Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) (58637 Views)

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / President Buhari Photo As Shared By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
DrChukzy:
Kid, Is that all u have upstairs? Next time reason before you type any nonsense. As for the fool, you are & will always remain an inexperienced and illiterate one. PeaceOut

Lol. Drchukzy calm your nerves o. Love you too grin
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by DrChukzy(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
gcode123:

Lol. Drchukzy calm your nerves o. Love you too grin
Lol.
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by shakaZuIlu: 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
[s]
Laid2001:
Sharaap dere,

Achebe that stood up to greet the midget of Kaduna when he visited Kaduna state last week!.

[/s]
what's this one saying
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
peppyluv02:
No one needs your love actually..the hate makes us stronger and kills you faster!

Nwanyi oma

Oh he doesn't understand that the hate makes us stronger ...just like the whole Arab world hate isreal ...it doenst change anything

Maybe the obas have developed toto wey dem dey sqaut to wash

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
antispexish:

Yorubas know who their kings are, you dnt know them!
The people kneeling down in that pic are not yoruba kings, even high ranking chiefs wunt do that to buhari alone, talk less of other yorubas and a woman being present!

So you have denied them ...well its between you and the guy that you quoted ..what's my own

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by Nowenuse: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
gcode123:

But you are igbo, cant trade word with your kind. A Niger deltan or a Tiv making such statements would get my attention. Away bro. cheesy

Mr Man i am not igbo, not all of us here are igbos pls! I fully accept the fact that yorubas behave like cowards. I am from the middlebelt region.
Yorubas over respect and exhort hausa-fulanis. Why is this so?
Even some of we middlebelters who were classified under Northern region bein ruled by hausa-fulanis, yet we do not have any regards, fear or respect for hausa-fulanis, rather we hate them because or their born-to-rule character.

I see d reason why Ilorin will never be free from fulani rule.
A yoruba city being ruled by fulanis.
Shame shame shame!!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by nubanyguy1: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Those weren't Obas(Kings) but mere chiefs or some overly dressed dudes. [/quote]

Now my yoluba brothers call their kings "Some overly dressed dudes or mere chiefs". The fear of Buhari.. This man must greater than Sango himself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by ARIZONA123(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Once you remove Igbos and SS, wetin remain for nigeria? No be marauding fulanis and conquered yorubas?

Please Rephrase: fulani and their yoruba slaves have turned around to hate Easterners.

As for the Igbo-wants-oil crap. SE/SS have always preached that the oil loses it value so that you fulani and osun parasites can allow the east return to its era of fast development as it was in 50s and 60s before crude became gold. Parasites!

. Manny kee way?
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by CSTR2: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Very funny. grin
I thought they wanted to take a dump. Hungry obas.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Once you remove Igbos and SS, wetin remain for nigeria? No be marauding fulanis and conquered yorubas?

Please Rephrase: fulani and their yoruba slaves have turned around to hate Easterners.

As for the Igbo-wants-oil crap. SE/SS have always preached that the oil loses it value so that you fulani and osun parasites can allow the east return to its era of fast development as it was in 50s and 60s before crude became gold. Parasites!

if u are dreamin of d SS and SE livin as one country, jus keep dreaming! Enh?
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by oyalunasamuel(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
This can only happen in yoruba land...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
ZeroTolerance:
Useless Obas
jst like those in ur village rite! oh ! sorry u're kingless
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by 7lives: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
gcode123:

[size=14pt]Those are chiefs. You these igbo people what you dont know ask. Your ignorance is actually putrid and only attracts insults to your tribe, both the good and foolish ones. Very hard to respect/regard you these days[/size]

Nice flagella koboko, please keep this and continue to use it anytime a situation like this arise, kudos.
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
chinchum:
this pix last year
LOL, the difference is very clear grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by chipy(f): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
gcode123:

[size=14pt]Those are chiefs. You these igbo people what you dont know ask. Your ignorance is actually putrid and only attracts insults to your tribe, both the good and foolish ones. Very hard to respect/regard you these days[/size]

You are very stupid by saying all these trash, yoruba omo ode....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
chipy:

You are very stupid by saying all these trash, yoruba omo ode....

Love you too.
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nowenuse:

Mr Man i am not igbo, not all of us here are igbos pls! I fully accept the fact that yorubas behave like cowards. I am from the middlebelt region.
Even some of we middlebelters who were classified under Northern region bein ruled by hausa-fulanis, yet we do not have any regards, fear or respect for hausa-fulanis, rather we hate them because or their born-to-rule character.

Shame shame shame!!

Lol.... You get this wrong? Fear? You know why this country is at peace right now? If everyone acted as foolish and hostile to each other where will we be? Of not for the diplomtic nature of yorubas on all fronts where would we all be??
If you dont understand wisdom watch and continue letting us rule and choose kings. I dont want to attack any tribe on here anymore but the truth would hurt you bad mr middle belt....
The brave tutsis and hutus how many men lost lives?

Tact tact tact, yorubas are gradually getting to the point where everyman would fight his own battles we would survive this ish and we will thrive.... For middlebelt, overrun by those you hate. Buzz off
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by mart2k(m): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
nasoeb:
sharraap there. The yoruba tribe is simply born-to-be eternal slaves. Always being third class in your own country. Shame.
Ok, I now know u. No need 2 waste my time exchanging words wit ibo boy. Everybody knows ibos as second class citizens in Nigeria n daz more reason they wl neva taste power. Nigeria is for Yoruba n Hausa if u dnt like it pls, go n die!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by ibedun: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
legendte:
The brown roof tribe will try to defend this trash with their hopeless ideology. which King or Eze or Sultan or Emir bows to a political leader. politicians come and go but kings rule their Kingdom till death. cowards forming loyalty! !!!!! YOROBBERS are cowards

They are calling Kings and this idiat is mentioning Obi or some useless Eze? The British created warrant officers in Igboland because there were no traditional rulers or council. Our Brawn roof is a solid evidence of enduring civilisation in YORUBALAND and Hausaland. Fact!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by Akious2k2(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
chinchum:
this pix last year
Dat shows dat Yorubas respect pple because u earn it... Y didn't dey do dsame 2 GEJ, even after squandering our common wealth on dis same pple (According 2 what we heard)... I don't think PMB has money 2 offer dem, but d good governance he has been rendering
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by Akious2k2(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nowenuse:

Shame shame shame!!
Are u jealous dat Yorubas love Husa-Fulanis? Don't worry, u guys can also earn it if u imbibe good culture
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by free13: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
grin grin grin ....... can't believe my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by fx45(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
nenergy:
Your caption is irresponsible! They squatted because the photographer asked them to, because of lack of space (to contain everyone). Will they squat if there was enough space? I doubt you've ever taken a group picture, bcz if you have, you'll know
Mechie onu gi, you imp! There are certain things that are not expected from royalty, no matter the circumstance. What we're seeing in those pictures are heart-rendering... Yorubas whither?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
ariesbull:
Why is onila,mayoroflagos, shymm3x and other peeps like ugomba,asadike and omoluabi nobody

you are incorrigible. after you were informed that those were chiefs you were still going about the place jumping up and down like a na*ked clown trying to get attention.

can you prove that they are kings? mention the names of the kings you recognize in the picture and the domain they rule over.
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
nubanyguy1:
Those weren't Obas(Kings) but mere chiefs or some overly dressed dudes.

Now my yoluba brothers call their kings "Some overly dressed dudes or mere chiefs". The fear of Buhari.. This man must greater than Sango himself

mention the names of the kings you recognize in the picture and where they rule. I'm waiting...
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
and some people are wondering why there is bitterness between the two ethnic groups.

check out the thread and see who threw the first shot. and look at the thrash they littered all over the thread, just because of some perceived hurt which is more like inferiority complex, trying to measure up but knowing deep down that they can never meet up.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by MrGerald(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2016
gcode123:

By my concience! the only igbo man ive ever respected is Achebe and adichie, any other is nothing to me. And im not alone.

How do you respect people who dont respect themselves. Dont fool yourselves.
Your ignorancy has escalated to the highest gravity that it'll never come down again, continue to show yourself here
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by nasoeb: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
mart2k:
Ok, I now know u. No need 2 waste my time exchanging words wit ibo boy. Everybody knows ibos as second class citizens in Nigeria n daz more reason they wl neva taste power. Nigeria is for Yoruba n Hausa if u dnt like it pls, go n die!!!
when tribes are talking, those who their kings sit on the floor to snap even talks. Spoilt country.
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by antispexish(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

So you have denied them ...well its between you and the guy that you quoted ..what's my own

In what way have I denied them !
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by teasel: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
gcode123:

Buhahaha!
Look at this_yorobber idiot.
You don't even know if the op is Igbo yet you're already displaying your well known ancestral stupidity.
You better know this; respect is reciprocal and yorubas have never and will never deserve any form of respect from the igbos.
Now, go back to defecating on the road. Smelly hypocritical shithead.
Re: Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
teasel:

Buhahaha!
Look at this_yorobber idiot.
You don't even know if the op is Igbo yet you're already displaying your well known ancestral stupidity.
You better know this; respect is reciprocal and yorubas have never and will never deserve any form of respect from the igbos.
Now, go back to defecating on the road. Smelly hypocritical shithead.

Igbo?

Aint nobody got time to read all that trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS / Chimamanda Adichie Rewrites Buhari’s EndSARS Speech / Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.