Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,092 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan (27610 Views)

Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by ggakunna: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Like play like play this man will be given Nobel prize.......#you saw it here first#
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by damyzino(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
triplewisdom:
Good and polite response. GEJ is a gentleman to the core.

a country like. nigeria cant be runned by a gentle man undecided

gej is a gentle man *agreed* but how can that get us to our promise land ?
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Bigtoto(f): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
ME TOO! ÔYA!!haters start dying please!!!
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Bigtoto(f): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
damyzino:

a country like. nigeria cant be runned by a gentle man undecided

gej is a gentle man *agreed* but how can that get us to our promise land ?
promise land is not for lazy 4ks!
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by billyG(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
ogochukwu247:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-hmbDxHBh_GQ/VrCLmwQMxXI/AAAAAAAINkM/SNbax3SRS5A/s400/index.jpg[/img]
Former President Jonathan says President Buhari can send him on any assignment, depending on the type and whether he has the capacity to carry it out. Jonathan said this while speaking at a ceremony organized by International diplomats, the Cercle Diplomatique, based in Geneva last week.

“I am former president and I cannot throw myself on the new government. It depends on the assignment the current president decides to give me and also depends on if I have the capacity to carry out such assignment.
He is our president and can decide to send people on assignments based on national interests. When I was in office, I used to give assignments to former presidents and that is how it has always been. I am free to work for my country and indeed for any other African president that considers my service valuable"he said.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/02/president-buhari-is-free-to-send-me-on.html
Ipob,pdp,Pej,wailers una dey hear?
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by luckyboss(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Segadem:
none of the above grin
he's a confused man, how can u keep mute for $2.1b arm deals? don't u know that u don fall many ppl hands by your silence?
oyibo ppl says "silence means consent"
And u too having forgotten that silence is the best answer to a fool.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by nairamaniac: 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
ogochukwu247:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-hmbDxHBh_GQ/VrCLmwQMxXI/AAAAAAAINkM/SNbax3SRS5A/s400/index.jpg[/img]
Former President Jonathan says President Buhari can send him on any assignment, depending on the type and whether he has the capacity to carry it out. Jonathan said this while speaking at a ceremony organized by International diplomats, the Cercle Diplomatique, based in Geneva last week.

“I am former president and I cannot throw myself on the new government. It depends on the assignment the current president decides to give me and also depends on if I have the capacity to carry out such assignment.
He is our president and can decide to send people on assignments based on national interests. When I was in office, I used to give assignments to former presidents and that is how it has always been. I am free to work for my country and indeed for any other African president that considers my service valuable"he said.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/02/president-buhari-is-free-to-send-me-on.html
Buhari should send you straight to Jail, do not pass go and do not collect 2hundred.
u bloody ba*st*aaard.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by kennedy247: 6:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Other presidents and Governors shuld learn 4rm dis man abeg....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Result Sheets From Rivers Rerun, PDP Leads / Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP / Nnamdi Kanu Is Running An Illegal Govt - Lauretta Onochie Defends Python Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.