Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) (58632 Views)

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / President Buhari Photo As Shared By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by princeade86(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2016
Topccy007:
They have to. Royalty and Presidency no be mate.

Will you compare class reps to Principal?
so david cameron is more dan queen of england.
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2016
The photographer is to blame, chairs should have been made available for the obas, this photographer must be from lagos.

No idea on how to arrange a photoshoot. angry
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by DrChukzy(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2016
gcode123:

Ofcourse hes igbo. And ofcourse ure igbo Mr "suppose to".... Many other tribes are usually objective in judgement when it comes to regarding cultural roots. Away with your primary school grammer.
Ewu! A single tribe is bigger than you and ur generations. So, dnt insult any of them. Illiterate, speak ur own kindergaten grammer! Fool.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by alaskido(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2016
This is a disgrace to Royal hood. Oba kneeling down to take a snap shot with Dullardino Bubu. Egunje Obas. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by delords2: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2016
When shall we wake up from this awkward and derogatory mentality - even the kings have lost the consciousness of the Dignity, Value, and Pride of Thrones. May I with all due respect ask these humiliated kings a simple question: Will the Emire of Kano, Sarduana Of Sokoto etc do same in their emirate?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2016
A whole kings and titles men of Yoruba land

Well their slavery to Fulani is legendary

This is just a pointer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2016
kaeforum:
The photographer is to blame, chairs should have been made available for the obas, this photographer must be from lagos.

No idea on how to arrange a photoshoot. angry

Gbam...
Let's blame it on the photographer maybe the photographer is an igbo man...but lets us forget the Yoruba kings stupidity and sycophancy

Once again gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by Arizonaguy(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2016
nairacoded:
Yoruba Obas kneeling Down to snap pictures with Buhari like school boys .

What is your take in this??

http://www.nairacoded.com/2016/02/yoruba-obas-kneeling-down-to-snap-with-buhari.html
there is no big deal...just a kind of pose to make the pic more...you know the rest
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by mart2k(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2016
nairacoded:

http://www.nairacoded.com/2016/02/yoruba-obas-kneeling-down-to-snap-with-buhari.html
If they stand how wil u see better view of those behind them?
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by feedthenation(m): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2016
Those obas are 3rd class obas

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by donodion(m): 11:55am On Feb 03, 2016
gcode123:

[size=14pt]Those are chiefs. You these igbo people what you dont know ask. Your ignorance is actually putrid and only attracts insults to your tribe, both the good and foolish ones. Very hard to respect/regard you these days[/size]

its amongst the reason THEY are the most hated round the country.Unfortunately too many poorly raised ones have rubbised the good lot.
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by abiambo(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2016
Humility
chinchum:
this pix last year
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2016
gcode123:

[size=14pt]Those are chiefs. You these igbo people what you dont know ask. Your ignorance is actually putrid and only attracts insults to your tribe, both the good and foolish ones. Very hard to respect/regard you these days[/size]
What is it to ask from,a dirty,envious foolish Yoruba tribe?.who takes, you people's double faced sycophant tribe serious in the first place?.let me guess ''Our king cannot bow in the church,Our king cannot apologise'',but ur foolish king can bow like a kindergarten idiots when taken pics with buhari.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by ArodeTsolaye: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Today, ibos ve turned themselves into haters of other tribes except the SS ppl! And we knw its because they are courting the oil there! An ibos will hardly ve good intentions for ppl around! That's they remain d dregs of nig of today!

Once you remove Igbos and SS, wetin remain for nigeria? No be marauding fulanis and conquered yorubas?

Please Rephrase: fulani and their yoruba slaves have turned around to hate Easterners.

As for the Igbo-wants-oil crap. SE/SS have always preached that the oil loses it value so that you fulani and osun parasites can allow the east return to its era of fast development as it was in 50s and 60s before crude became gold. Parasites!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
feedthenation:

But they are still oba
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
When men stand we know those that their kings squat ...like a woman washing her vejays in teens

Lol
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by misgab: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
YORUBA RONU

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by MrGerald(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
gcode123:

You can only say that in nairaland, when you see Igbo man in real life/street you must shiver in respect, it's natural.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by obstead200(m): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
nairacoded:

[size=14pt]kai!!!!
I give up on yorubas and their double standards. I recall the story of the fracas between the Igbo leader and the Deji of Akure. I am not going to dwell on the merits of that story because even I myself believed that my Igbo brother in that case overstepped his boundaries in a land that was not his.
Rather, I will dwell on the comments pple made on that thread. They were making the crime of the igbo leader look so heinous like treason against ceasar. They were exalting the position of the deji like he is God.
Now look at similar traditional rulers squatting like school children before the president. They dont have the self respect to insist on standing like a man.[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by nasoeb: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lordave:
It's a sign of respect. In Yorubaland we don't wake up our fathers with a slide-kick. sad
shut up, your tribe is an eternal slaves. Forever.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by obstead200(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
feedthenation:
[size=13pt]In igbo land, a titled man (even if it is an ordinary ozo title) will NEVER squat or kneel to take a picture when other men in the picture are standing or seating. Instead, they will form a line as wide as 4nos of 40ft containers placed back to back and order the photographer to ensure he captures everyone. if they must squat, U must bring them seats.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
obstead200:
[size=13pt]In igbo land, a titled man (even if it is an ordinary ozo title) will NEVER squat or kneel to take a picture when other men in the picture are standing or seating. Instead, they will form a line as wide as 4nos of 40ft containers placed back to back and order the photographer to ensure he captures everyone. if they must squat, U must bring them seats.[/size]

They don't know what is ozo title

Even a grown up igbo man knows igbos are proud

If nnamdi kanu would have been omoluabi...he would have broken down in tears

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
obstead200:

[size=14pt]kai!!!!
I give up on yorubas and their double standards. I recall the story of the fracas between the Igbo leader and the Deji of Akure. I am not going to dwell on the merits of that story because even I myself believed that my Igbo brother in that case overstepped his boundaries in a land that was not his.
Rather, I will dwell on the comments pple made on that thread. They were making the crime of the igbo leader look so heinous like treason against ceasar. They were exalting the position of the deji like he is God.
Now look at similar traditional rulers squatting like school children before the president. They dont have the self respect to insist on standing like a man.[/size]

When men stand they sqaut

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by nasoeb: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
mart2k:
If they stand how wil u see better view of those behind them?
sharraap there. The yoruba tribe is simply born-to-be eternal slaves. Always being third class in your own country. Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
MrGerald:
You can only say that in nairaland, when you see Igbo man in real life/street you must shiver in respect, it's natural.

By my concience! the only igbo man ive ever respected is Achebe and adichie, any other is nothing to me. And im not alone.

How do you respect people who dont respect themselves. Dont fool yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
chidinwachukwu:

What is it to ask from,a dirty,envious foolish Yoruba tribe?.who takes, you people's double faced sycophant tribe serious in the first place?.let me guess ''Our king cannot bow in the church,Our king cannot apologise'',but ur foolish king can bow like a kindergarten idiots when taken pics with buhari.

But you are igbo, cant trade word with your kind. A Niger deltan or a Tiv making such statements would get my attention. Away bro. cheesy
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by antispexish(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
ariesbull:

Igbo man is known for one thing ...pride and we can't be this slow

Mind you this is Yoruba kings and picture says a thousand words

We have seen it
We have confirmed this
World have seen this

What a shame

Yorubas know who their kings are, you dnt know them!
The people kneeling down in that pic are not yoruba kings, even high ranking chiefs wunt do that to buhari alone, talk less of other yorubas and a woman being present!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
DrChukzy:
Ewu! A single tribe is bigger than you and ur generations. So, dnt insult any of them. Illiterate, speak ur own kindergaten grammer! Fool.

If you feel insulted, i have no apologies even if i tried, its a recurrent attitude of you people and none can deny. As for fool, it takes an experienced one to know another. Enjoy bro
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by Laid2001: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sharaap dere,

Achebe that stood up to greet the midget of Kaduna when he visited Kaduna state last week!.

shakaZuIlu:
that's why i love my king

he bows to no man he can't even stand up and greet you even if you're Obama
He's seen as a god

his name is igwe Alfred Achebe (Agbogidi 1 of Onitsha Ado Kingdom) grin
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
No one needs your love actually..the hate makes us stronger and kills you faster!

donodion:

its amongst the reason THEY are the most hated round the country.Unfortunately too many poorly raised ones have rubbised the good lot.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by DrChukzy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
gcode123:

If you feel insulted, i have no apologies even if i tried, its a recurrent attitude of you people and none can deny. As for fool, it takes an experienced one to know another. Enjoy bro
Kid, Is that all u have upstairs? Next time reason before you type any nonsense. As for the fool, you are & will always remain an inexperienced and illiterate one. PeaceOut

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally / Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS / Chimamanda Adichie Rewrites Buhari’s EndSARS Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.