Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan (27602 Views)

Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Timijo(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Once a humble man always a humble man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by atinicrown(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Your first assignment is to name all the beneficiaries of our commonwealth during your administration.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by nairaman66(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by CHIDIEJIOGU: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Gentleman to the core.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by callJesu: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Unity pays, I like your spirit sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by nairaman66(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
atinicrown:
Your first assignment is to name all the beneficiaries of our commonwealth during your administration.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by paracheezy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
The only assignment is to tell us who else ate the yam with you.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by wristbangle: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
undecided
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Nicepoker(m): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dullard plus clueless. The result will be disaster. With this my comment u can't figure out whose side am on.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Most MATURED PRESIDENT ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by oluscofield(m): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Even d unborn child knows d type of assignment dt fits you..... Wait till christmas period... Ur assignment is at dt season
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Aspireahead(m): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
I shudder to think of the Consequences of a Dullard giving orders to a "clueless"
the case of the dead leading the blind.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by playtheblues(f): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Never stop.

kilode100:
Yawns
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by mansuetusmiki: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Which of your money are you talking about? When last did you pay ur tax ?.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by DropShot: 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Louislewis:
Pride and shame will not allow him to do that. By now, you must have invited you to know a way forward in his government. But, he couldn't because ofthese two things "PRIDE and SHAME"
You mean the Ineffectual Buffoon who couldn't navigate his own path will be required to show anyone a way forward?
Wonderfoolish!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Godiloveu(f): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
As long as d assignment does not involve cash. Becus, PMB can't trust u with our money.

But if GEJ really wanna carry out an assignment for Nigeria, he shud go to d NE and lead da war on Boko Haram, dat his foolish Generals failed to win.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
CACAWA:
Lol...your first assignment is to return our money.

grin grin grin

Shebi you didn't see where he gave the condition of being able to carry out the assignment.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by playtheblues(f): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
GEJ is the most mature person in Africa. He is what many Aisha rice eaters can never be.

GEJ may God bless you. Blessed are the peace makers.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by emamos: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
handie:
Nice one. I still maintain that Jonathan ain't all that bad. It's just the people he surrounded himself with and honestly, this dude is too gentle for Nigerian style of politics. Na lecturer just fit am.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Namzy(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lol
Ist assignment is as an undercover prisoner at kuje prison

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by saintkel(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
ogochukwu247:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-hmbDxHBh_GQ/VrCLmwQMxXI/AAAAAAAINkM/SNbax3SRS5A/s400/index.jpg[/img]
Former President Jonathan says President Buhari can send him on any assignment, depending on the type and whether he has the capacity to carry it out. Jonathan said this while speaking at a ceremony organized by International diplomats, the Cercle Diplomatique, based in Geneva last week.

“I am former president and I cannot throw myself on the new government. It depends on the assignment the current president decides to give me and also depends on if I have the capacity to carry out such assignment.
He is our president and can decide to send people on assignments based on national interests. When I was in office, I used to give assignments to former presidents and that is how it has always been. I am free to work for my country and indeed for any other African president that considers my service valuable"he said.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/02/president-buhari-is-free-to-send-me-on.html
Pls come back, I have missed u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by emamos: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
triplewisdom:
Good and polite response. GEJ is a gentleman to the core.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Pennywise(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ineffectual buffon. Mr Screw-up.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by wellmax(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nice response.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by dyn1800: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Disaster be that

Firefire:
Yes!

Including asking you to be his private economics' teacher, because the baba cluelessness is not of this world. grin

"I am free to work for my country and indeed for any other African president that considers my service valuable". GEJ
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jonathan is on a suicide watch, hence all the made believe international engagement.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by frugal(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Segadem:
u meant Mr. boi-boi!
No, humility.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by bigtt76(f): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Gbaaaaam! grin

CACAWA:
Lol...your first assignment is to return our money.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by excel101(m): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Segadem:
u meant Mr. boi-boi!
. Hey u dis kindergarten, this is not a platform for cooking stone with sand(rice nd stew). Its for mature contributions, so disappear 2geda wit ur Mr boi boi
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by klax(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Honestly education is golden look at the way he answer technically and politely I just like Gej heart a lot. It's not a big deal asking former president on assignment it has be like that ever since so those abusing Gej kindly tell me the big deal in what he said or did your slow poke heads forgot even OBJ said he is ready to take assignment from Gej then in relation to chibok girls or are you all sleeping then

Gej you are the best. APC are full of illiterate cowards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts / Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) / Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.