mansion Family house?, did she join Linda to build it?.

Secondly, the boy is jobless. lipsrsealed.

Wetin carry him leg go dat tourist Centre sad

I don't see anything wrong with this. If Linda doesn't have any ish with it then who are you to judge her if she decides to call the mansion their FAMILY HOUSE. undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2016
benedictnsi:
[/b]

As in eeeh, which kind childish behaviour be this

Wetin d girl d try form sef Anyway, I blame D guy weh use I'm leg waka go there to take pictures grin ... You get luck say dem no release security dogs on you grin Na gear-5 u for use jump fence grin

My brother, next time, just squeeze out some notes from your pocket and visit Elegushi cheesy or even a public Amusement park grin

Just see d kinda insult you use your legs waka go buy undecided
she dis not use "came" she used "come" Nawa sha
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by fortunechy(m): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2016
ugly bitch
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by flashyvick: 9:28am On Feb 02, 2016
ah just dey observe coolah just dey observe
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Laserjetm1132(f): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2016
grin u no serious ooo [quote author=johnshagb post=42542081]Linda I know, Laura mbanu.

Is she a celebrity too now or what? In naija you get funny tags and sh*t
*Wizkid ex girlfriend's husband picture *Tonto dike housemaid matriculation *Peter okoye's dog steps out in style
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Laserjetm1132(f): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2016
sounding like u can read my mind

alphaStoner:
Why is this a news ?

She is just being silly, I wonder why she's feeling unsafe like she's the owner of the house or even the estate, she can't tell me she hasn't taken pictures in front of somewhere that isn't her house. Her house isn't white house but people still snap in front of there. I dunno her so I'd not curse

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Swaggeronfleak(m): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Ebayray:
. undecidedSmh for both of em..

Firstly, if na Linda, I for say ok! Laura calling the mansion Family house?, did she join Linda to build it?.

Secondly, the boy is jobless. lipsrsealed.

Wetin carry him leg go dat tourist Centre sad

Firstly she didn't build it, she bought it...BTW! Aint you supposed to be having a test at this time?!

Shay u told us u'ld be away for some time?

EheeeeN hehehehehe...u miss u okwia??

Don't worry we'll miss you too...now goan prep well for test nd exams joor!! "Frowning seriously"
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by soniawarmate: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2016
holyFRED:
If no be for your sister blog,na only your family for know you sef.
Haters stop beefing in this days of robbery every where and killings and kidnapping no stranger could be trusted. And if you were in her shoes you will do worse so stop saying crap. That guy is a suspect why will he of all the studios in Lagos go to some one's house to take pics that's if truely it was just to take pics or he is a spy sent to check out the house. He made stupid move and if it was me I will get him arrested and interrogated. Because I can't be inside water a let soap enter my eye biko.....my friend and her unborn baby was killed by robbers so I don't joke with stupid strangers like that.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Boyooosa(m): 10:13am On Feb 02, 2016
benedictnsi:
[/b]

As in eeeh, which kind childish behaviour be this

Wetin d girl d try form sef Anyway, I blame D guy weh use I'm leg waka go there to take pictures grin ... You get luck say dem no release security dogs on you grin Na gear-5 u for use jump fence grin

My brother, next time, just squeeze out some notes from your pocket and visit Elegushi cheesy or even a public Amusement park grin

Just see d kinda insult you use your legs waka go buy undecided
I no blame the guy, na dat man wey carry our N700m dash her sister cos of somtin wey I no wan mention here cause am, all in the name of advert. Shior! #OmoOjuorolari
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by benedictnsi(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Boyooosa:

I no blame the guy, na dat man wey carry our N700m dash her sister cos of somtin wey I no wan mention here cause am, all in the name of advert. Shior! #OmoOjuorolari

Lolzzzz..... Because of kpekus gringringrin Buh d guy for kukuma respect himself Na shuuuu
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Mykelpato(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2016
Mtcheew
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Afritop(m): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2016
since linda bought tghat house of her at Banana Island, we ve not been hearing word
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Boyooosa(m): 10:28am On Feb 02, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lolzzzz..... Because of kpekus gringringrin Buh d guy for kukuma respect himself Na shuuuu
Thats why I said I no blame the guy, I know the people they call 'Money Miss Road'. The guy was trying to be a friend, so why is the need for the security alert. I know dat her big Sis will not be happy wit dis if she knows dat #NaGodWin
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by benedictnsi(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2016
Boyooosa:

Thats why I said I no blame the guy, I know the people they call 'Money Miss Road'. The guy was trying to be a friend, so why is the need for the security alert. I know dat her big Sis will not be happy wit dis if she knows dat #NaGodWin

I d tell you oooo
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by homesteady(m): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2016
naijamark:

Read the IG comments, there was some reference to personal names like Isaiha by the guy, means he's known to her. She was just been mischievous. By the way, what's all the fuss about? There's no big deal in what the guy has done. In saner climes, they will even act movies in her house (with permissions of course). If Linda doesn't want people taking pictures there, they could just easily put a sign to that effect. But hell no! She won't do that. She's enjoying the publicity.

Ermmm... did you read were she said he was the 4th set in 2 hours?
So people should turn a celebrity house to a tourist center?
Which Saner climes are you talking about?
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2016
I blame d guy, shey him wan form wetin him no be na, e wan use d picture form shey? U got what u deserved. Laura no try too sha
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by vikacydevato(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2016
She was just being security conscious
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
E no concine me..

Thaz their biz+++

BUT TO B SERIOUS THERE IS NTHIN WRONG IN WHAT SHE DID...WE ARE IN A TERIBLE WORLD WERE NO 0#€ SHOULD B TRUSTED WE ALL HAVE TO BE SECURITY ALARTED @ALL TIME...

HIT *LIKE# IF You THINK THE SAME WAY WITH ME...

HIT >SHARE< IF U DNT

Come and hit it by urself grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by ify84(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
If you have completed nysc and you still stand beside someone's car, house, etc to pose for pictures... I strongly condemn such acts... I would rather you stand near a flower or some public amusement Park...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze / Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack / Kenneth Okonkwo & Ifeoma Welcome Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.