Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? (7909 Views)

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) / Why Do Muslims Talk In Arabic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by xerxesII: 9:07am On Feb 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
you are NOT a christian, read all Truthman thread and see if he is not telling the truth. Which kind of god hate unbelievers ? Allah has 99 names, there is no love in it, muhammed claim to be a prophet but his character is different from biblical prophets, he marry his adopted son wife and claim it is God who command him to do so, now if a pastor came and say to you, God say he should marry your wife, what will you call that man of God ? A real man of God ? That is how muhammed deceive Rilwayne001 ,hockeyoiler , deathstroke etc . See, we will continue to expose islam until the whole world hear. Thank you.

Face your religion and stop _bitching around like a _senile _pussy!

Damn!
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by malvisguy212: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2016
xerxesII:

Face your religion and stop _bitching around like a _senile _pussy!

Damn!
you are ashamed of your false prophet, that is why you claim not to be a muslim.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by xerxesII: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
you are ashamed of your false prophet, that is why you claim not to be a muslim.
Lmao grin

Circus clown grin

I'm a free-thinker
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by malvisguy212: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2016
xerxesII:
Lmao grin
Circus clown grin
I'm a free-thinker
alright.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
you are NOT a christian, read all Truthman thread and see if he is not telling the truth. Which kind of god hate unbelievers ? Allah has 99 names, there is no love in it, muhammed claim to be a prophet but his character is different from biblical prophets, he marry his adopted son wife and claim it is God who command him to do so, now if a pastor came and say to you, God say he should marry your wife, what will you call that man of God ? A real man of God ? That is how muhammed deceive Rilwayne001 ,hockeyoiler , deathstroke etc . See, we will continue to expose islam until the whole world hear. Thank you.

Good.

God bless you.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Rilwayne001: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2016
malvisguy212:

sad
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by malvisguy212: 10:01am On Feb 04, 2016
truthman2012:

Good.

God bless you.
my brother, the devil is a liar. I cannot believe people who chose muhammed as their prophet, are they insane ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
my brother, the devil is a liar. I cannot believe people who chose muhammed as their prophet, are they insane ?

They are under satanic manipulations, which is very close to insanity. Nothing reasonable is meaningful to them as far as allaah and muhammad are concerned.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lol.

When Muslims move to USA and Canada, which aren't Christian countries they move in search of greener pastures. Because their educational system is better. Their healthcare system is better. Their chances of getting a good job is higher. They can live a better life. Regardless of religion, why wouldn't they move ?

And these " Christian " countries you've mentioned are not even religious at all. I don't know how you can call UK or Germany or France religious. Stop being fooled by what they show you. And we all know Christmas and Easter and 99% of all "religious" celebrations are pagan not Christian.

And moving from Saudi Arabia to UK doesn't stop you from practicing your religion. You can still be a great Muslim in the UK.

And also part of what Muslims do here is to spread Islam. If they stayed in Saudi or Iraq where everyone's Muslim how will get spread their religion. And they've been very successful. Islam has had the one of highest conversion rate even after actually especially after all the commotion with the religion.

As for all the wars. All you need to do is open a history book to see what actually happened.

Educate yourselves!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
YourMain:
Lol.

When Muslims move to USA and Canada, which aren't Christian countries they move in search of greener pastures. Because their educational system is better. Their healthcare system is better. Their chances of getting a good job is higher. They can live a better life. Regardless of religion, why wouldn't they move ?

And these " Christian " countries you've mentioned are not even religious at all. I don't know how you can call UK or Germany or France religious. Stop being fooled by what they show you. And we all know Christmas and Easter and 99% of all "religious" celebrations are pagan not Christian.

And moving from Saudi Arabia to UK doesn't stop you from practicing your religion. You can still be a great Muslim in the UK.

And also part of what Muslims do here is to spread Islam. If they stayed in Saudi or Iraq where everyone's Muslim how will get spread their religion. And they've been very successful. Islam has had the one of highest conversion rate even after actually especially after all the commotion with the religion.

As for all the wars. All you need to do is open a history book to see what actually happened.

Educate yourselves!!!

See how islamists reason, poor reasoning.

You said their educational system is better? Then, why are they underdeveloped and have to seek greener pasture outside their islamic countries? Why are Christian countries developed if their educational system is poor? Irony !!!

The Christian countries are so good and liberal that they allow the muslims to practice their religion, can same be said of the Christians in islamic countries? That shows the difference between light and darkness.

Check the Christian Nations here and satisfy yourself:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
truthman2012:

See how islamists reason, poor reasoning.

You said their educational system is better? Then, why are they underdeveloped and have to seek greener pasture outside their islamic countries? Why are Christian countries developed if their educational system is poor? Irony !!!

The Christian countries are so good and liberal that they allow the muslims to practice their religion, can same be said of the Christians in islamic countries?

Check the Christian Nations here and satisfy yourself:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country

First things first. I'm not an Islamist.

The UK is not a Christian country. Stop fooling yourself. I'm sorry since when was being gay okay in Christianity. Or divorce. Or half the things Uk have put in their laws. No. The U.K. Is not a Christian country. They do whatever they want.

Lol so what? If those countries want to be liberal good for them. They're allowed to do whatever they want. So do Islamic countries. If they don't want to be liberal they don't have to be. Just because some countries have that doesn't mean they all could.

Lol. I'm not going to bother. I've been to the uk. I've been to Germany. I've been to France. I've been to the USA. The only country I would consider Christian is Spain. I actually see what happens in those countries. They're not Christian countries.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
YourMain:

The UK is not a Christian country. Stop fooling yourself. I'm sorry since when was being gay okay in Christianity. Or divorce. Or half the things Uk have put in their laws. No. The U.K. Is not a Christian country. They do whatever they want.

Lol so what? If those countries want to be liberal good for them. They're allowed to do whatever they want. So do Islamic countries. If they don't want to be liberal they don't have to be. Just because some countries have that doesn't mean they all could.

Lol. I'm not going to bother. I've been to the uk. I've been to Germany. I've been to France. I've been to the USA. The only country I would consider Christian is Spain. I actually see what happens in those countries. They're not Christian countries.

Nonsense !!!
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Newnas(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
malvisguy212:

The cure for ignorance is asking!
One of Allah's names is al-Waduud the one who loves (His obedient and pious) servants. And He started His book with two of His name's that imply mercy -Rahman and Raheem!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by malvisguy212: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Newnas:

The cure for ignorance is asking!
One of Allah's names is al-Waduud the one who loves (His obedient and pious) servants. And He started His book with two of His name's that imply mercy -Rahman and Raheem!
what a silly comment, do you know the meaning of unconstitutional love ? Offcorse allah love his obedient slaves, who wouldn't ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Newnas(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
malvisguy212:

I can never believe a people who worship a man born of a woman!

I can never believe a people who worship a mortal like them!
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by malvisguy212: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
YourMain:

you are not a muslim ?
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by malvisguy212: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Newnas:

I can never believe a people who worship a man born of a woman!

I can never believe a people who worship a mortal like them!
the good thing is that, no one ask you to believe, is a choice.

How can an ordinary man took clay,mold bird and give life to the bird ?
A mortal man heal the blind , raised the death and sooo many miracle, while allah greatest prophet could not performed one? Rebuked the devil and be set free from this satanic spell in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Newnas(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
malvisguy212:

A mortal man heal the blind , raised the death and sooo many miracle, while allah greatest prophet could not performed one? Rebuked the devil and be set free from this satanic spell in Jesus name.

Only if people would speak of only that which they have knowledge of!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_of_Muhammad

Secondly, doing all this is not specific to Jesus only, rather many righteous men and prophets performed miracles before him. Moses' staff and splitting of the sea! Elijah's fire! Samson's strength etc all of this are in your Bible.

but all these didn't make them be raised to divine status.
The son of Mary is a Prophet and servant who was sent with miracles just like those before him, do not practice extremism in love to the extent that you get misguided.

And why do these people not comprehend!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
malvisguy212:

Amen !

Qur'an says only allaah could perform miracles, even though he couldn't heal Muhammad, but Jesus did perform miracles. Jesus is greater than allaah. Jesus akbar !!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by NowIKnow(f): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
YourMain:

What is dis one saying, oga ooo see reasoning, must you comment, pls face front
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Newnas(m): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
truthman2012:

Amen !

Qur'an says only allaah could perform miracles, even though he couldn't heal Muhammad, but Jesus did perform miracles. Jesus is greater than allaah. Jesus akbar !!!

But Jesus was KILLED rather Murdered in your bible
truthman2012:

Amen !

ooh yes! and MUTILATED!!! tongue
truthman2012:

Amen !

truthman2012:

Amen !

ooh yes! and MUTILATED!!!
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by malvisguy212: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Newnas:

Secondly, doing all this is not specific to Jesus only, rather many righteous men and prophets performed miracles before him. Moses' staff and splitting of the sea! Elijah's fire! Samson's strength etc all of this are in your Bible.

The son of Mary is a Prophet and servant who was sent with miracles just like those before him, do not practice extremism in love to the extent that you get misguided.

nonsense, so wikipedia is your quran now ? Muhammed performed miracle in wikipedia.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Newnas:

Moses, Elijah are Bible prophets, prophets of Yahweh. Allah is not Yahweh and the only prophet of allah, Muhammad couldn't do any miracles. Even Muhammad was sick allah could not heal him. Jubril prayed for him,,he was not healed. Aisha recited the quran (which you call a miracle) on him, it failed. Therefore, allah, Gabriel, Muhammad and the quran couldn't do miracles, only Yahweh's prophets could do mirales. Yahweh akbar !!!
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Christian birthrates are getting close to non replacement levels in some western countries. Perhaps it's a focus on decadence, or feminists urging women to chase dollars over having a family.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Newnas(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
nonsense, so wikipedia is your quran now ? Muhammed performed miracle in wikipedia.

first I am sure you didn't open the page of not a number of Islamic literature including the Quran were referenced

Since you don't believe the Quran its only logical that I Quoted the source you would trust
malvisguy212:

first I am sure you didn't open the page of not a number of Islamic literature including the Quran were referenced

Since you don't believe the Quran its only logical that I Quoted the source you would trust
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by malvisguy212: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
Newnas:

tell me the verse and chapter muhammed performed miracle.
Writing a book and having idea is not a miracle, is a gift (talent), just as the book writing by Shakespeare.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Christians may have chosen chasing dollars over having a a family, plummeting birth & church attendance rates. Now you need others to come in and have the babies for you , we will turn your empty Churches into Mosques.

Gay priests , proliferation of porn , gambling, usury, feminists telling women to chase duckets vs having babies , rampant abortion. No real shocker as to why immigration is needed.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Christian birthrates are getting close to non replacement levels in some western countries. Perhaps it's a focus on decadence, or feminists urging women to chase dollars over having a family.

Is that the reason muslims have to leave their countries and not go to their fellow muslims' countries? Your defence is lame, very lame indeed.

If you are truly a white man, you will not be reasoning as you are doing all over this forum.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
truthman2012:

Is that the reason muslims have to leave their countries and not go to their fellow muslims' countries? Your defence is lame, very lame indeed.

If you are truly a white man, you will not be reasoning as you are doing all over this forum.

No defense it's fact. Our abortion rate in Canada is intense brother
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Christians here put their children in daycare so they can chase dollars. When their family members get old they stick them in old age homes , essentially a junkyard for humans.

Abortion is rampant as are single mothers on welfare.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by true2god: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
truthman2012:
Jesus akbar !!!
This got me laughing. Islamic terrorist wont like this.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Newnas:

ooh yes! and MUTILATED!!! tongue

ooh yes! and MUTILATED!!!

What is the relevance of this ?

True, Jesus was killed for the sin of mankind, for those who believe in Him. He died and rose again and walked to heaven.

Who had died and rose again and walked on air to heaven like Jesus? Which ordinary prophet could do that ? Did you ever hear of Muhammad visiting people on earth after his death? He died and his bones roted away as an ordinary man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Wrong With Treating Non-muslims Kindly If They Are Not Fighting / Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? / I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.