Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (56407 Views)

Whenever Facebook Guys Sight A Beautiful Girl's Picture, Grammar Will Start / What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) / Guys, Have You Ever Wanked Off With A Girl's Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by 6digitscomrade: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
that the mango guy pass madt...my bro nor envy am oooo...doze kind guys dont make love or have sex...they labour like labourers na dem kind think say if toto water never dry catch fire dem never bang..truth be told alot of guys are naive sexually..often times doze who talk more dont even do jack..quantity sex 7 rounds before morning...u dey train for olympics niii?if person tell u say him bang ur only daughter after he consume origin and free benson 7 tymes before morning u go hug am or shake am?quality sex ..one before bed after nice bath..then wake her up with the coolest and best known..to enhance her mood for the day..many men bang like thieves all night and cant give the early morning one out exhaustation...even if this wen women need it most..reasons why u see many women angry at diff work places...women teachers flog kids recklessly..no good mood..bankers frown...sugar mummies starved dont accept ur CV...transfer aggression...i cud go on and on..to be continued......
LEAFLET:
. Boy wallahi you are madt!!!
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by uthlaw: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
story for the gods........owo ni koko
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is actually the easiest way for her to leave you.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
gassdon:
If you want her to remain your baby, treat her as such!

Guys do you agree with the pic?

I beg swerve.

She'll still gbensh Obama, LL Cool J, Denzel if anyone of them has interest.

Don't even try to calculate women.

Just do your duties and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by lomprico(m): 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
gassdon:

who sai!
no get money join n see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by evy1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
6digitscomrade:
that the mango guy pass madt...my bro nor envy am oooo...doze kind guys dont make love or have sex...they labour like labourers na dem kind think say if toto water never dry catch fire dem never bang..truth be told alot of guys are naive sexually..often times doze who talk more dont even do jack..quantity sex 7 rounds before morning...u dey train for olympics niii?if person tell u say him bang ur only daughter after he consume origin and free benson 7 tymes before morning u go hug am or shake am?quality sex ..one before bed after nice bath..then wake her up with the coolest and best known..to enhance her mood for the day..many men bang like thieves all night and cant give the early morning one out exhaustation...even if this wen women need it most..reasons why u see many women angry at diff work places...women teachers flog kids recklessly..no good mood..bankers frown...sugar mummies starved dont accept ur CV...transfer aggression...i cud go on and on..to be continued......
grin grin grin grin grin u don burst my brain with laughter choi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by Damfostopper(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Waste of time doing this shit..... If it ain't money.... Forget it.... I pity those wey d call dis love..... Who love help?

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by Eberex(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
angry

Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by DeenLova: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Link me up babe... Perhaps you are not treuly one of them... 07060828465:
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by Pucaxo(m): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
skuribeebo:
your brain is undergoing lobotomization.

You insipid bastardd, it's obvious your stupidity gauge has reached and all-time high so you decided to try a new word you just learnt on the wrong person. May the old gods congregate to render you and your forth generation useless! Woe betide you if you so little as quote me again. Wretched dingbat!
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by flintoo(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cholls:
MY BROTHER YOU ARE GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION........NOW LEARN!

WHAT THEY REALLY WANT IS TO BE TREATED LIKE DIRT. THAT MEANS FUKK THE LIVING SHYT OUT OF THEM, MULTIPLE TIMES IN ONE NIGHT TO MIND BLOWING ORGASMS, AND THEN DISAPPEAR FOR AWHILE. YOU'LL SEE HOW THEY ALWAYS COME BACK FOR MORE.
lol
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by Analysiscorner: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
PHEMIEY:
I pity u...she will fancy some other guy treating her like a (sub) normal girl
Exactly. Not that treating her like in the above image is wrong. The problem is that she won't appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by Analysiscorner: 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
vizkiz:
yeah, it might probably work for other girls outside Nigeria. Treat a Nigerian chick that way and she will still furck some other nigga treating her like a biitch. #fact
You don't need a prophet to tell you that. Nigerian girls are not humble.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by skare: 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Give her money
I say give her money
I said give her money
Just give her money
Give her more money
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by Poseidon000: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
[size=13pt][b]
Once gave my mumu bottom lyk this to the only woman I ever loved. What did she do?

She used the love to spit on my face and told me"fvck your self" while pretending to feel same way.

This is a woman I loved with every muscle and nerve in me. ditched numerous ladies on my neck for her, and treated her lyk a queen, did all the foolish things people do for love, just lyk the above depicted.

What did I get? I got a terrible heartbreak, the type of pain I have never felt my entire life.

The bitchh was screwing a guy she claimed to be a broda. I mean,blood brda and I was oblivious of the fvck going on,cos I took permission from the suppose brda(my childhood friend) to date his sister, thinking that they're real blood relative.

I was still on my mumu mode, going to get her a gift for her birthday, when I noticed the junior brda of my friend who accompanied me, Keep insisting I don't get her a gold jewelry, he insisted i get a cheap gift for her and I was lyk dude "what's your fvcking prblm", Is there something you are not telling me

That was when the dude opened up on how his conscience wouldn't allow him to see me decieved, and how his bro was screwing my one and only love at night in their room..lol. Man dun suffer.grin

I was ineffably infuriated, but managed to give my sis all I already bought for her. That was how I gave the custody of my mumu bottom to my family thereafter.

I can't do the depicted bullshitt for anyone in the name of love. Women don't appreciate sincerity and men who treat them lyk queen. They want baddass motherfucking coded .
Now, we run show with full sense in play, and don't give a fvck.
[/b][/size]

5 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by 6digitscomrade: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
broda nor let am burst yet ooo...shey u nor sabi say sex na anti depressant exercise?read abt am naaa..but dem nor tell us say vigorous or no.of rounds as it were...some guys go take diff combos cuz dem wan straff ...later dem go cardiac arrest die ontop labour of them heroes past..cuz many have gone thru dat ever wet windows..lol...becuzz most dont even read the warnings inside and na over d counter them dey buy am or from paddies...some strongly warn against missing it with shayo..(booze)some even warn if u av history of some illnesses ...e get as e be sef since for nja we dey self medicate all of us na DOKITA..why do u even think selling of agbo is a thriving biz?cuz many men dey on demand and even dey order from jand sef...na mentality gone wrong..this things are for sterile people but u see young lad addicted to it..cuz he feels without that inside himsef he cant perform...mental state and physcology na key factor for banging..if u are stressed or bothered or too excited it will reflect in ur result..but some women also are nymphos and they will not let u sleep or stop...but their nos..are few.
evy1:
grin grin grin grin grin u don burst my brain with laughter choi.
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by Achilles2(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Speechless3:
That's rubbish joor. If she is into you she is not going to dump you for this or cheat on you. Many Nigerian men dont know when a woman is not into them.

I know a lot of girls who will dump a guy the moment he starts acting over nice.
Most women don't want that.

Now
Women love men who are gentle and Romantic but who are also strong mentally and emotionally.

The picture in your post does not reflect that instead it shows a weakling that women will use and dump.

Only a man under a spell or a complete woman wrapper will be that foolishly romantic most expecially in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by samuel051: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pucaxo:
Why does the girl in that portrait look like my ex undecided
I think she look like ini edo
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
tell them ooooo

Sorry to say this but you seem so jobless. How could you be able to comment on all the threads (both frontpage bound and non-frontpage bound) if you are not jobless? Better go get yourself busy for nairaland i know has no reward for anyone for being the active member/commenter.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by Analysiscorner: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt][b]
Once gave my mumu bottom lyk this to the only woman I ever loved. What did she do?

She used the love to spit on my face and told me,"fvck your self" while pretending to feel same way.

This is a woman I loved with every muscle and nerve in me. ditched numerous ladies on my neck for her, and treated her lyk a queen, did all the foolish things people do for love, just lyk the above depicted.

What did I get? I got a terrible heartbreak, the type of pain I have never felt all my entire life.

The bitch was screwing a guy she claimed to be a broda. I mean,blood brda and I was oblivious of the fvck going on,cos I took permission from the suppose brda(my childhood friend) to date his sister, thinking that they're real blood relative.

I was still on my mumu mode, going to get her a gift for her birthday, when I noticed the junior brda of my friend who accompanied me. Keep insisting I don't get her a gold jewelry, he insisted i get a cheap gift for her and I was lyk dude "what's your fvcking prblm", Is there something you are not telling me

That was when the dude opened up on how his conscience wouldn't allow him to see me decieved, and how his bro was screwing my one and only love at night in their room..lol. Man dun suffer.grin

I was ineffably infuriated, but managed to give my sis, all I already bought for her. That was how I gave the custody of my mumu bottom to my family.

I can't do the depicted bullshitt for anyone in the name of love. Women don't appreciate sincerity and men who treat them lyk queen. They want baddass motherfucker coded .
Now, we run show with full sense on play, and don't give a fvck.
[/b][/size]
You are not alone, Bro. Especially Nigerian girls that don't have principles. They are like our politicians.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by evy1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
6digitscomrade:
broda nor let am burst yet ooo...shey u nor sabi say sex na anti depressant exercise?read abt am naaa..but dem nor tell us say vigorous or no.of rounds as it were...some guys go take diff combos cuz dem wan straff ...later dem go cardiac arrest die ontop labour of them heroes past..cuz many have gone thru dat ever wet windows..lol...becuzz most dont even read the warnings inside and na over d counter them dey buy am or from paddies...some strongly warn against missing it with shayo..(booze)some even warn if u av history of some illnesses ...e get as e be sef since for nja we dey self medicate all of us na DOKITA..why do u even think selling of agbo is a thriving biz?cuz many men dey on demand and even dey order from jand sef...na mentality gone wrong..this things are for sterile people but u see young lad addicted to it..cuz he feels without that inside himsef he cant perform...mental state and physcology na key factor for banging..if u are stressed or bothered or too excited it will reflect in ur result..but some women also are nymphos and they will not let u sleep or stop...but their nos..are few.
You are right..na true u talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by spenca: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
This one na orete oko Sade, oya pick up Adekunle's call
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
The last time I tried this with a female friend of mine, I ended up cutting her sandals.
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by Poseidon000: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Analysiscorner:

You are not alone, Bro. Especially Nigerian girls that don't have principles. They are like our politicians.
[size=13pt]
I tell you grin

Na one boat carry themcheesy
[/size]
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by cruzita(f): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
SerialGist:

Sorry to say this but you seem so jobless. How could you be able to comment on all the threads (both frontpage bound and non-frontpage bound) if you are not jobless? Better go get yourself busy for nairaland i know has no reward for anyone for being the active member/commenter.
sorry bro no be me tell God to give me everything for this world.
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
lodscott:
how to keep your girl.
am not gonna say this twice.
1. have money for yourself. face the fact you must be buoyant enough to take care of yourself. like transport and an appartment. bottom line if you don't have a means for you all to go about to a few places(not necessary a car,but the means) and a place you two can come back n chill then chances are she'd leave hour ass.

2. give advice not money.I never give girls money. I can buy you something or help you out in one way or the other bit not money. there must be a reason your giving her something.it MUST benifit you in the long run.buying her an article if clothing, to look well and sexy for you.food, yall eat together. anything you get her must be used by both of you.don't feed your babe, feed your relationship

3.tell her the truth. nosy guys say girls like lies. maybe true but they would die for the truth. atleast by making them believe you are honest.tell her she is sexy when she is, and ugly when she is not, be blunt but discreetly for the negative aspects. one time my girl n I were out in public and she was so lively and all. I called her quietly to the side and asked her if she brushed her teeth that morning her mood changed.she did but I told her her teeths were yellowish and coated which they were, I askd further what paste she used, how she brushed,I gave advice.yes her countenance changed but she respected me for being truthful in d bad aspect and our bond was more intimate. that is the power you should wield over her. the power to change if you can change her mood, when she's happy instantly make her sad, and when she is sad instantly make her happy. she would wonder why she lives to please you. you would be like her god.

4. lighten her mood, the next day I was at her home and quickly dropped something off. it was the tooth paste I recommended and a new tooth brush. I told her that I noticed she has taken my advice and her teeths look much better. said I was proud of her and I love her like my younger sister.always tell her that. she was waithing for me at my place in the evening I ent knw how long. she bleeped like never before.

5. have a say in every thing that matters to her. in her clothing. ensure she is sexy. this shows you are confident in yourself that you own her. yet she would interpreter it as being confident in her.tell her that.

6.sexy chats. once in a while, even when your together send her a sexy chat. you both are lying on d bed text her "you should see your ass now" or I love this view, always squeeze in small ogling and touching when no one is looking. slap her ass, when you hug her, squeeze her butt if no one is looking in public. kissing her neck, head, hand is good.

7. change it for her. randomly change if for your babe once in a while. am not gonna tell you how to, that depends on you and your babe. you can call her names,some girls, sorry to say but its the truth they actually want beating. don't beat your babe, I usually pinch one of my babes when she did something bad. but this should be rarely done. changing it for her is more like by your words, emotions and actions. punish her. and let her know she is being punished. one time my babe did something that made me mad, she never apologised. I told her I was going to punish her.she enjoyed being fingered and she hates it when I stop n she is in the mood. so I did just at the brink of her cumming. she begged I should continue.I said no, that that was her punishment. then I asked her to leave that I couldn't stand to see her face. she was shocked bit I stood my ground.punishment can be anything she likes you deny her. from very small things to big things actually the size didn't matter but the fact that she knows she I being punished puts her in perspective.

8. appologize, you can't keep your babe if you don't know how to appologize. when eve
ry you do something drastic, which you should apologize. when u ponish her, apologise the next day or to. say that you do don't know,why but you tend to expect much from her, always make you apology have an anchor of excuse of you loving her so much that's why you did what you did.

9. be vulnerable or atleast pretend to be.wen apologising say u jab never done such a thinf, that its because of her, that u don't know yourself, let her be d blame for almost everything you do wrong, for making you fall in love. let her be the first person u hav ever fallen involve with. say ur just understanding how love works and she has to bear with you. say no other person has ever made you open your heart before.

10. make love to her, there is nothing wrong in going showly, kissing her every inch, whispering ish in her ears, handling her romantically.

11. Bleep her brains out. every girl must be bleeped. the making love part applies to your main babe, once in a while.but always Bleep every girls brains out. slap her ass, drag her hair. fingers in mouth what evru, just slam that pussy right. tell her she has the best pussy in the world.

there are more but these I could just squeeze out for now. this advice is meant for the girl you want to marry. using all of this one a girl you don't Mau cause problems. afterall you don't want to keep them too long.

All this one na Exodus. Just have d bar thats all. For get this hebrew letter.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by anath(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is the pix I hate most in my life. All girls want guys to become slave before they will agree that u are caring. Imagine u coming from a stressful night duty job seeing ur girl complaining of not being caring cos u didn't make tea for her and u didn't pet her. That is the abuse of caring, and that is what I call modern slavery conversion of men to slave. We should stop this things and see how we move forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by MrCork: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
gassdon:

..arrrr...ok...you enjoy paintin womems toe nails...correct? angry
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by Henycymama(f): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
BadBullet:

is not about dating the wrong girls its the fact "ladies dont value men that treat them like queens"

I don't concur with u
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by macino1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
I think this treatment is better, see reason and how: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love#41799881
Re: The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) by druxy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
petkoffDrake:
Op! When u have money... Beat her everyday with money in ur hand, she'll love u more... undecided
i concur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.