Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? (7833 Views)

Advise: How Can A Muslim Intend His Whole Life To Be For Allah? / Eid: What You Need To Know About Udhiya (slaughtering Animals For Allah) / Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by good4all40: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
IS THE WORD “OLOHUN” APPROPRIATE FOR ALLAAH?

Questioner: You asked us not to say ‘Olohun’ but Allaah. Is there one of the names of Allaah that can be interpreted as ‘Olohun’?

Dr Sharof: This is from the traits of those Takfeeriyyah boys. Their sign is on their faces. The Takfeeriyyah boys are those who brought such assertion to you. Allaah is from the names of Allaah; Ar-Rahmaan is from the names of Allaah; Ar-Raheem is from the names of Allaah. As-Salaam, Al-Muhmin, Al-Muhaymeen; all these are from the names from Allaah. However, Allaah says regarding these names, ‘And to Allaah belong the Most beautiful names, so call Him by them...’ [Soorah al-A'roof (7):180] These names won’t be beautiful if they have no meaning. I hope you understand.

For example, in the Yoruba language if the words akoda, apata, oriire (and so on) are mentioned, do they mean the same thing? From what did the Yorubas derive the word ‘apata’? We do not know. The Yorubas did not coin the word ‘apata’ (for example) from three separate syllables like ‘a’, ‘pa’ and ‘ta’; rather…(unclear words)…. As for Oriire, it is derived from two separate words that were joined together, Ori and rere, (while) Oriibu is Ori and buruku. I hope you get it. This illustration is similar to that of the Arabic language whereby there are static words and derived words. Examples of static words which are not derived from other words (in Yoruba language) include: ‘eti’ (ear); what is this word derived from? What is the word ‘imu’ (nose) derived from? What is the word ‘ori’ (head) derived from? What is the word ‘oju’ (eye) derived from? These are static words. However, if you say ‘irunmu’ (the hairs in the nostrils), this is a combination of ‘irun’ (hair) and ‘imu’ (nose). ‘Irun agbon’ (beard) is derived from ‘irun’ (hair) and ‘agbon’ (jaw). In the Arabic language there are some words that are Jaamid (static), which are not derived from other words, while there are those that are (mushtaqqa) derived from other words.

Are the names of Allaah static or derived? Al-Imaam Seebawayh, rohimohuLlaah, said the names of Allaah are derived. That is why they are the Most beautiful names…(unclear words)….For this reason the names of Allaah are meaningful and there is none of it without meaning.

…The meaning of Allaah is the One who must be truly worshipped. Ar-Rahmaan is derived from Ar-Rahmah; As-Salaam is derived from As-Salaamun; Al-‘Azeez is derived from Al-‘Izzah; …each of the names of Allaah comes from an attribute. That is why they have meanings because if they have no meaning they would not be …(unclear words)…. This is the explanation of the Ahlus-Sunnah; we are not concerned about the take of the Ahlul-bid’ah. I hope you understand.

Anyone who says the names of Allaah have no meaning becomes a Mu’tazili; he becomes a Jahmee. That is, he becomes one of the Jahmiyyah; he becomes one of the Mu’tazilah. This is because they say Allaah should not have names because if He has names, the names will be many, and as such He will also be many as well. (According to them), He is with mercy, but He has no mercy. A’uudhubiLlaahi mina Sshaytoonir-rojeem (I seek refuge with Allaah from the accursed Shaytoon)! He is with knowledge, but He has no knowledge. A’uudhubiLlaahi mina Sshaytoonir-rojeem (I seek refuge with Allaah from the accursed Shaytoon)! (And so on). For this reason if you say the names of Allaah has no meaning you become a Jahmee or a Mu’talizili. That is the evil in such statement.

Having understood this, the Yoruba (Muslims) who use the word ‘Olohun’ do not take it as the direct name of Allaah, but it was derived from the meaning of the name of Allaah. That is the meaning of ‘Olohun’. The meaning of the name ‘Allaah’ is what is evident in ‘Olohun’, and we have said that the names of Allaah come with their meanings. For this reason the meaning of the name of Allaah is ‘Olohun’. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ‘OLOHUN’? The One who has ‘ohun’-the right of being worshipped alone without partners-on his slaves. The One who has the right of being worshipped alone without partners, which is the meaning (of the word ‘Olohun’). So we call him with the meaning of his name.

Having understood the meaning (of the word ‘Olohun’), if a person says he can’t call Allaah ‘Olohun’, ask him if the word ‘Allaah’ has meaning or not. …(Unclear words)…such person is an ignoramus, ask him to go to Madrasah...Allaah did not say in anywhere that we should not call him by the meanings of his names. I hope you understand. Still and all, we have to continue to make people understand that Allaah is to be worshipped alone. However, if your own understanding of the word ‘Olohun’ is different from this, then you should refrain from using the word. (As for those who agree with the word), this is just like saying ‘I swear by the One who deserves to be worshipped alone without partners’; you know this is the meaning of Allaah. That is it. So if there is anyone who is used to saying ‘Allaah says this’ ‘Allaah says that’, that’s not our concern, but he should not controvert the person who says ‘Olohun’ because he is also speaking with the interpretation of the word ‘Allaah’. I hope it is understood.

However, the Yoruba Muslims should refrain from using the word ‘Olorun’. Do not say ‘Olorun’; it is a word of the Christians. I hope it is understood. The Christians are the ones who use the word ‘Olorun’, this is because he owns the heavens alone and not the earth (in their own reasoning). I hope you understand.

As for ‘Oluwa’, it does not interpret the word ‘Allaah’. It means ‘Ar-Rabb’. ‘Ar-Rabb’ is to be interpreted as ‘Oluwa’. It has no other interpretation in the Yoruba language. ‘Oluwa’ means the One who owns us and what we own. You will notice that the Yorubas will not use the word for other than Allaah except that they single it out. In the Arabic language too, the word ‘Rabb’ is not used for other than Allaah except that it is particularized/specialized. Allaah is the One deserving to be called ‘Ar-Rabb’ without any specialization…

As for the Yorubas who say ‘Oluwa mi’ (referring to a person like them), this is wrong. The term ‘Oluwaa mi’, used by some wives when talking to their husbands, and just like some people would say when discussing with the Kings (amongst them) is wrong… ‘Oluwaare’ in the Yoruba language means ‘Huwa’ (in the Arabic language). There is no problem about it. Oje botiseje n beun! ‘Oluwa’ should be used for ‘Rubb’ and ‘Olohun’ for ‘Allaah’. What is being used here is the interpretation of those words…There need not deceive yourselves...Allaah in meaning is ‘Olohun’ while the interpretation of ‘Ar-Rabb’ is Oluwa.

[End Quote from the question and answer session]

You’re free to ask for this educative clip, but inbox me please!

Translated by Aboo Aaishah Al Odeomeey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by iamgenius(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jazakumullahu Khayran. What about Salat translated as 'Irun'? Coz Duktoor doesn't say Irun.
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 6:32am On Aug 10, 2017
Laugh rolling on the floor . . .LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY . . . YEEPA. . WAHALA WA O. . instead for the alfa to answer question by brining proof from quran and hadith, he go bring proof from yoruba language. . and some gullible people still follow his fatwa. . ehn. .when did sharaf become like this o o o. .chai. . ehn aw0n wo gaan ni alfa n pe ni keferi o. . awon wo ni takfiri . . . no be so sharaf divide bidia using syllable? laughing . .and dem still follow his fatwa . . . . .M0ST PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTELY DULL. .RMP p

1 Like

Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 6:34am On Aug 10, 2017
This is a matter of aqeedah . . better be careful what you say, follow or belief . . N0NSENSE NI SHARAF SO YEN O . . , PA
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2017
Laughing hysterically . . This fatwa got me cracking . . judging islamic issue with qiyas that has no proof in kitab wa sunnah. . . judging islamic matter with language interpretations . . this sharaf don worst patapata . . na so he say bidia can never be kufru because of no similarity in shirk,kufru and bidha sylable . . and some people wil still believe such nonsensical fatwa..g
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2017
Before i start bringing proof fr0m kitab wa sunnah, let me use qiyas with proof from translation of arabic word ROBI and yoruba meaning of olohun, oluwa, orisa and so on. . .
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 7:06am On Aug 10, 2017
ROBI is an arabic language and it means oluwa (Lord) .. and robi, oluwa, Lord can not stand on its own . . it can never mean ALLAH if stand on its own . . robi li bait ..means landlord, robi li kahabah..mean Lord of Khahabah. .which is ALLAH . . . For example, Alhamdulillah Robilialamin . . translation .. THANKS TO ALLAH, LORD OF THE WORLDS ... its clear here that ALLAH can stand on its own because its a name HE told us he bears in the quran..
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2017
And the issue of yoruba. . yoruba genesis is plainly kufru. .shirk. .idolatory. . the name oluwa, olohun, orisa oke and other names mean their idol. . oluwa, olohun = orisa oke . . means idol. . all these names simply means idol. . and if u want to go by the meaning.. oluwa cant mean ALLAH.. its either u say Oluwa kahabah or gbobo agbaye and so on.. or you say ALLAH.. Then the word olohun means eni to ni ohun....if you the say it means ALLAH, ehn ta wa ni o ni nnkan ti ko kin se ohun? huh? Keep decieving yourself.. both oluwa and olohun in meaning and translation doesnt mean ALLAH at all... its glaring that it doesnt mean ALLAH in anyway at all . . . ALLAH is not an idol nor human . . whatever yoruba say or call ALLAH doesnt refer to HIM... there are many language that calls ALLAH by different names . . . and besides, calling HIM by the name ALLAH will identify you to everyone as a muslim. . .it will disassociate you from every kind of lnsane meaning attributed to ALLAH...I.4ml5 w
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2017
According to quran and hadith. . . ALLAH has over 99 names but just 99 names were revealed to we humaNbeing . . . and every single one of those names refers back to ALLAH. . If you were ask who is SAMAD? You will say ALLAH. . if you were asked who is ALLAH, you will say ALLAH.. . Rasul did call or refer to ALLAH. .because that is what ALLAH told and command us to call him. . calling HIM with the name HE didnt tell us HE bears is absolutely wrong. . . . besides it is against the tawhid in ALLAH . . . . . . . Besides, when or if someone calls you by the name you did n0t tell him or her you bear, you will just be looking at the person like. .you crazy? . . that is you human. . talkless of calling ALLAH the names HE didnt bear . . .gewhnmzw9zw

1 Like

Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by AlBaqir(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2017
DeathStroke007:
ROBI is an arabic language and it means oluwa (Lord) .. and robi, oluwa, Lord can not stand on its own . . it can never mean ALLAH if stand on its own . . robi li bait ..means landlord, robi li kahabah..mean Lord of Khahabah. .which is ALLAH . . . For example, Alhamdulillah Robilialamin . . translation .. THANKS TO ALLAH, LORD OF THE WORLDS ... its clear here that ALLAH can stand on its own because its a name HE told us he bears in the quran..

# Òpònú afofun gbemu ni e. Inú e tunwa bu oori oorun sa. Well, I can't blame your master Jabata because he's not a Yoruba man. He's a Fulani. So it beat my heart if fools like you (Yoruba) get fooled. Obviously you know nothing of your heritage.

# The word OLÚWA is derived from two words: Olú (i.e Owner) and Wa (Our, We). It simply means Eni ti oni gbogbo wa.

# The word Olú (owner) is also used in this unique word, " OLÓDÙMARÈ". That is Olú-odù-marè, and when àrànmó/ìsúnkì (fusion) happens to the word, then we have have "OLÓDÙMARÈ".

* OLÚ: means Owner

* ODÙ: means Unique

* MARÈ: means Unquantifiable Vast(ness) (waasi in Arabic).

This simply means, " Owner of unique unquantifiable vastness"

# The OP quoting a Dr. has beautifully explain the word "Olohun".

# Qur'an has uniquely shut the door on ignorant and confused people like you when it says:

" Say: Call (upon) 'Allah, or (say) Ar-Rahman, from whichever names/attributes you call upon Him, He has the most beautiful names/attributes..."

# "Allah" is an Arabic word for God, just like "God" is an English word for Allah. Every tongue (language) has unique word(s) for God, the Creator of the entire universe. Every Prophet sent to each nation, group or community only speaks language of that community. Of all the Prophets known, how many spoke Arabic language? Perhaps 5. All others spoke languages different from Arabic language. Meaning that none of them used the word "Allah" since its not their language. If Hazrat Nabi Muhammad was a Yoruba man, obviously, he will use Yoruba language to communicate.

# OP, thumps up for that topic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by iamgenius(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Òpònú afofun gbemu ni e. Inú e tunwa bu oori oorun sa. Well, I can't blame your master Jabata because he's not a Yoruba man. He's a Fulani. So it beat my heart if fools like you (Yoruba) get fooled. Obviously you know nothing of your heritage.

# The word OLÚWA is derived from two words: Olú (i.e Owner) and Wa (Our, We). It simply means Eni ti oni gbogbo wa.

# The word Olú (owner) is also used in this unique word, " OLÓDÙMARÈ". That is Olú-odù-marè, and when àrànmó/ìsúnkì (fusion) happens to the word, then we have have "OLÓDÙMARÈ".

* OLÚ: means Owner

* ODÙ: means Unique

* MARÈ: means Unquantifiable Vast(ness) (waasi in Arabic).

This simply means, " Owner of unique unquantifiable vastness"

# The OP quoting a Dr. has beautifully explain the word "Olohun".

# Qur'an has uniquely shut the door on ignorant and confused people like you when it says:

" Say: Call (upon) 'Allah, or (say) Ar-Rahman, from whichever names/attributes you call upon Him, He has the most beautiful names/attributes..."

# "Allah" is an Arabic word for God, just like "God" is an English word for Allah. Every tongue (language) has unique word(s) for God, the Creator of the entire universe. Every Prophet sent to each nation, group or community only speaks language of that community. Of all the Prophets known, how many spoke Arabic language? Perhaps 5. All others spoke languages different from Arabic language. Meaning that none of them used the word "Allah" since its not their language. If Hazrat Nabi Muhammad was a Yoruba man, obviously, he will use Yoruba language to communicate.

# OP, thumps up for that topic.
Thank you jare, this Jabata people ehh! Their offshoot dey here for Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2017
MY POSTS ARE FOR MUSLIMS NOT KUFAR . .
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2017
When you see one person comment on a post over 5 times straight incoherently and confused like the one up there, you suspect a Jabatawisky virus has infected the thread!

Who is a Muslim in your sight? Even all of your families and relatives are Kaafirs in your sight! The First Pillar of your Islam is to share Takfeer....They share am o!
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by AlBaqir(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2017
iamgenius:
Thank you jare, this Jabata people ehh! Their offshoot dey here for Ibadan.

Yeah, Abu Ibeji. That one na real craze.

# One beautiful thing is they cannot survive in Yoruba land. They will surely wane out. Generally, Yoruba society is too educated and enlightened to be bamboozled by those weird ideology.
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Tawhid in ALLAH is divided into 3. . huluhiyah, rububiyah and asmau wa sifat . . . . . . . . . . . . calling ALLAH other than the names HE said HE bears . . .any name that is n0t in the 99 names of ALLAH, then you have gone against the tawheed of ALLAH which is kufru. .and after understanding it and still go against it,then you a kafir. . . d
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2017
Why would a muslim prefer to say s0mething that has no proof in islam to something that has proof in quran and hadith? Rasul, sahabah, quran called our CREATOR ALLAH and we are commanded to call HIM ALLAH.. and yet some people decide to ign0re the name ALLAH said we should be calling HIM to side with yoruba? despite the fact that the name yoruba gave ALLAH means idol.. despite the fact that calling ALLAH the names HE didnt order us to call is kufru. . that goes against tawhid asmau wa sifat, they still go on calling ALLAH the name that isnt HIS . . . well, for my own is to tell, and its ur decision to listen and f0llow kitab wa sunnah or go against it
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by iamgenius(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2017
AlBaqir:

Yeah, Abu Ibeji. That one na real craze.

# One beautiful thing is they cannot survive in Yoruba land. They will surely wane out. Generally, Yoruba society is too educated and enlightened to be bamboozled by those weird ideology.
Yeah, I met 1 of his boy one day at a mosque. He said there shldn't be another jamaah after d jamaah prayer of d Imam. When I start with him with evidences, then I realised he was brainwashed. All the ahaadeth I gave him as evidence he didn't even know they are hadiths, I then realised that he didn't even attend madrasah at all. What A Shame!
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2017
To people reading. . . do not read al baqir (shia) . . empiree(sufi) and others like him.. do not read n0r believe their c0mments. . they are always going against kitab wa sunnah .. they are kufar .. all they do is to go against the quran and hadith .. just ignore them..
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2017
iamgenius:
Yeah, I met 1 of his boy one day at a mosque. He said there shldn't be another jamaah after d jamaah prayer of d Imam. When I start with him with evidences, then I realised he was brainwashed. All the ahaadeth I gave him as evidence he didn't even know they are hadiths, I then realised that he didn't even attend madrasah at all. What A Shame!
O ya bring pr0of fr0m quran and hadith that support 2nd jamah . . asiri yin..emi na maa tu tan.. eyin ti e n da esin islam ru. . .bullshitrafta0
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by iamgenius(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2017
DeathStroke007:
O ya bring pr0of fr0m quran and hadith that support 2nd jamah . . asiri yin..emi na maa tu tan.. eyin ti e n da esin islam ru. . .bullshitrafta0
One day the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was sitting with his companions when a man came in after the prayer had finished, and he said: “Who will give charity to this man and pray with him?” One of the people got up and prayed with the man. Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (220). This clearly shows that the congregational prayer may be repeated after the regular congregation, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) encouraged someone to pray with this man. If someone says that this was charity, but when two men pray in the mosque when they have missed the prayer, the prayer of each of them is obligatory, it may be said in response that if Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) enjoined doing an act of charity, and one who had already prayed was commanded to pray with this man, how can one who has not prayed not be commanded to pray with this man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2017
Mr iamgenius . . your hadith remain 1 to quote to support your stance na. . abi hadith ey0kan lo mo ni ori 2nd jammah ni?
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by AlBaqir(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2017
iamgenius:

# You can imagine that. Even the goat AhluSunnah we have here, nothing sensible has ever come from him? Their fitnah extend to the fact that if you give them clear verse of the Qur'an or clear Hadith, they will reject it if it goes against their weird Aqeedah. You will hear, "ha, olodo ni e, ona e jin gan. O gbo ayah (or Hadith) yen ye rara".
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by iamgenius(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2017
DeathStroke007:
Mr iamgenius . . your hadith remain 1 to quote to support your stance na. . abi hadith ey0kan lo mo ni ori 2nd jammah ni?
Do you accept only 2 hadiths?
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2017
iamgenius:
Do you accept only 2 hadiths?
I already know the proofs you want to bring . . . i want you to bring it so as to make the correction i want to make for you clearer to you
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2017
AlBaqir:

# You can imagine that. Even the goat AhluSunnah we have here, nothing sensible has ever come from him? Their fitnah extend to the fact that if you give them clear verse of the Qur'an or clear Hadith, they will reject it if it goes against their weird Aqeedah. You will hear, "ha, olodo ni e, ona e jin gan. O gbo ayah (or Hadith) yen ye rara".
YOUR LIES AINT NEW.. SHIA ARE LAIRS.. U LIED AGAINST EVERYTHING ISLAM STANDS FOR
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by Empiree: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2017
DeathStroke007:
To people reading. . . do not read al baqir (shia) . . empiree(sufi) and others like him.. do not read n0r believe their c0mments. . they are always going against kitab wa sunnah .. they are kufar .. all they do is to go against the quran and hadith .. just ignore them..
Allah made nabi Muhammad victorious by awe for a distance of one month’s journey.

And Allah has made empiree a nightmare for you (DeathStroke007 a k a ahlusunnah) before he (empire) even comment on this thread shocked. The Fear Of Empiree, The beginning Of Wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2017
Empiree:
Allah made nabi Muhammad victorious by awe for a distance of one month’s journey.

And Allah has made empiree a nightmare for you (DeathStroke007 a k a ahlusunnah) before he (empire) even comment on this thread shocked. The Fear Of Empiree, The beginning Of Wisdom
Laughing . . wahala wa o.. who go fear keferi? keferi, kufar, kafir are jahl... they know absolutely n0thing. . .
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2017
@iamgenius ... let me explain to you . . .the hadith you quoted.. IT EXPLAINED THUS; A MAN DID NOT CATCHUP WITH CONGREGATIONAL PRAYER AND RASUL STOODUP A MAN THAT "HAS ALREADY PERFORMED SALAT IN CONGREGATION" TO PERFORM SALAT WITH THE MAN THAT HAS ALREADY MISSED SALAT... 1. what do u meant by 2nd jammah? a whole new jammah or a jammah in which one who performed congregational prayer lead as imam or performed 2geder?
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by AlBaqir(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Empiree:

# Person wey don start seeing you in his dreams like angel of death grin you don forget say una don gave am certificate for Kufr for using paper money? That's hell fire o, and the boy no want go grin

1 Like

Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
I hope very soon, Jabata and his cohorts won't delcare our native languages haram for us. You just make everything hard for yourselves. Use spoon....bid'ia.....Go to aqeeqoh...bid'ia.....call Allah Olohun.....bid'ia......Say Aameen after du'a.....bid'ia......Even bid'ia sef don graduate from Dolaal straight to Kufr....Why can't you limit you kufr sharing to your family and relatives? Salafy without Salaf!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by Demmzy15(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
See sweet explanation from the Sheikh, my love for Islam and my culture just increased. Another indication that Islam doesn't go against your culture except if it contradicts it.

As for the Baba Werey aka DeathStroke007, continue with your mouth diarrhea, continue with your Takfir. No one here needs to call you a kafir because you've shown that by your unrestricted takfeer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj / Report On Comparative Lecture Held In Akure (Akure For Islam) By ACADIP / Can I Break My Fast Because Of Hard Examination Or Test To Enable Me Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.