Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Does Love Know Level Of Education - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Know Level Of Education (1715 Views)

Does Love Really Die? / Does Love Dies? / Trust Issues In A Romantic Relationship: Does Love Equal Trust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Love Know Level Of Education by Sasuwa(f): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Does love no ur level of education, is it normal for someone/graduate to fall in love with someone who is illiterate? Sorry for the word but that the best way to describe it.
I have neigbour who is already mobilize for nysc but but sincerely speaking is in love with his shop neighbour's daughter who is a pri. Skul dropout.
Sorry for my language pls.
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by Cholls(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
my sister eiyaah! na you abi?!.
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by excellencyabia1: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Before you fall in love, need will be met. So i think needs are been met
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by Sasuwa(f): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
excellencyabia1:
Before you fall in love, need will be met. So i think needs are been met
how?
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by vicstar(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
uhm ehm ...love ehn! Love isss! Wait! Ehmmm! Wait

Love overcometh all shiiit wink
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
We often mix up being an illiterate with lacking formal education. If the girl is kind and intelligent (which, believe me, has very little to do with certificates), then I say he should go for it. If she's rather dimwitted however I suggest he stays away, cuz she's likely to start getting on his nerves eventually wink
Hold up, he's a corper?! How about working hard at his PPA and finding a job first, and forget about woman matter undecided
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by excellencyabia1: 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sasuwa:
how?
needs are needs
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Well, I definitely Can't fall in Love with A primary school dropout.sad

There's this thing called "Chemistry".

Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Op,,I put it to you that you're the girl in question..

Wanna know how I deduced??

Your erroneous post says it all...
You didn't type like an erudite

Oh sorry,,the word "ERUDITE" might b too big for you...

You didn't type like a learned person...

2 Likes

Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sasuwa:
Does love no ur level of education, is it normal for someone/graduate to fall in love with someone who is illiterate? Sorry for the word but that the best way to describe it.
I have neigbour who is already mobilize for nysc but but sincerely speaking is in love with his shop neighbour's daughter who is a pri. Skul dropout.
Sorry for my language pls.
I've seen professors who married an illiterate.
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by firstking01(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Love knows no bound
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by ronald4lif(m): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
They'd come here to say they can't marry an illiterate until they jam Chima who imports tons of containers from China weekly and owns several shops, properties and cars then they wouldn't mind he isn't educated.

Go to Onitsha main market, Ogbete Enugu, Idumota and other mainstream markets and see the stunning wives of those guys who plays with money but had no cogent formal education.

Abeg leave trash for lawma. Na money dey talk. Illiterate ni, professor with no shishi ko. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by firstking01(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well, I definitely Can't fall in Love with A primary school dropout.sad

There's this thing called "Chemistry".

wats the correlation between chemistry and a school drop out, i'm just lost??
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by AfroKnight: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
If you can tolerate the gap in enlightenment, go ahead.

Juat make sure she or he returns to school to get a proper education later on. There is no age limit to learning.
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by vicstar(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Omavik:
Op,,I put it to you that you're the girl in question..

Wanna know I deduced??

Your post says it all...
You didn't type like an erudite

Oh sorry,,the word "ERUDITE" might b too big for you...

You didn't type like a learned person...

guy u've observed well grin
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
firstking01:
wats the correlation between chemistry and a school drop out, i'm just lost??
Uh...There has to be A "Chemistry" between You and the person in Question.

It's impossible to fall in Love without Having something in common? Something You both share? something that actually Connects You two together?
That can't be Accomplished Without proper "Communication" and I'm 1001% Sure a primary school dropout doesn't make the cut.

A secondary school dropout? Now, that's something I could actually consider. Buh definitely Not A Primary school!lipsrsealed
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by kingofchess(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Why not as long as she can speak good English....cuz there are some people even without going 2 skul can speak English language fluently.

1 Like

Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by firstking01(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Estharfabian:

It's impossible to fall in Love without Having something in common? Something You both share? something that actually Connects You two together?
That can't be Accomplished Without proper "Communication" and I'm 1001% Sure a primary school dropout doesn't make the cut.

A secondary school dropout? Now, that's something I could actually consider. Buh definitely Not A Primary school!lipsrsealed
oh, ur speaking from the femaLe angLe, i garrit, cos we guys don't have restrictions when it comes to love...that's why most times you'd see a man that went to schooL marry a woman without a formaL education...hence she's just Ok...i 've seen lotsa them here in ph,,,,though it's vice versa, but men do it more.

1 Like

Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by dechandel(f): 12:31am On Feb 03, 2016
ronald4lif:
They'd come here to say they can't marry an illiterate until they jam Chima who imports tons of containers from China weekly and owns several shops, properties and cars then they wouldn't mind he isn't educated.

Go to Onitsha main market, Ogbete Enugu, Idumota and other mainstream markets and see the stunning wives of those guys who plays with money but had no cogent formal education.

Abeg leave trash for lawma. Na money dey talk. Illiterate ni, professor with no shishi ko. undecided
LOL
Why did you have to use the name "Chima" sef?? grin
My own Chima isn't into containers o grin grin grin
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by ronald4lif(m): 12:45am On Feb 03, 2016
dechandel:
LOL
Why did you have to use the name "Chima" sef?? grin
My own Chima isn't into containers o grin grin grin

Lol. Nneoma, amaghim na afa oga gi bu Chima o, o just puo m no onu like that. Biko gbahalu m. cheesy

But even if your Chima no dey into containers I'm sure he's into exporting cars and other stuff to Naija and resell. So whether na containers o, cars or electronics all na import/export. Ndi Igbo ejiro business eti play. grin
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by dechandel(f): 1:21am On Feb 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Nneoma, amaghim na afa oga gi bu Chima o, o just puo m no onu like that. Biko gbahalu m. cheesy

But even if your Chima no dey into containers I'm sure he's into exporting cars and other stuff to Naija and resell. So whether na containers o, cars or electronics all na import/export. Ndi Igbo ejiro business eti play. grin
Hahaha
He is not even into any business to start with angry grin
You nko? How many containers you don export down to Naija? How many still dey for air/road?
Answer me osiso grin
But na true, ndi Igbo don't joke with ego grin
And you are right about their stunning wives..
Containers be attracting eye candies.. grin

1 Like

Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by Lordprez: 1:42am On Feb 03, 2016
Estharfabian:

something bout the bolded just doesn't seem ryt.... Its like some really biased immature opinion

By your opinion love is based on a connection of some sought, a connection could be anything from love for art, to music, to fashion to even politics.... I don't see why a primary school dropout can't connect to a Nobel prize owner based on any of the above or even more. Last I checked(0.01 nanosecs ago), education is no basis for intelligence, or communication skills

#LoveHappensJuzLykSh!t

1 Like

Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by ronald4lif(m): 1:48am On Feb 03, 2016
dechandel:
Hahaha
He is not even into any business to start with angry grin
You nko? How many containers you don export down to Naija? How many still dey for air/road?
Answer me osiso grin
But na true, ndi Igbo don't joke with ego grin
And you are right about their stunning wives..
Containers be attracting eye candies.. grin

Not into any business ehen? He must be a working class/employee then. wink

Odi ka ima na containers ntu ko down to Naija bu back to back. From 20feets to 40fts stocked to the brim bu cha hits to hits. Mana owuite ka na bia nwanna still. Chai, ije uwa m ehh, adighi akocha ya ako. grin

Who education without money help in attracting beautiful women? Na today wey containers boys begin dey marry the most beautiful babes for Naija ni. Make them enter Onitsha or Aba ngwa see the countless 4 storey buildings wey the so called "illiterate" guys dey use vex erect everywhere, and see their beautiful wives - tall, fair, pointing noses and voluptuous ukwu. Ife ana ko bu tuu. grin
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by dechandel(f): 2:58am On Feb 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

Not into any business ehen? He must be a working class/employee then. wink

Odi ka ima na containers ntu ko down to Naija bu back to back. From 20feets to 40fts stocked to the brim bu cha hits to hits. Mana owuite ka na bia nwanna still. Chai, ije uwa m ehh, adighi akocha ya ako. grin

Who education without money help in attracting beautiful women? Na today wey containers boys begin dey marry the most beautiful babes for Naija ni. Make them enter Onitsha or Aba ngwa see the countless 4 storey buildings wey the so called "illiterate" guys dey use vex erect everywhere, and see their beautiful wives - tall, fair, pointing noses and voluptuous ukwu. Ife ana ko bu tuu. grin
Hahaha
Why are you not even a comedian? grin grin
No worry 2016 will be much better inugo?

But you know the storey buildings put me off a lot
Like they just erect without proper planning
Even when the agencies for housing must have mapped out the basics and everything
One big head will just come and build his four storey building in the centre of two bungalows grin grin
The only organised places I have been to down east are just the G.R.A's
And some other newly developed areas
Okay I am generalising. Independence layout Enugu is superb grin

1 Like

Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by Kriszzy01: 5:48am On Feb 03, 2016
If Uv got a very flexible "kpomo" heart lyk mine, u would not ask dis questn.
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by cruzita(f): 6:43am On Feb 03, 2016
if you love him or her then you can make them literates by sending them to school or educating them yourself
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by Olasco93: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2016
The truth is that if people (majority) know what LOVE really is, questions like this won't even come up in the first place. Where there are assumptions like this, the Relationship don't always stive.
Assumption is a relationship killer.
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2016
firstking01:
oh, ur speaking from the femaLe angLe, i garrit, cos we guys don't have restrictions when it comes to love...that's why most times you'd see a man that went to schooL marry a woman without a formaL education...hence she's just Ok...i 've seen lotsa them here in ph,,,,though it's vice versa, but men do it more.
Lol!; D

Ofcourse I'm speaking from the female Angle! what other Angle Would You rather I speak from?undecided

Yeap! it's kinda easy for guys to pick just anyone. Buh for me? Nah, I'll pass!
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2016
Lordprez:

something bout the bolded just doesn't seem ryt.... Its like some really biased immature opinion

By your opinion love is based on a connection of some sought, a connection could be anything from love for art, to music, to fashion to even politics.... I don't see why a primary school dropout can't connect to a Nobel prize owner based on any of the above or even more. Last I checked(0.01 nanosecs ago), education is no basis for intelligence, or communication skills

#LoveHappensJuzLykSh!t
Education is No basis for intelligence? Really? O,o

Alright. I totally get your point. But truth be told, I Really can't.
A Secondary school dropout is Really cool! I could deal with that. maybe?

But definitely not someone That's only been To Primary school.
It's sortah Weird. Buh who knows?grin

If Love at first sight really exists!? then, fine!cheesy
But I Only fall in love with "Smartness". Someone that could express himself intelligently. Dare I say, A primary school dropout doesn't possess that!lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by firstking01(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol!; D

Ofcourse I'm speaking from the female Angle! what other Angle Would You rather I speak from?undecided

Yeap! it's kinda easy for guys to pick just anyone. Buh for me? Nah, I'll pass!
weLL, my advice to you esther, in your passing by, be carefuL so you won't ignorantLy pass potentiaL hubbies like us undecided
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
firstking01:
weLL, my advice to you esther, in your passing by, be carefuL so you won't ignorantLy pass potentiaL hubbies like us undecided
Thanks king!grin

So, You're also a primary school dropout!?shocked

Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by firstking01(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Thanks king!grin

So, You're also a primary school dropout!?shocked

before you no know grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady / Should I Break Up With Him?? / Something's Missing In This Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.